“A world-wide reporting system has been instituted and major Air Force Bases have been ordered to make interceptions of unidentified flying objects.”
– H. Marshall Chadwell, CIA, September 24, 1952
Return to Part 1
December 29, 2004 Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada – Stanton Friedman is a nuclear physicist who has worked for General Electric, Westinghouse and other companies in the design and development of fusion rockets and nuclear power plants for space applications. He investigated the famous 1947 UFO crash at Roswell with aviation science writer, Don Berliner, who founded the Fund for UFO Research. The result was their 1992 co-authored and now-classic book, Crash At Corona: The U. S. Military Retrieval and Cover-up of a UFO.
Stan was so impressed with the nearly decade-long investigation by Frank Feschino of the Flatwoods mystery, Gulf of Mexico disappearance and East Coast UFO flap on September 12, 1952, that he wrote the Foreword to Frank’s book. In that Foreword, Stanton Friedman reminds us of the famous and controversial November 18, 1952, Eisenhower Presidential Briefing Document that surfaced in the early 1980s and states about the year 1952:
“In addition, a significant upsurge in the surveillance activity of these craft beginning in May and continuing through the autumn of this year has caused considerable concern that new developments may be imminent.”
At the time, Stanton points out that “both the U. S. and the Soviet Union quietly sent aircraft near, and sometimes over, the other country’s borders to see how well and rapidly airborne and electronic defense systems responded. Each side shot down a number of the other side’s aircraft … all in secret until decades later. …Families were lied to about what happened to crew members lost in these earlier totally unreported incidents.”
Today, Maxwell AFB is not telling the truth either about the records of the Starfire pilot and radar operator and their sudden and mysterious disappearance over the Gulf of Mexico on September 12, 1952, while accompanied by three other planes. Is the official denial because the American government still does not want the public and media to know there was a secret American war with whatever intelligence piloted the aerial discs?
Stanton T. Friedman, Nuclear Physicist, UFO Investigator and Co-Author, Crash At Corona © 1992 and Author, TOP SECRET/MAJIC © 1996, Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada: “Let’s face it there should be no surprise that the government flat out lied in 1952. They began flat out lying back in 1947, actually in 1946. So, it’s clear that they had a well-developed program for dealing with events that could prove embarrassing. The fact that they had Col. Leavitt on the scene that same day originally with 30 people and then later 20 more people joining them. That means they were prepared for a crash a recovery team, if you will. They were hoping they would be able to grab one, I’m sure, which didn’t quite make it. But they got some pieces.
If you look back in history, you find that 1952 was a major year for UFO events the sightings over Washington, D. C., in particular. I think those (Flatwoods and Starfire disappearance) are just the tips of the iceberg, Linda. When I did a radio show out of New York, I had a call-in from a guy who was at Andrews AFB in 1952, where they had scrambled jets and so forth after the UFOs were seen over Washington. I talked to him off microphone and he said, ‘Look, we were sending up jets all the time for the next year. It wasn’t just once. He mentioned one event he said in particular impressed him. It was a pilot who came back. There had been two planes that had been sent up and only one came back and all the pilot could say was, ‘It went straight up. It went straight up!’ And the other plane was never found. There was a little cover story in the newspaper weeks later about ‘lost at sea’ the usual nonsense.
DID YOU INTERPRET IT TO MEAN THAT THE OTHER PLANE, THE HUMAN PLANE, WENT STRAIGHT UP UNDER THE FORCE OF THE UFO?
No, I interpreted it as meaning the UFO went straight up.
IT SEEMS TO ME THAT ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT AND SIGNIFICANT IMPLICATIONS OF THE BRAXTON COUNTY AND GULF OF MEXICO AND FLORIDA, THE COMBINED INCIDENTS ON SEPTEMBER 12, 1952, IS AS FRANK FESCHINO TOLD ME, I THINK WE HAVE HARD EVIDENCE ON THAT DATE AT LEAST OF OUR HUMANS TRYING TO SHOOT DOWN THESE UNIDENTIFIED AERIAL DISCS AND THE DISCS RETALIATING BY PLUCKING THE RADAR OPERATOR AND PILOT LITERALLY OUT OF THE AIR.
Well, Linda, I spoke up in McMinnville, Oregon, at the college there many years ago to a guy who had been in radar in Montana in 1951, I believe it was, toward the end of 1951. He had a phone call, a radio message down from Canada, saying there was a UFO headed toward them. They had a fighter aloft. They vectors him toward a UFO. They watched this on a radar screen. They knew how fast he was going and how high he was, what direction he was going. Suddenly, no more airplane. What the guy tells me was shortly after that, the word went out it was probably 1952 now that I think about it the word went out: ‘Do not shoot. Take gun camera pictures.’
So, you can imagine that somebody had the good sense to say, ‘Hey guys, there is nothing to be gained by attacking these guys. We’re going to get clobbered. We can’t compete with them. Get as much information as you can about their flight patterns, what angles they make, how the color changes, all the other things you would like to have measurements of.
Shooting At Discs Provoked Retaliation
YOU WOULD AGREE THEN, STANTON, THAT RETALIATION BY THE UNIDENTIFIED AERIAL DISCS WAS A REAL AND TRUE ISSUE IN THE TRUMAN ADMINISTRATION, THE EISENHOWER ADMINISTRATION, AND MAYBE ONE OF THE PRIME REASONS WHY TO THIS VERY DAY, THERE STILL IS A STRICT POLICY OF DENIAL ABOUT ANY DISCLOSURE OF ANYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED.
I think so. And remember, we have the Cuban case the Cuban MIG case where the Russians apparently thought it was OK to order the MIG pilots to attack the unknown as it came toward Cuba at 30,000 feet at Mach 1. The pilot and wingman they tell it to get the heck away and nothing happens. Our guys are listening in the National Security Agency (NSA) and what should we do about it? And the ground says, ‘Shoot it down!’ So, the guy arms his missile, gets a radar lock on it, and then the second pilot shrieks over the airwaves as listened to by the NSA that the first plane had just disintegrated. The kicker here is that the pilot of the UFO can detect when there is a radar lock on him and decided to take action. This was in 1967, mind you.
I’ve heard other stories about the Russians were still trying to shoot discs down over the Soviet Union, for example, for a long time because they wanted the technology. In fact, if you really wanted a wild rumor which I had some verification for was that the Russians were really on a race to the moon. But on four different occasions, their boosters were splattered on the pad because they were trying to shoot down UFOs.
At first, I didn’t take that too seriously. Then I was talking to someone who knew a lot about the Russian space program and he said: ‘Well, I don’t know about the UFO part of that, but it’s my understanding that they did have several boosters blow up on the pad.’ so I put a question mark after that. but not too an unreasonable one.
THAT THERE COULD HAVE BEEN RETALIATION DIRECTLY AGAINST THE SOVIET UNION TO KEEP THEM FROM LAUNCHING TO THE MOON BECAUSE THEY KEPT TRYING TO BRING DOWN DISCS.
Yeah. I also remember being told about a UFO-related case off Corpus Christy, Texas. I was told by somebody’s brother who told him about it. Several planes went up after the UFOs and fewer came back. Then it was posted that the pilots of the planes that did not come back had been sent to Vietnam. Then it was posted a few days later that the pilots had been killed in action over there (in Vietnam). The families had obviously been lied to.
HOW CAN THE GOVERNMENT ASSUME THAT THE PUBLIC WILL CONSTANTLY BUY ITS LIES?
They have for so long. You get in the habit. What can I say?”
For more information about MJ-12, the “Secret Government” in charge of ET research and cover-up, please see other Earthfiles reports:
- 12/10/2004 — Part 3: “Peculiar Phenomena,” V-2 Rockets – and UFOB Retaliation?
- 12/10/2004 — Part 4: “Peculiar Phenomena,” V-2 Rockets – and UFOB Retaliation?
- 12/07/2004 — Part 2: “Peculiar Phenomena,” V-2 Rockets – and UFOB Retaliation?
- 12/04/2004 — Part 1: “Peculiar Phenomena,” V-2 Rockets – and UFOB Retaliation?
- 11/03/2004 — Gen. Wesley Clark – Has He Been Briefed About UFOs?
- 08/05/2004 — Part 14: UFO Crash/Retrievals: Status Report VI © July 1991 by Leonard H. Stringfield
- 07/27/2004 — Part 12: UFO Crash/Retrievals: Status Report VI © July 1991 by Leonard H. Stringfield
- 07/13/2004 — The Chapter 7 Bankruptcy of Dan and Deborah Burisch
- 06/27/2004 — Part 10: UFO Crash/Retrievals: Status Report VI © July 1991 by Leonard H. Stringfield
- 06/12/2004 — Part 1 – Field Trip with Microbiologist Dan Burisch to Frenchman Mountain, Nevada
- 06/08/2004 — Part 3: Whistleblower Microbiologist Dan Burisch Interview on June 7, 2003
- 05/23/2004 — Part 2: Whistleblower Microbiologist Dan Burisch Interview on June 7, 2003
- 05/19/2004 — Part 1: Whistleblower Microbiologist Dan Burisch Interview on June 7, 2003
- 04/26/2004 — Update About Microbiologist Dan Burisch, Ph.D.
- 04/13/2004 — Part 7: UFO Crash/Retrievals: Status Report VI © July 1991 by Leonard H. Stringfield
- 03/31/2004 — Part 6: UFO Crash/Retrievals: Status Report VI © July 1991 by Leonard H. Stringfield
- 03/17/2004 — Part 1 – “Horrible Secret” in UFO Crash Retrievals Near Roswell, New Mexico, in July 1947?
- 03/17/2004 — Part 2 – “Horrible Secret” in UFO Crash Retrievals Near Roswell, New Mexico, in July 1947?
- 02/02/2004 — Part 11 – UFO Crash/Retrievals, Status Report VII by Len Stringfield
- 11/19/2003 — Updated – 1954 Manual: “Extraterrestrial Entities and Technology” – Reasons It Is Authentic
- 11/07/2003 — British UFO Crash Retrievals
- 10/28/2003 — Part 2 – U. S. Presidents and UFO Investigations
- 01/14/2003 — Part 2: Cape Girardeau and Charlette Mann’s 1991 Letter About Her Grandfather’s Experience
- 12/28/2002 — UPDATED Part 1: Cape Girardeau, Missouri, Non-Human Craft and Bodies Retrieval in 1941
- 11/09/2002 — UPDATED: Majestic-12 Documents with Ryan Wood About Extraterrestrial Technologies
- 10/05/2002 — Part 2 – J-Rod and Microbiologist Danny B Burisch, Ph.D.
- 04/20/2002 — Canadian and American Officials In 1950s Collaborated on Unidentified Aerial Disks Study
- 04/17/2002 — Part 2 – Unidentified Aerial Craft Over Farmington and Aztec, New Mexico in Spring 1949
- 02/12/2002 — JFK, MJ-12 and Outer Space
- 04/02/2000 — Secret Radar Stations in New Mexico, Part 2
- 06/22/1999 — The Strange Story of J-Rod, An EBE
- 01/10/1999 — Updates: Astronomy and Rufus Baughn, Nevada Test Site
Frank Feschino’s Website: http://www.flatwoodsmonster.com
Grant Cameron’s Website: http://www.presidentialufo.com
Majestic 12 Documents: http://www.majesticdocuments.com/
© 1998 - 2019 by Linda Moulton Howe.
All Rights Reserved.