“I think given the type of radiation that causes certain biological damage,
we're dealing with something exotic, something that serves a purpose
that every-day-humans on this Earth have no idea is capable of being done.”
- Pat Frascogna, Esq., representing John Burroughs
“The well-reported Rendlesham Forest/Bentwaters event
is an example where it might be postulated that several observers
were probably exposed to Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP)
radiation for longer than normal UAP sighting periods.”
- Page F-4, ANNEX F, “Unidentified Aerial Phenomena in the UK
Air Defence Region: Executive Summary, Scientific & Technical
Memorandum - No. 55/2/00,” Ministry of Defence, December 2000
Computer illustration of sketch by John Burroughs of lights
he encountered in Rendlesham Forest around 3 AM, December 26, 1980,
when he was a USAF Airman 1st Class in the 81st Security Police Squadron
C Flight at Bentwaters AFB, U. K. near Woodbridge. He said, “The lights were
red and blue, the red one above the blue ones, and they were
flashing on and off.” Artwork by John Rackham.
December 20, 2013 Jackson, Mississippi, and Sedona, Arizona - I talked with John Burroughs’s attorney, Pat Frascogna, about the possible link between anomalous radiation in Rendlesham Forest and injury to John’s heart and other damage such as the cataract in his left eye.
What Do Various Radiations from Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) Do to Human Bodies and Minds?
An Air Force Materiel Command Rome Laboratory report dated June 1994 and entitled, “Radiofrequency/Microwave Radiation Biological Effects and Safety Standards: A Review” by Scott M. Bolen and approved for public release; distribution unlimited, states on Page 7 under Cardiovascular Effects, that the “study concluded there is a probable link between exposure to RF/MW radiation and cardiovascular disease.” The study on Page 11 also states that “irradiation causes the formation of cataracts in the lens of the eye.” John Burroughs has a cataract in his left eye that might need surgery after his heart surgery.
The AFMC Rome Laboratory report concludes: “Experimental evidence has shown that exposure to low intensity radiation can have a profound effect on biological processes. The nonthermal effects of RF/MW radiation exposure are becoming important measures of biological interaction with EM fields. ...It is essentially the absorption of RF/MW energy that causes stress and trauma to biological systems. The greatest amount of energy will be absorbed when the incident radiation is emitted at the resonance frequency of biological material ... (especially) when the radiating mode is a pulsed signal.”
Another U. K. 3-volume report by its Defence Intelligence Analysis Staff dated December 2000, later stamped Unclassified in 2006, is entitled: “Unidentified Aerial Phenomena in the UK Air Defence Region: Executive Summary, Scientific & Technical Memorandum - No. 55/2/00.” On Page F-4 is this section about the impact of Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon (UAP) radiation on the temporal lobe areas of the brain and specifically references the “Rendlesham Forest/Bentwaters event.”
Page F-4, ANNEX F, “Unidentified Aerial Phenomena in the UK Air Defence Region:
Executive Summary, Scientific & Technical Memorandum - No. 55/2/00,” Ministry
of Defence, December 2000. The red underline section begins, “The well-reported
Rendlesham Forest/Bentwaters event is an example where it might be postulated that several
observers were probably exposed to UAP radiation for longer than normal UAP sighting periods.”
Play MP3 interviews.
Pat Frascogna, Attorney, Frascogna & Frascogna, representing John Burroughs in the retired USAF Tech Sergeant's efforts to retrieve his 1979-1983 Air Force medical records that are “classified” for unknown reasons and being withheld by the V. A. when John needs them for permanent medical disability, Jacksonville, Mississippi: “COULD YOU EXPLAIN WHAT YOUR UNDERSTANDING IS OF THE UNIQUE FORM OF RADIATION THAT MAY HAVE AFFECTED JOHN BURROUGHS'S HEART AND MAY HAVE AFFECTED OTHER PEOPLES' BODIES BECAUSE OF AN EXPOSURE TO ANOMALOUS RADIATION?
There are some frequencies within that electromagnetic spectrum – radio waves, x-rays, gamma rays, visible light, (microwaves and others) – some that we don't necessarily come in contact with in our daily lives; some of those frequencies can be used, I believe, to manipulate. In the case of Rendlesham (forest), possibly manipulation of Space/Time. There are certain frequencies that when the human body comes in close enough proximity to, or long enough exposure (in time), it will manifest itself in damage to the cells of the person – specific cells. Some cells in the body are more sensitive to those types of radiation than others. So, you can kind of liken it to UV radiation out on the beach from the sun. What your skin is capable of handling in that regard is completely different from what the tissue that makes up your kidneys would be capable of handling if they were exposed to the same thing.
I think given the type of radiation that causes certain biological damage, we're dealing with something exotic, something that serves a purpose that every day humans on this Earth have no idea is capable of being done.
JOHN BURROUGHS IS A SICK MAN. HE IS FACING SURGERY IN THE MIDDLE OF DECEMBER 2013 – OPEN HEART SURGERY. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCES, BUT ASSUMING THAT IT GOES FORWARD AND THAT HE HAS A LIFE AFTER THE SURGERY, WHAT DO YOU DO AS AN ATTORNEY, GIVEN THE FACT THAT HE NEEDS VETERANS DISABILITY IN ORDER TO CONTINUE TO SURVIVE SINCE HE MAY NOT BE WELL ENOUGH TO WORK?
I think it's abuse of a veteran like John that somebody has to go through what we've gone through to try to get medical records that we still don't have! I mean, that's absurd! You know, if this were oxygen this veteran needed, he would have died two years ago because the V. A. just would not give it up.
Linda, there's only one thing that explains it. They don't want records out.
Government Within U. S. Government
That Presidents and Congress Do Not Control
WHICH MEANS IT'S A COVER UP.
Exactly! Covering up something - something that 33 years later still merits being covered up. It reminds me of a comment that I believe was by former President Bill Clinton that there was a government within the government and he did not control it.
Well, we'll continue our effort. I fully expect John to survive and come out on the other side of that and we'll continue.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS TO GET A CASE LIKE THIS IN FRONT OF THE FEDERAL JUDICIARY?
One would have to file a complaint – that's the beginning of any civil action – and name the defendants and what is the conduct you are complaining of. In this case, it's the denial of medical records from former servicemen whom we believe to have been injured while in the line of duty that the government will not give up.”
Mitral Valve Leaflet Damage
in John Burroughs's Heart
John Burroughs: “JOHN, YOU ARE STILL FACING THE WHOLE ISSUE OF NEEDING VETERANS BENEFITS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, CORRECT?
[ON DECEMBER 18th, JOHN HAD OPEN HEART SURGERY TO TRY TO REPAIR THE POSTERIOR REAR LEAFLET OF HIS MITRAL VALVE. ]
Well, yes, that's one of the things is that my heart because – there's a couple of things involved with this. Number One, the civilian doctors did not have the proper information, it appears, so because they did not even look at the anterior and posterior leaflets, they missed that. So I've got a pacemaker defib in me because they (civilian Arizona doctors) did some procedures on my heart to try to stabilize it at the second occurrence (atrial defibrillation) I had in the summer of 2012. So they did not have the proper data. And the fact is that both of my (mitral valve) leaflets are damaged. The one (front) that is moderately damaged - that's the reason why they didn't catch it. But the back one is near failure. It's damaged and shredded.
WORKING BACKWARDS FROM THAT, IT IS BEGINNING TO PAINT A PICTURE THAT OUR GOVERNMENT KNOWS SOMETHING ABOUT THE ENERGY THAT INTERACTED WITH YOU AND PERHAPS OTHERS - THEY KNOW NOW HAS SOME POTENTIAL TO DAMAGE SOMETHING LIKE A POSTERIOR LEAFLET IN THE HEART THAT OTHER RADIATION DOES NOT?
Yes, it does appear that way. I don't think all the doctors know about this directly that are dealing with me. I think a lot of them are intrigued by the fact they've never seen damage like that before, which I was told. But it does appear also that the Department of Defense is involved in this. Their holding back my records is no different than (the letter) I got yesterday from the Privacy Act officer for FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) in the Phoenix office. He said they wanted to inform me they had a decision to grant access to my request for records. Then he put, 'if found and not exempted from disclosure by law, any releasable sections of the requested records shall be provided to you after a deletion of the parts that are exempt.
So again, another sign that my records were under review. It appears they are being looked at and certain things are being redacted and now I get another thing (letter) showing that it appears they (V. A. and DOD) are going to hold certain things back from me. So it appears clearly that they are aware my case has something to do with something that has to remain classified.
There are certain aspects of what happened to me and my health to include the (mitral) valve's posterior leaflet itself, which is more than likely going to be 99% removed and it's going to be looked at. I was told clearly by all the doctors that they are going to look at this backwards and forwards to take a closer look at this. So there is something about what happened to me that they don't want out medically.
Because of the severe damage to my heart now, I deserve disability. But the problem is that I can't get disability if they can't have access to my records to make that judgment.
So, the surgery will at least hopefully start helping me get back to health again. But I still, because of the severe damage to my heart now, deserve (V.A.) disability, but the problem is that I can't get disability if I can't have access to my (medical) records to make that judgment.
Veterans Have No Protection If Military Service Medical Records Classified Under “National Security”
IF THE NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY IS THE AGENCY THAT HAS RETAINED YOUR MEDICAL RECORDS FOR 1979 TO 1983 – AND SPECIFICALLY DECEMBER 26 TO 28, 1980 – WHAT LEVERAGE SHOULD A U. S. SENATOR HAVE ON GETTING THOSE MEDICAL RECORDS FROM THE NSA?
Well, here's the interesting question, OK? It seems like more and more things are being classified for national security now. And when they do that, you have no idea exactly why or what that means. It's interesting that it appears that my medical records from 1979 to 1983 fall under that - they fall under the classified section, which directly points to national security.
So the question is: what happened to me when I was out there doing my job that would be classified under national security? But there is no system set up, which doesn't just involve me - but veterans across the board in any classified operation or anything that happens to them that might not initially be classified, but becomes classified. You know, there's nothing out there set up to help veterans get the treatment and 9 times out of 10, they die! And it's no different from what I was exposed to. It could involve the high frequencies and stuff from the radars and things that could possibly affect thousands of the veterans that work around this. Are they being denied care because of the same reason (national security)? And they can't treat them because there are things that are classified that won't allow them to be treated. How can you justify to your veterans – guys that are putting their butts on the line day in and day out – to be handled and treated that way? It's just wrong!
THE TRAGIC IRONY IS THAT AT THE BOTTOM OF ALL OF THIS IS A POLICY OF DENIAL BY THIS GOVERNMENT AND THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT ABOUT UFOS AND E.T.S AND ALL THINGS RELATED TO WHAT LAW ENFORCEMENT HAS OFTEN CALLED 'CREATURES FROM OUTER SPACE.' IF EVERYONE WERE TOLD THE TRUTH, THEN YOU GUYS WORKING IN ENGLAND - NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENED - THIS NEVER WOULD HAVE BEEN BURIED. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN PUBLIC AND YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO RECEIVE YOUR MEDICAL BENEFITS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IN ANY KIND OF A WAR ZONE NO MATTER WHAT THE ISSUE.
Well, it goes deeper than that, Linda, to me. What DID we really encounter out there? What Are people encountering. I mean, that's the problem! When you cover it all up - when you classify it and keep it in secrecy, you don't really know for sure and all that's left is speculation. And at the end of the day, that's not correct either if there is a clear and present danger to everybody, not just military people, but civilians. It appears to be that if you look at facts that are out there that are presented, there is something going on. People are being injured and hurt, no matter how you look at it. And the fact is, it's being withheld. The big question is: Why? Why is it being withheld - whatever is going on? And until you actually can trust the people that are there to protect you to tell you what's going on, how are you ever going to know for sure?
THAT'S THE QUESTION FOR THE WHOLE PLANET NOW?
Yeah, I agree! Secrecy has become the word of the day. I believe it's gone on for a lot longer than most people know. Believe me, I've got nothing against pride, flag, duty, honor and country. But the bottom line is when you stop taking care of the people of the country and the people who go out there and serve in the military, what does that say about our country?”
Attorney Pat Frascogna welcomes contact from other American military veterans, who might also have been denied their service medical records because the records were placed in a “classified” category under national security.
For further information about the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) at RAF Bentwaters/Woodbridge, please see reports below in the Earthfiles Archive.
• 03/04/2011 — 8,500 More UFO Pages Released Today by U. K. Ministry of Defence - But RAF Bentwaters Files Are Missing
• 01/28/2011 — RAF Bentwaters Update After December 2010 Return to Rendlesham Forest with Former USAF John Burroughs and Jim Penniston
• 01/07/2011 — Part 4: Updates On RAF Bentwaters Mystery - Analysis Problems in Penniston's Telepathic Download of Binary Code
• 01/02/2011 — Part 2: Updates On RAF Bentwaters Mystery - IR Anomalies and Telepathic Download of Binary Code
• 01/02/2011 — Part 3: Updates On RAF Bentwaters Mystery - IR Anomalies and Telepathic Download of Binary Code
• 01/01/2011 — Part 1: Updates On RAF Bentwaters Mystery - IR Anomalies and Telepathic Download of Binary Code
• 08/21/2010 — Part 8: 1980 RAF Bentwaters Disaster Preparedness Tech S/Sgt. Monroe Nevels Describes “Top Secret” Investigation
• 08/21/2010 — Part 9: 1980 RAF Bentwaters Disaster Preparedness TechS/Sgt. Monroe Nevels Describes “Top Secret” Investigation
• 08/21/2010 — Part 10: Update - Bentwaters 1980, Telepathic Lights?
• 08/21/2010 — Part 11: Update - Bentwaters 1980, Telepathic Lights?
• 08/21/2010 — Part 12: Update - Bentwaters 1980, Telepathic Lights?
• 08/21/2010 — Part 13: Update - Bentwaters 1980, Telepathic Lights?
• 08/21/2010 — Part 14: Update - Bentwaters 1980, Telepathic Lights?
• 08/20/2010 — August 20, 2010 Earthfiles Reprint of RAF Bentwaters Reports
• 08/20/2010 — Updated: Part 2 - 1980 RAF Bentwaters Lights and Craft
• 08/20/2010 — Part 3: 1980 RAF Bentwaters Lights and Craft Were “Extraterrestrial In Origin”
• 08/20/2010 — Part 4: 1980 Bentwaters Lights - Were They Time Travelers?
• 08/20/2010 — Part 5: USAF Col. Charles I. Halt (Ret.) Says 1980 RAF Bentwaters
• 08/07/2010 — Updated: Aerial Disc Beam Interacted with Nuclear Weapons Bunkers At Whiteman AFB
• 07/30/2010 — Part 1: 1980 RAF Bentwaters Disaster Preparedness Tech S/Sgt. Monroe Nevels Describes “Top Secret” Investigation
• 07/30/2010 — Part 2: 1980 RAF Bentwaters Disaster Preparedness Tech S/Sgt. Monroe Nevels Describes “Top Secret” Investigation
• 04/30/2010 — Part 5: Update - Bentwaters 1980, Telepathic Lights?
• 04/28/2010 — Final Part 11: RAF Bentwaters - 1986 Interview with Former Airman Larry Warren
• 04/27/2010 — Part 4: Update - Bentwaters 1980, Telepathic Lights?
• 04/21/2010 — Part 3: Update - Bentwaters 1980: Telepathic Lights?
• 04/17/2010 — Part 2: Update - Bentwaters 1980: Telepathic Lights?
• 04/16/2010 — Part 1: Update - Bentwaters 1980, Telepathic Lights?
• 04/15/2010 — Part 10: RAF Bentwaters - 1986 Interview with Former Airman Larry Warren
• 04/01/2010 — Part 9: RAF Bentwaters - 1986 Interview with Former Airman Larry Warren
• 03/23/2010 — Part 8: RAF Bentwaters - 1986 Interview with Former Airman Larry Warren
• 03/11/2010 — Part 7: RAF Bentwaters - 1986 Interview with Former Airman Larry Warren
• 03/01/2010 — Part 5: RAF Bentwaters - 1983 Hypnosis with Former Airman Larry Warren
• 03/01/2010 — Part 6: RAF Bentwaters - 1983 Hypnosis with Former Airman Larry Warren
• 02/23/2010 — Part 4: RAF Bentwaters - 1986 Interview with Former Airman Larry Warren
• 02/08/2010 — Part 3: RAF Bentwaters - 1986 Interview with Former Airman Larry Warren
• 02/01/2010 — Part 2: RAF Bentwaters - 1986 Interview with Former Airman Larry Warren
• 01/26/2010 — Part 1: RAF Bentwaters - 1986 Interview with Former Airman Larry Warren
• 09/24/2009 — Former RAF Bentwaters Staff Sgt. James Penniston Recalls Black, Glassy, Triangular Craft, Symbols and Missing Time
• 09/24/2009 — Former RAF Bentwaters Airman John Burroughs - Was He Taken Into A Craft?
• 09/15/2009 — Part 2: RAF Bentwaters Feedback, Another Military Eyewitness Speaks for First Time
• 09/03/2009 — Part 1: RAF Bentwaters Feedback from Viewers and Listeners
• 08/27/2009 — Part 4: 1980 Bentwaters Lights - Were They Time Travelers?
• 08/27/2009 — Part 5: USAF Col. Charles I. Halt (Ret.) Says 1980 RAF Bentwaters Lights and Craft Were “Extraterrestrial In Origin”
• 07/22/2009 — Part 3: 1980 RAF Bentwaters Lights and Craft Were “Extraterrestrial In Origin”
• 07/19/2009 — Part 2: 1980 RAF Bentwaters Lights and Craft Were “Extraterrestrial In Origin”
• 07/17/2009 — Part 1: 1980 RAF Bentwaters Lights and Craft Were “Extraterrestrial In Origin”
• 10/08/2006 — Part 1: Time Travel, Insights from USAF Sergeant and UFO Abductee
• 12/20/2003 — USAF Airman's "Missing Time" at RAF Bentwaters, England, in December 1980
• 12/10/2002 — Part 2 - "Rendlesham File": A Triangle-Shaped Aerial Craft of Unknown Origin, December 26, 1980