“This sound gun was activated, fired through the wall,
hit this individual and essentially liquefied him, except for his heart.”
- “Peter Jones,” U. S. Army Veteran, Louisville, Kentucky
March 1, 2013 Louisville, Kentucky - Earthfiles continues to receive reports of loud and unexplained booms from around the United States, one as recently as Tuesday night, February 26th, from Charleston, West Virginia. Calls to Kanawha County, West Virginia, 911 dispatchers started at 5:30 PM EST, February 26th. People reported feeling their buildings shake, including employees in the WOWK-13 TV newsroom in Charleston. A resident emailed to me that night:
“I heard this boom this evening, and evidently so did a lot of other people.
It was short and loud and very immediate, by which I mean I thought my son,
who was upstairs at the time, had knocked over a chest of drawers - or the tree trimmers, who had been working outside, had cut a tree down on the building or something. It vibrated the building. It startled me and I jumped up to look outside – there was nothing going on at all, and my son was sleeping upstairs.”
Further west 240 miles is Louisville, KY, where other unexplained, mysterious loud booms were heard in the Tri-State area of Kentucky, Indiana and Illinois on January 7 - 8, 2013.
See 020113 Earthfiles.
Charleston, West Virginia, at the map pointer is 240 miles east of Louisville, Kentucky.
Hundreds of residents between January 7 to 8, 2013, in northwestern Kentucky,
southwestern Indiana and southeastern Illinois called 911, local authorities and TV stations
when loud booms were heard over the Tri-State region repeatedly. Cause unknown.
The next week after that in Louisville, Kentucky, emergency medical technician “Peter Jones,” pseudonym to protect identity, was shocked by what he saw flying low close to house roofs in his neighborhood. He emailed me wondering about a possible link to the mysterious booms and to U. S. Army knowledge he had about a “sound gun.”
Emergency medical technician Jones is 31-years-old, born and raised in Louisville, Kentucky. After high school graduation, Peter began his EMT career until 2008 when he decided to enlist in the U. S. Army. He began at Fort Benning, Georgia, 114 miles southwest of Atlanta, where he received his “Jump Wings” in the Airborne School. His next assignment was at Fort Bragg near Fayetteville, North Carolina, where he entered Special Forces training. One day in the summer of 2009, a heavy weight fell on his back that injured his neck, back and ankle. Peter then returned to Fort Benning to rehabilitate and ended up in an infantry unit that was preparing to deploy to Iraq. Because of his injuries, Peter was not going, but he met and talked to an Iraqi vet, who described using a new weapons technology referred to as a “sound gun.”
Play MP3 interview.
“Peter Jones,” Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) now medically discharged from U. S. Army, Louisville, Kentucky: “So this would have been in the summer of 2009. After my injuries at Fort Bragg (Fayetteville and Spring Lake, North Carolina), I returned to Fort Benning (Georgia, 114 miles southwest of Atlanta) in what is called ‘Needs of the Army’ and was assigned to an infantry unit there that was preparing for deployment to Iraq. During said time, I was going through a med board for my injuries.
I met an individual there in my Fort Benning platoon, who on his recent past deployment to Iraq, was able to utilize some experimental weapons system and he showed me pictures of the use of it. Didn't really see any pictures of actual weapon, but what it was capable of and the result injury or death to individuals by said weapon.
“Sound Gun” Weapon
WHAT WERE YOU LOOKING AT IN THE PHOTOS?
He showed me and a couple of other guys - he called us up to his barracks and said, ‘Hey, I want to show you pictures of my last deployment.’ And in this list of his deployment, he came upon about four different pictures of the use of that weapon. He explained what it was and how he came to use it. Apparently, it was a vehicle-mounted weapon system that was using infrared targeting systems and he was on a mission for HVT, or High Value Target. They located this (HVT) individual and dispatched this weapon against him. In the pictures you see, he explained the weapon as a ‘sound gun,’ or a ‘sound weapon.’
In the pictures, you see a wall with a hole in it about the size of a basketball, and it's blown through your typical Iraqi home, kind of a brick and stucco application. So you see this perfect, round hole looking from inside (room) outside through this hole.
Then the next image was from a corner of the room where this hole was in a wall, and you see a rather plush Iraqi home well furnished - you see the hole on one side and on the other side you see an overstuffed armchair with a lot of blood around it on the floor.
Iraqi Sound Gun Victim
The following picture is a picture of the actual chair showing just a large amount of blood - pretty much nothing else there, just blood and maybe looks like some different tissue there, but nothing real discernible.
And then the final image was from overhead and the only discernible object, other than it being a big bloodspot, was a heart. He called it a ‘human heart’ behind the chair.
This sound gun was activated, fired through the wall, hit this individual and essentially liquefied him, except for his heart.
Human heart during autopsy.
DID HE DESCRIBE IF THERE WAS ANY SOUND ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SOUND GUN?
He didn't relate any.
DID HE EXPLAIN HOW SOUND WAS DOING THIS?
Yeah, I asked him if he knew how it worked and he really did not know. They were just given it to use and see how effective it was in its use. And from what I understand, it was very effective. And this wasn't the only mission they used it on.
THIS WAS NOT THE ONLY MISSION THEY USED IT ON?
CAN YOU DESCRIBE THE PHYSICAL SHAPE ABOUT THIS WEAPON THAT IS MOUNTED ON A VEHICLE?
He didn't have any pictures of the weapon or vehicle or anything. In the military what we do when we're on a mission, especially if we have a High Value Target is once we eliminate the threat (HVT), we go in and investigate the whole home. We're looking for pertinent intelligence - anything that would render more intelligence from that individual's location. And so part of that process is just taking pictures and it looked like this was part of that series of pictures that he would use to investigate from inside the house. So there was no pictures of the weapon system or the vehicle the weapon was mounted on - just a very catastrophic effect that the weapon had.
No Collateral Damage with Sound Gun
Any conventional type weapon system that might have been used - other than a sound weapon or something unknown to me - would have had a lot more collateral damage. There would have been destruction to the remainder of the room (with conventional weapon). So this (sound gun impact) was very different in appearance.
THIS WAS A SURGICAL STRIKE BY AN EXPERIMENTAL SOUND GUN THAT WAS ABLE TO TAKE HUMAN TISSUE, BONE AND EVERYTHING, LIQUEFY IT RIGHT THERE ON THE SPOT, LEAVING ONLY THE HUMAN HEART AS RESIDUE?
In this individual, yes. In fact, you see a picture of nothing but a pool of blood and maybe some tissue and an intact human heart. I've seen several in my studies here at school and this was a human heart, I'm certain of that.
DID HE HAVE ANY EXPLANATION IN ANY BRIEFING OR EVEN OFF THE RECORD CONVERSATION WITH ANYONE ABOUT HOW THE SOUND COULD DO THIS SO SURGICALLY? AND WHY WOULD THE HUMAN HEART BE LEFT?
He didn't. If he did know, he didn't say anything about it. Couple weeks after that, I was telling my dad about the situation, who is also a veteran and he was real interested to see the pictures. So I asked the individual there in my platoon for the pictures at that time, but he never sent them to me. So, that was really the last he said anything about it to me.
SO YOU DO NOT HAVE THE PHOTOS?
I do not.
Why Would Human Heart and Blood
Be Only Sound Gun Residue?
AS SOMEBODY WHO IS TRAINING IN MEDICAL WORK, WHAT IS YOUR SPECULATION ABOUT WHY THE HUMAN HEART AT THE CENTER OF THE MEDIASTINUM (chest cavity) IN THE CHEST WOULD BE THE ONLY TISSUE LEFT NOT LIQUEFIED?
If I just had to guess, the heart is essentially able to conduct its own electrical activity, so if that electrical activity in the heart was able to protect the heart from these disrupting sound waves, that's the only way I can think. Either that or quite possibly there was some sort of cavitation in the sound wave where the weapon was aimed or directed to the center of mass and went around the heart and didn't effect the heart, but everything around the heart. These are guesses that I've thought about. It's stumped me since he showed the pictures to me.
We do know that essentially we are held together by how our subatomic particles are vibrating. So a sound wave, which is light just slowed down, was able to disrupt these vibrations and we can essentially come apart. But I don't know why the heart would be left untouched though.
NOW, THIS WAS 2009 SUMMER, RIGHT?
DID HE TELL YOU HOW MANY TIMES HE KNEW HIMSELF THAT THIS SOUND GUN HAD BEEN USED ON PEOPLE?
They had it for the whole deployment and they used it throughout the whole deployment, but he did not give a number (of times used).
Is Sound Gun Still Operational in Special Ops?
WAS HE WORKING IN SOME SPECIAL OPS (Special Operations) GROUP?
You know we infantrymen, we often find ourselves working hand in hand with Special Operations Command (SOC), whether it be in a quick reaction force supporting role - they use us when they need fighters in numbers. So, this could very well be the case (that the sound gun was SOC). I mean, he didn't say that he was with Army, Navy, Marine Special Forces. However, he did say that he was tasked with using experimental weapons to evaluate their effectiveness throughout the deployment (in Iraq).
DID HE DESCRIBE WHO CAME AND TOOK THE PHOTOS FROM HIM AND WHO ANALYZED THE SCENE?
He did not relate anything to that effect.
IF THAT WAS 2009 AND YOU AND I ARE SPEAKING IN FEBRUARY 2013, HAVE YOU HAD ANY OTHER EVIDENCE FROM ANYONE ELSE THAT THIS SOUND GUN IS STILL BEING USED IN SOME KIND OF WAR CONTEXT RIGHT NOW?
I have not. That was the first and last I have heard of it.
PROBABLY IN USE NOW?
The only reason I can think that it would NOT be in use is if by a vast majority, it was decided that it was inhumane or inappropriate to use in any kind of scenario. But to the best of my judgment, as effective as that weapon was that I saw through pictures, it would certainly be used because it eliminates collateral damage.
DO YOU THINK IT WOULD MAKE SOUND? OR WOULD IT BE SILENT BECAUSE THE FREQUENCY WAS OUTSIDE HUMAN HEARING?
That's just it. It just depends upon the level of frequency that it would be using and if I had to guess, it would be an ultrasound or high frequency sound. Or even infrasound, which is a very low frequency sound - both of which have an effect on the human body, but a human ear cannot hear.”
If any Earthfiles viewer has more firsthand information about the mysterious, unexplained booms around the United States or “sound gun” weaponry, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for confidentiality are honored.
For further information about the unexplained booms, light flashes and unusual military helicopter activity, please click these reports and see the Earthfiles Archive list below:
• 02/20/2013 — Part 2: Unexplained Loud Booms & Light Flashes Persist in U. S.
• 02/16/2013 — Part 1: More Earth-Shaking Booms in Morristown, Tennessee and “Shock Wave” Booms in San Manuel, Arizona
• 02/06/2013 — Viewer Emails about Boom Mystery
• 02/01/2013 — Mysterious Booms and Light Flashes Across U. S.
• 01/25/2013 — Updated: Unexplained Loud Booms Persist in United States
• 01/11/2013 — Part 1: Could Computer-Interfaced Communication with Other Realms Be Linked to Strange, Unexplained Booms?
• 01/11/2013 — Part 2: Could Computer-Interfaced Communication with Other Realms Be Linked to Strange, Unexplained Booms?
• 01/11/2013 — Part 3: Could Computer-Interfaced Communication with Other Realms Be Linked to Strange, Unexplained Booms?
• 01/05/2013 — 26 Hours Before 7.5 Quake, Unexplained Rumbling Boom in Southcentral Alaska
• 12/08/2012 — What's Causing Mysterious Lights, Loud Booms and Strange Hum in Narragansett Bay, Rhode Island?
• 10/17/2012 — Loud Boom and 3-D Radar of Mysterious Aerial Object in NW Louisiana
• 08/26/2012 — Updated: More Unexplained Boom Sounds from Sweden to Calif: What's Happening Now in Sacramento? And What Happened August 21st In Oakland, California?
• 05/30/2012 — Updated: Mysterious Booms Heard May 27 and May 28 in Four West Michigan Counties
• 05/10/2012 — Mysterious Horn and Boom Sounds Still Being Heard
• 05/01/2012 — More Unexplained Booms in Boston and Beyond
• 04/26/2012 — Updated: Mysterious, Persistent Booms Throughout North America and England
• 04/22/2012 — Huge Boom Heard in Central California and Northwestern Nevada - Did Meteorite Hit?
• 04/08/2012 — Part 3: Confusion About North American Booms and Man-Made Quakes
• 03/30/2012 — Part 1: Updated 033021 with boom recordings - Mysterious Rattling Booms Expand from Clintonville to Montello, Wisconsin and Beyond.
• 03/30/2012 — Updated with boom audio Part 2: Boom Phenomenon in Several States and Canada
• 03/20/2012 — Two Nights of Mysterious Rattling Booms in Clintonville, WI
• 03/15/2012 — Updated 031512 - High Strangeness Email: Unidentified Aerial Craft, Strange Sounds and Door-Rattling Booms
• 03/01/2012 — Updated 030112: Solar CMEs Hitting Earth's Magnetic Fields - Do They Make Strange, Loud Sounds?
• 02/28/2012 — Strange Sounds in Washington State
• 02/23/2012 — Updated Feb. 23: Eerie, Strange Sounds Heard in Tennessee and Kansas
• 02/04/2012 — Video of Kiev-like Strange Sound in Amarillo, Texas: What Happened?
• 02/02/2012 — Updated: Earthfiles Email About Mysterious “Chorus of Trumpets” and Other Strange Sounds
• 11/13/2011 — Updated: More Loud Booms in Virginia and Missouri; More Quakes in Oklahoma
• 10/27/2011 — More Mysterious Hum Reports from North America to China
• 10/04/2011 — Updated: What Are Strange “Hums” That Keep People Awake?
• 10/03/2011 — Part 1: Viewer Letters About Strange, Loud Booms
• 06/07/2011 — What Are the Mysterious Booms?
• 05/13/2011 — More Viewer Letters About Mysterious Booms
• 05/11/2011 — Updated Reprints: Earthfiles Viewers Reports of Strange, Loud Booms
• 02/08/2011 — More Reports of Strange Booms and Aerial Lights
• 01/29/2011 — Earthfiles Viewers Reports of Strange, Loud Booms