“There is perhaps a fear that those medical records ...
might allow somebody to crack the door open to get in to find
out either that there has been a Presence from Elsewhere that has
been interacting with us? Or some sort of exotic weapons technology –
whether it's ours or (from) Them? But obviously, whatever it is, it's pretty big!”
- Pat Frascogna, Esq., representing John Burroughs
“The well-reported Rendlesham Forest/Bentwaters event
is an example where it might be postulated that several observers
were probably exposed to Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP)
radiation for longer than normal UAP sighting periods.”
- Page F-4, ANNEX F, “Unidentified Aerial Phenomena in the UK
Air Defence Region: Executive Summary, Scientific & Technical
Memorandum - No. 55/2/00,” Ministry of Defence, December 2000
Updated December 19, 2013 Sedona, Arizona, and Jackson, Mississippi - I’m very happy to report tonight that retired U. S. Air Force Tech Sergeant John Burroughs is recovering now in the Southern Arizona VA Hospital in Tucson. Yesterday on December 18, 2013, – John, who is now age 53 – had open heart surgery. His attorney, Pat Frascogna from Jackson, Mississippi, was with him at the hospital. Pat reports that the shredded posterior leaflet in John’s mitral valve was too damaged to save and the whole mitral valve was replaced with a mechanical unit.
Some medical experts link John’s shredded leaflet to whatever anomalous radiation John was exposed to in Rendlesham Forest near RAF Bentwaters thirty-three years ago on two different nights, December 26th and December 28th, 1980.
That’s when 20-year-old John Burroughs was rumored on December 26th to have either “jumped up on a UFO” or was taken up in a beam of light near a black, glassy-surfaced triangular craft. Then on December 28th, another Air Force witness walking next to John toward more unidentified lights said that a red-orange light moved above John Burroughs and then surrounded him.
John does not have any memory of what happened to him on either night. But soon after those highly strange encounters in Rendlesham Forest, John Burroughs was diagnosed with a heart murmur and had eye problems for the first time in his young 20-year-old life.
Aerial image of the runway at RAF Woodbridge surrounded by the thick Rendlesham Forest.
Computer illustration of sketch by John Burroughs of lights
he encountered in Rendlesham Forest around 3 AM, December 26, 1980,
when he was a USAF Airman 1st Class in the 81st Security Police Squadron
C Flight at Bentwaters AFB, U. K. near Woodbridge. He said, “The lights were
red and blue, the red one above the blue ones, and they were
flashing on and off.” Artwork by John Rackham.
Onyx-black glassy surface with raised symbols “like Braille” on a triangle
9 feet long and about 6 feet high encountered by Staff Sgt. James Penniston after he
and Airman 1st Class John Burroughs had been running after moving lights in
Rendlesham Forest near Woodbridge, Suffolk, England, on
December 26, 1980. Illustration by James Penniston.
RAF Bentwaters AFB Deputy Commander Lt.Col. Charles I. Halt described mysterious
aerial light that emitted white, narrow, beam down in front of him near his own shoes
and was seen over the weapons storage facility (illustrated above), said to contain nuclear
warheads, at RAF Bentwaters, England, in the early morning hours of December 28, 1980.
Illustration by Jan Roth at rendlesham-incident.co.uk used with permission.
John did not realize then at Bentwaters that three decades later in early February 2011, he would become very ill and end up in Phoenix, Arizona Urgent Care. He was diagnosed with atrial fibrillation of his heart with congestive heart failure. John also has a cataract in his left eye, another indication of radiation exposure.
The Phoenix civilian doctor could not understand why John’s heart went into “a fib.” That doctor wanted to see the U. S. Air Force medical records on John Burroughs. To John’s surprise then and now, he has not been able to get his Air Force medical records for the years 1979 to 1983 because they have been “classified” and withheld by the V. A. for reasons unknown.
Two weeks ago on Thursday, December 4, 2013, retired USAF Tech Sergeant John Burroughs sent letters to the Chairmen of the House and Senate Committees on Veterans Affairs asking for help. He also sent copies to CNN, CBS, the Washington Post and Frontline. In part he wrote:
“My complete military medical records are being kept from both civilian and local VA doctors due to their “classified” status and my service record was altered in an attempt to allow the VA to deny me benefits and treatment. Also, U. S. Arizona Senator John McCain … has been denied access to my complete records through his FOIA request.
I believe my case may be the key to uncovering an even more perverse policy on the part of the VA – classifying medical records to hide medical issues caused by military service, some of which can result in terminal condition on part of the patient.”
Letter to Congressional V. A. Committee Chairmen,
December 4, 2013, from John Burroughs
FOIA Request Through Arizona U. S. Senators
John had been told in February 2011, that the easiest way to get his Air Force records was to contact his U. S. Senator, which at the time was Jon Kyl, Arizona Republican. Senator Kyl’s office tried for about a year and here is John Burroughs to explain what happened.
John Burroughs, former USAF Tech Sergeant, 1979 until retirement in July 2006, who served as an Airman 1st Class at RAF Bentwaters/Woodbridge from 1979-1983, now retired in Sedona, Arizona: “The interesting thing was both requests came back to Sen. Kyl’s office – (re:) both my medical and military records were not where they were supposed to be for a retired person. So, they contacted me back and said that they were going to push this further. What they were able finally to do was to get hold of some of my personnel files – some of that was missing, too, when I got it. But they were not able to get my medical records. There’s a possibility that my medical records could be in a classified records section the V. A. has that I then needed to go into the V. A. and file a disability claim.
April 16, 2012, letter from Arizona U. S. Senator Jon Kyl to retired USAF Tech Sergeant
John F. Burroughs about Sen. Kyl's effort to get Burroughs's complete military medical
records and references twice in the letter to “classified records.”
Letter copy provided Earthfiles by Attorney Pat Frascogna.
John Burroughs: “I went ahead and did that in June 2012. I sent a follow up letter asking the status and got a letter in November from Senator Kyl's office stating that he was retiring, that he was unable to fill my request and that he recommended I contact Sen. McCain's office.
THAT'S SENATOR JOHN MC CAIN, THE REPUBLICAN FROM ARIZONA.
Yes. When I got a response back from Senator McCain's office, what they did was have me go down to Prescott, Arizona [Northern Arizona VA Health Care System] and they did an echo of my heart. Then I went and saw a doctor. She said, ‘I have to tell you that I have no records showing you in the U. S. Air Force from 1979 to 1983 nor do I have any medical records from 1979 to 1983.’
At that point, I said, ‘Well, it appears then it's true that kind of stuff is classified just like Senator Kyl's office said. My disability claim is going to be based off of what happened to me (in Bentwaters). How am I going to get a fair review?’
She said, ‘Well, this will have to be a decision made by somebody at a higher pay grade than what I hold.’
It was clear she did not have access to anything that happened to me with my heart from 1979 to 1983. What is clear is the Department of Defense is involved in this. They have a high interest in what is going on with me. Some documents I received in another notice I got from the V. A. yesterday (November 26, 2013) that somehow some of my records are tied up and are classified.”
Attorney Pat Frasconia Is Fighting
for John Burroughs's V. A. Medical Records
Joining John Burroughs’s struggle to get all his U. S. Air Force military personnel and medical records is attorney Pat Frascogna from Jackson, Mississippi. Pat received his Juris Doctorate from the Mississippi College School of Law in 1990 and has been a practicing lawyer ever since. He has been amazed that even Arizona’s long-time U. S. Senator John McCain has still not been able to get John Burroughs’s RAF Bentwaters medical records – but has been able to get John’s DD214 corrected to at least show he entered the U. S. Air Force in 1979 and was serving at RAF Bentwaters in December 1980 when the UFO phenomena interacted with John and others in Rendlesham Forest.
On November 19th, 2013, attorney Pat Frascogna sent out a 5-page press release [see link at end of this report] concerning the Veterans Administrations’ keeping medical records from USAF Tech Sergeant John Burroughs. Pat extended a plea to other veterans who might have encountered anomalous radar, electromagnetic and electronic counter measure radiations during military service. Pat thinks a class action lawsuit should be filed on behalf of injured American veterans whose medical records might also be “classified” and withheld at the V. A.
On November 26th, I talked with attorney Pat Frascogna by phone at his Jackson, Mississippi, law office about what provoked him to possibly escalate his efforts to legal proceedings against the Veterans Administration.
Pat Frascogna, Esq., Frascogna & Frascogna, Madison, Mississippi: “We’ve grown increasingly fed up with the obstacles, the complete ignoring the requests that we’ve made, which began two years ago with FOIA [Freedom of Information] requests to get information about John — his medical records from the United States Air Force for the period that encompasses December 1980, since there is strong suspicion that there is something he was exposed to while in Rendlesham Forest in that time period that has affected him adversely as far as his health.
WHAT IS YOUR PERSPECTIVE AS AN ATTORNEY LOOKING AT THE SITUATION OF DENIED MEDICAL RECORDS AND THE FACT THAT JOHN BURROUGHS IS GOING TO HAVE OPEN HEART SURGERY ON DECEMBER 18, 2013, SO THAT HE CAN LIVE - WITHOUT ALL OF THIS BEING RESOLVED? THE V.A. IS STILL DENYING THAT JOHN CAN HAVE DISABILITY.
It's deplorable! It's unbelievable! In so far as McCain's efforts - a United States Senator, as long standing one as John McCain – and a former serviceman himself, a P.O.W. (prisoner of war)– has attempted to get these medical records and after a year's worth of effort has not been able to do it.
HE WAS ONLY ABLE TO GET THE DD214 CORRECTED THAT NOW SHOWS THAT JOHN BURROUGHS WAS IN THE UNITED STATES AIR FORCE BETWEEN 1979 AND 1983?
Correct. And thus, we feel this clearly shows that if Sen. McCain is running up against this kind of resistance himself - a man as powerful as he - a man who has done as much as he has tried to do for us, then it's obvious that there's somebody somewhere else that just doesn't want to release it.
THE DEPUTY BASE COMMANDER AT BENTWATERS, WHO WAS SERVING IN DECEMBER OF 1980 – LT. COL. CHARLES HALT – SAID TO JOHN BURROUGHS AND TO ME THAT HE UNDERSTOOD THAT THE NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY TOOK OVER THE RAF BENTWATERS INVESTIGATIONS BEGINNING DECEMBER 26, 1980, ONWARD.
SO IS THE NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY BLOCKING SENATOR MC CAIN AND ORDERING THE VETERANS ADMINISTRATION TO BASICALLY LIE?
This is a possibility that we certainly suspect, yes.
IF YOU WERE SPECULATING ABOUT WHAT THE NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY (NSA) COULD BE HIDING – THAT THE (JOHN BURROUGHS) MEDICAL RECORDS ARE SOME KIND OF SMOKING GUN – WHAT WOULD YOU SPECULATE?
I would speculate that perhaps there is a fear that those medical records would allow a ‘reach through’ – in fact there might be names and places that they don't want anyone to know because if they did it might allow somebody to crack the door open to get in to find out either that there has been a Presence from Elsewhere that has been interacting with us? Or some sort of exotic weapons technology – whether it's ours or (from) Them? But obviously, whatever it is, it's pretty big!
WHAT CAN BE DONE?
I think the only thing that can be done in what's left of a free society that we call America today is to keep putting pressure on the elected officials on the governmental structure itself. And hoping and praying that at the very least, somebody is still there (in U. S. government) that wants to do the right thing — particularly as it pertains to a former service member, who was injured while in the line of duty.
SO WHAT HAS SENATOR MC CAIN'S OFFICE COMMUNICATED TO JOHN BURROUGHS SPECIFICALLY?
That they are trying to put pressure on and try to shake these records loose. Based on John's communication with McCain's staff is that those records ‘are being scanned and prepared,’ but that it might take several months. Personally, I don't think they are ever going to be presented. I think it's just another attempt by whoever the forces are to delay and keep them hidden.
WELL, WHAT IS YOUR UNDERSTANDING ABOUT HOW THE VETERANS ADMINISTRATION CAN KEEP MEDICAL RECORDS FOR AN AMERICAN SERVICE PERSON FROM A UNITED STATES SENATOR?
I'm not sure. I think it certainly raises a question as to which side of the U. S. government is running the government – whether it's the elected officials? Or if it's a secret, hidden government?
NOW WE'RE IN THIS AREA OF A POLICY OF DENIAL SINCE WORLD WAR II BY OUR GOVERNMENT IN COLLABORATION WITH THE U. K. ABOUT ALL MATTERS RELATED TO UFOS AND EXTRATERRESTRIALS.
Attorney Pat Frascogna would like to hear from other American military veterans, who might also have been denied their service medical records because the records were placed in a “classified” category under national security.
Click here for: Page F-4 - “Non-Ionising EM Effects On Humans" and "Potential Mental Effects On Humans”
For further information about the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) at RAF Bentwaters/Woodbridge, please see reports below in the Earthfiles Archive.
• 03/04/2011 — 8,500 More UFO Pages Released Today by U. K. Ministry of Defence - But RAF Bentwaters Files Are Missing
• 01/28/2011 — RAF Bentwaters Update After December 2010 Return to Rendlesham Forest with Former USAF John Burroughs and Jim Penniston
• 01/07/2011 — Part 4: Updates On RAF Bentwaters Mystery - Analysis Problems in Penniston's Telepathic Download of Binary Code
• 01/02/2011 — Part 2: Updates On RAF Bentwaters Mystery - IR Anomalies and Telepathic Download of Binary Code
• 01/02/2011 — Part 3: Updates On RAF Bentwaters Mystery - IR Anomalies and Telepathic Download of Binary Code
• 01/01/2011 — Part 1: Updates On RAF Bentwaters Mystery - IR Anomalies and Telepathic Download of Binary Code
• 08/21/2010 — Part 8: 1980 RAF Bentwaters Disaster Preparedness Tech S/Sgt. Monroe Nevels Describes “Top Secret” Investigation
• 08/21/2010 — Part 9: 1980 RAF Bentwaters Disaster Preparedness TechS/Sgt. Monroe Nevels Describes “Top Secret” Investigation
• 08/21/2010 — Part 10: Update - Bentwaters 1980, Telepathic Lights?
• 08/21/2010 — Part 11: Update - Bentwaters 1980, Telepathic Lights?
• 08/21/2010 — Part 12: Update - Bentwaters 1980, Telepathic Lights?
• 08/21/2010 — Part 13: Update - Bentwaters 1980, Telepathic Lights?
• 08/21/2010 — Part 14: Update - Bentwaters 1980, Telepathic Lights?
• 08/20/2010 — August 20, 2010 Earthfiles Reprint of RAF Bentwaters Reports
• 08/20/2010 — Updated: Part 2 - 1980 RAF Bentwaters Lights and Craft
• 08/20/2010 — Part 3: 1980 RAF Bentwaters Lights and Craft Were “Extraterrestrial In Origin”
• 08/20/2010 — Part 4: 1980 Bentwaters Lights - Were They Time Travelers?
• 08/20/2010 — Part 5: USAF Col. Charles I. Halt (Ret.) Says 1980 RAF Bentwaters
• 08/07/2010 — Updated: Aerial Disc Beam Interacted with Nuclear Weapons Bunkers At Whiteman AFB
• 07/30/2010 — Part 1: 1980 RAF Bentwaters Disaster Preparedness Tech S/Sgt. Monroe Nevels Describes “Top Secret” Investigation
• 07/30/2010 — Part 2: 1980 RAF Bentwaters Disaster Preparedness Tech S/Sgt. Monroe Nevels Describes “Top Secret” Investigation
• 04/30/2010 — Part 5: Update - Bentwaters 1980, Telepathic Lights?
• 04/28/2010 — Final Part 11: RAF Bentwaters - 1986 Interview with Former Airman Larry Warren
• 04/27/2010 — Part 4: Update - Bentwaters 1980, Telepathic Lights?
• 04/21/2010 — Part 3: Update - Bentwaters 1980: Telepathic Lights?
• 04/17/2010 — Part 2: Update - Bentwaters 1980: Telepathic Lights?
• 04/16/2010 — Part 1: Update - Bentwaters 1980, Telepathic Lights?
• 04/15/2010 — Part 10: RAF Bentwaters - 1986 Interview with Former Airman Larry Warren
• 04/01/2010 — Part 9: RAF Bentwaters - 1986 Interview with Former Airman Larry Warren
• 03/23/2010 — Part 8: RAF Bentwaters - 1986 Interview with Former Airman Larry Warren
• 03/11/2010 — Part 7: RAF Bentwaters - 1986 Interview with Former Airman Larry Warren
• 03/01/2010 — Part 5: RAF Bentwaters - 1983 Hypnosis with Former Airman Larry Warren
• 03/01/2010 — Part 6: RAF Bentwaters - 1983 Hypnosis with Former Airman Larry Warren
• 02/23/2010 — Part 4: RAF Bentwaters - 1986 Interview with Former Airman Larry Warren
• 02/08/2010 — Part 3: RAF Bentwaters - 1986 Interview with Former Airman Larry Warren
• 02/01/2010 — Part 2: RAF Bentwaters - 1986 Interview with Former Airman Larry Warren
• 01/26/2010 — Part 1: RAF Bentwaters - 1986 Interview with Former Airman Larry Warren
• 09/24/2009 — Former RAF Bentwaters Staff Sgt. James Penniston Recalls Black, Glassy, Triangular Craft, Symbols and Missing Time
• 09/24/2009 — Former RAF Bentwaters Airman John Burroughs - Was He Taken Into A Craft?
• 09/15/2009 — Part 2: RAF Bentwaters Feedback, Another Military Eyewitness Speaks for First Time
• 09/03/2009 — Part 1: RAF Bentwaters Feedback from Viewers and Listeners
• 08/27/2009 — Part 4: 1980 Bentwaters Lights - Were They Time Travelers?
• 08/27/2009 — Part 5: USAF Col. Charles I. Halt (Ret.) Says 1980 RAF Bentwaters Lights and Craft Were “Extraterrestrial In Origin”
• 07/22/2009 — Part 3: 1980 RAF Bentwaters Lights and Craft Were “Extraterrestrial In Origin”
• 07/19/2009 — Part 2: 1980 RAF Bentwaters Lights and Craft Were “Extraterrestrial In Origin”
• 07/17/2009 — Part 1: 1980 RAF Bentwaters Lights and Craft Were “Extraterrestrial In Origin”
• 10/08/2006 — Part 1: Time Travel, Insights from USAF Sergeant and UFO Abductee
• 12/20/2003 — USAF Airman's "Missing Time" at RAF Bentwaters, England, in December 1980
• 12/10/2002 — Part 2 - "Rendlesham File": A Triangle-Shaped Aerial Craft of Unknown Origin, December 26, 1980