“Oumuamua showed deviations from a Keplerian orbit at a high statistical significance. We discuss the possible origins of Oumuamua, including the possibility that it might be a lightsail of artificial origin … for interstellar travel.”
– Schmuel Bialy, Ph.D. and Abraham Loeb, Ph.D., Harvard Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics, Cambridge, Mass. Prof. Loeb is Chairman of Harvard’s Astronomy Dept., November 1, 2018
“This is the most extreme orbit I have ever seen.”
– Davide Farnocchia, Ph.D., NASA’s Center for Near-Earth Object Studies (CNEOS), Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, California, October 19, 2017
Click for report.
October 31, 2018 – Montreal, Canada – I received an email today with a link to a cell phone recording of a bizarre high-pitched sound heard by residents last night and discussed on reddit.com. There have been high-pitched, unexplained sounds recorded in several parts of the world from Ukraine to Europe to U. S. to Mexico and beyond since 2011. I have dozens of other reports in the Earthfiles Archive.Click for report.
“The orb was glowing white and lime green light and I’m seeing a person standing inside wearing a gown.”
– Retired USAF Staff Sergeant Tony Guy, Winston-Salem, NC, about 1965 sightingClick for report.
“I could see luminous misty grey fog drifting in through the window of my dark bedroom with 3-dimensional lighted hieroglyphs.” – Charles Hazard, retired airline reservation agent, Sun City Center, FloridaClick for report.
“The loss of sea ice in the Arctic … it went like two or three times faster than the climate models projected. …And ice melting in Greenland and Antarctica will continue to accelerate … and could add to increasing sea level rise, maybe up to three feet higher.”
– Drew Shindell, Ph.D., Coordinating Lead Author, IPCC Report, Duke University, Durham, NCClick for report.
“It’s seven times the mass of our planet and it’s 500 times further away from the sun than Earth.”
– Michael Brown, Ph.D., Astronomer, Cal Tech, Pasadena, CaliforniaClick for report.