Silver Cigar-Shaped UFO Near-Miss of A320 Airbus
Over London's Heathrow Airport
U. K. Airprox Board Report about July 2013 encounter released same week another unidentified aerial object on January 6, 2014, disrupts air traffic in Bremen, Germany.
© 2014 by Linda Moulton Howe
“The Captain perceived an object pass within a few feet above the aircraft.
It could best be described as cigar/rugby ball-like in shape,
bright silver and metallic-like in construction.”
- Page 87, U. K. Airprox Board Report, January 5, 2014
“We still don’t know what it was, but it was there.”
- Bremen police spokesman, January 6, 2014
Unidentified aerial object making a loud noise was seen
from Germany's Bremen air traffic control tower. Image by DPA.
January 10, 2014 London, England and Bremen, Germany - Six months ago on July 19, 2013, at 6:35 PM local London time in England, a Captain of an A320 airbus was flying at 34,000 feet about 20 miles west of the Heathrow Airport over the Berkshire countryside. According to a recently released U. K. Airprox Report No. 201308:
"The Captain, in the LH seat, looked to the West out of the flight deck 'Direct Vision' window. As he turned to look ahead, he perceived an object traveling towards them at what appeared to be the same level, slightly above the flight deck windscreen. Having very little time to focus, he was under the apprehension that they were on a collision course with no time to react. His immediate reaction was to duck to the right and reach over to alert the First Officer (FO); there was no time to talk to alert him. ...The Captain's first words to the FO were, 'Did you see that?' The FO replied, 'See what?'
The Captain perceived an object pass within a few feet above the aircraft. It could best be described as cigar/rugby ball like in shape, bright silver and metallic-like in construction.
There were no radar traffic returns within the immediate vicinity of the A320. ... It was not possible to trace the object or determine the likely cause of the sighting.”
The A320 family of airbus jets built by French and German engineers first flew
in February 1987. The average seating capacity is 150 and service is widespread
in Europe, Asia and trans-continental flights to the United States.
U. K. Airprox Report No. 2013086
Page 87 original U. K. Airprox Board report first released on January 5, 2014.
See link to full 93-page report in Websites below.
Page 88 original U. K. Airprox Board report first released on January 5, 2014.
Page 89 original U. K. Airprox Board report first released on January 5, 2014.
Another Unidentified On January 6, 2014,
Disrupts Air Traffic in Bremen, Germany
“We still don’t know what it was, but it was there.”
- Bremen police spokesman
Unidentified aerial object making a loud noise was seen from Germany's
Bremen air traffic control tower. Image by DPA.
Flughafen Bremen Airport radar registered an unidentified aerial object several times over three hours from 6:30-9:30 PM on Monday night, January 6, 2014. A spokeswoman for German Air Traffic Control (DFS) said: “It had normal lights, red and green, and an approach light on both sides."
Eyewitness Dominique Hober reported that he saw the aerial object fly over his house four times at about 500 feet altitude. “It looked like a plane,” he said. “It had lights, but was a lot louder.”
Whatever the terrestrial-looking intruder was, Bremen airport cancelled a flight from Frankfurt, diverted a flight from Munich to Hannover and kept a plane from Paris circling for some time before it was allowed to land. Police are trying to determine if it was a terrestrial plane intruding without permission into air space, a remote-controlled drone, or something mimicking terrestrial aircraft. Bremen eyewitnesses are asked to contact the Bremen Police: 49-421-362-3888.
Also see Earthfiles Archive: 010207 Grey Aerial Disk at Chicago O'Hare
For further information about airplane and UFO encounters, please see reports below by finding and clicking on date and title in the Earthfiles Archive.
• 02/22/2008 — Updated: Three Eyewitnesses in Selden, Texas, Saw Two, Large Rectangles of “White Flames” in Sky
• 02/22/2008 — Updated: More Aerial “Symbols” Photographed Over Dublin, Texas
• 02/22/2008 — Abductee Jim Sparks Comments On Alien Symbol Technology
• 02/20/2008 — Updated Part 1: Viewer Comments About Aerial Flames and “Symbols” Over Dublin and Stephenville, Texas
• 02/14/2008 — Update: Mysterious Symbols Projected in Night Sky by Aerial Disc Near Stephenville, Texas, Local Airport
• 02/08/2008 — Law Officers Describe Unidentified Shape-Shifting Aerial Craft in Stephenville, Texas, Region
• 01/28/2008 — Updated 01-28-08: Viewer Letters About Aerial Craft and Military Flyovers Above Dublin, Stephenville and Selden, Texas
• 01/18/2008 — Updated: Huge Aerial Craft Over Dublin, Texas, “Longer Than 3 Football Fields”
• 11/03/2006 -- Another UFO Retaliation to Radar Lock On - 2003
• 10/28/2006 -- Close UFO Encounter by USAF Eyewitnesses
• 10/26/2006 -- Norwegian Crashed Disc and Other High Strangeness
• 10/19/2006 -- UFO Retaliation to U. S. Army Radar Lock On in Florida, 1967
• 10/07/2006 -- Updated: 1953 Kinross AFB Mystery: F-89 Found in Lake Superior
• 10/02/2006 -- Unusual Deaths of Six Female Goats in White Salmon, Washington
• 09/16/2006 -- Disc Crash At Cedar Breaks Radar Site, Utah
U. K. Airprox Board January 2014 Report, see Pages 87-89:
"Jet in 'Airmiss' with UFO Near Heathrow," January 5, 2014, by David Clarke, Journalism Lecturer at U. K. Sheffield Hallam University:
"Bremen UFO 'looked like a plane but was louder'," January 7, 2014, Germany's The Local:
Majestic-12 Documents: http://www.majesticdocuments.com
American Presidential Knowledge: http://www.presidentialufo.com/
Stanton Friedman: http://www.stantonfriedman.com