“We’ve had a young calf dropped through trees because he had his legs intertwined with tree branches.”
– Rancher Jean Barton
January 13, 2006 Red Bluff, California – For the past half century, unusual deaths that law enforcement call “animal mutilations” have been reported around the world. Both domestic animals and wild game have been affected, especially horses and cattle. Ranchers and law enforcement have long been puzzled because animals are found with the same pattern of hide and tissue removed usually without blood from the head, sexual organs, and vaginal/rectal area. There are no signs of struggle or tracks around the dead animals, not even the animal’s own tracks. That peculiar fact provoked law enforcement long ago to wonder if the mutilators came in and out of pastures from the sky?
Many ranchers have also speculated that their mutilated animals have been cut with lasers because of the bloodless nature of the excisions. In fact, pathology exams over the years have confirmed in some mutilations that cuts were made with heat energy of some kind. But another puzzle is the lack of carbon residue at the heated cut lines. Earth life is carbon-based and normal laser surgery always leaves some black carbon on surgical excisions which can be seen under a microscope.
January 17, 1997, Barton Ranch – Pure Hemoglobin Particles On Mutilated Bull
Biophysicist W. C. Levengood in Grass Lake, Michigan, thinks a very complex set of energies are involved. He began studying soil and grass samples from mutilation sites. A similar pattern of respiration changes in plant cell mitochondria were repeatedly confirmed around animal mutilation sites, including grass collected near the rectum of a mutilated bull discovered in northern California on the Jean and Bill Barton Ranch in Red Bluff, on January 17, 1997, south of Redding.
The Bartons were checking their cattle from horseback at their winter ranch when they found their 2,000-pound Black Angus bull dead and mutilated in a remote field strewn with volcanic rocks which can only be reached on foot or horseback.
Field investigator Jean Bilodeaux discovered an unusual substance on the bull’s chest and testicles that was black and hard. Biophysicist Levengood confirmed the substance was pure bovine hemoglobin that could only be produced by complex laboratory centrifuge processes. He told me:
“To do this, you need to break down the cell membranes to the erythrocytes and leukocytes to remove the hemoglobin molecules. That requires a laboratory procedure with very precise biochemical steps. It’s totally incomprehensible how the hemoglobin could be removed in the middle of the night out in the middle of a pasture and be separated from all the other cellular components and some of it sprayed on the dead animal.”
August 7, 2004 – Anderson, California Ranch
North of the Barton Ranch in Anderson, California, on August 7, 2004, a dead and mutilated female calf only two or three days old was found dead with neat, bloodless excisions that resembled an earlier mutilation. A veterinarian took photographs of that older cow and told the rancher there was no explanation for how the animal’s jaw flesh, eyeballs, udder, rectal and vaginal tissue had been so precisely and bloodlessly removed. Then in August 2004, the newborn heifer suffered the same fate.
January 4, 2005 – Barton Ranch
Five months later on January 4, 2005, back south on the Red Bluff ranch, Jean and Bill Barton found another of their bulls dead and mutilated at the bottom of a steep hill.
January 5, 2006 – Barton Ranch, 31st Cattle Mutilation
One year after that on January 5, 2006, the Bartons found yet another bull at the bottom of the same steep hill, surrounded by rain water and mud, but no signs of a death struggle or any other tracks.
Jean Barton, Ranching with husband, Bill Barton, for 50 years, Red Bluff, California: “When I approached it, I noticed that the rectum was cut out in a beautiful smooth circle, just like most all of them are completely circular. Then over in the stomach area were straight edges of the cuts on the hide. Then when I looked at the head, the jawbone was clean of flesh and hide, just like the very first crossbred cow ten years ago that got me started (with the ranch cattle mutilations). Then when I looked closer, there was no eyeball, although it was not cored out like some of them have been.
Then on the ear, there was the ear tag # 726 and a straight cut across the ear. Usually, they are completely gone down by the base of the skull. But this one, probably because of the ear tag, was just a clip.
WHAT ABOUT THE TONGUE AND TEETH?
I believe all the teeth were there. I’m starting now to see if there are missing teeth, but I think they were all there. But the tongue was completely gone because they always are gone, at least the ones I find.
IT APPEARS THAT THIS BULL THAT IS ABOUT 2-YEARS-OLD IS AT THE BOTTOM OF A HILL OR CLIFF AND THERE ARE AN AWFUL LOT OF ROCKS AROUND.
Our cattle range on rocks here east of Red Bluff and the bull is lying down near the bottom of the gully. It’s a dry stream bed most of the year, but we’ve had lots of rain and there is water around the bull’s body.
HAD THERE BEEN OTHER CATTLE GRAZING IN THAT AREA?
Yes, all our cows were grazing in that several hundred acre field.
IS HE THE ONLY ANIMAL THAT SEEMED TO BE AFFECTED BY WHATEVER HAPPENED?
As of January 5, 2006, yes. But we lost a bull last year in the same field on January 4, 2005. Then earlier, back in January 1997, we lost another bull in that field.
IS THERE ANYTHING ABOUT JANUARY?
I have no idea why we have lost two of them in January. I think the other one was in February.
High Strangeness in Barton Ranch Cattle Deaths
COULD YOU GIVE A HISTORY OF WHAT IS NOW 31 UNUSUAL ANIMAL DEATHS ON YOUR RANCH IN RED BLUFF, CALIFORNIA, OVER THE LAST DECADE?
The first two were cows that had just calved about three weeks before and they each had bull calves. That was on our summer grazing in the Lassen National Forest on Papoose Meadow. They were the first two that we really knew what we were finding.
The very first animal that we lost up there in Susanville when the vet came out with the deputy sheriff and did a necropsy of the two cows. It was the laser cut with no blood. That’s the other thing but it’s so common to me that I just never mentioned it. No blood!
WHICH IS CLASSIC WITH THE UNUSUAL ANIMAL DEATHS LINKED TO EXTRATERRESTRIAL BIOLOGICAL ENTITIES IN OUR GOVERNMENT’S OWN LEAKED DOCUMENTS. BUT WHEN I HAVE GONE TO UNIVERSITIES THAT STUDY PREDATOR ATTACKS, YOU FIND THAT THERE IS BLOOD ALL OVER THE PLACE IN ALL OF THEIR PHOTOS.
Oh, yes. And the twitching of the front legs and hind legs as they die. My cattle, they just drop. There is no movement of the legs.
NO SIGN OF STRUGGLE ON THE GROUND.
Correct. Since then, we’ve had newborns. They’ve never walked on the ground! They were instantly killed.
We’ve had a young calf dropped through trees because he had his legs intertwined with tree branches. There is also a neighbor up in the Anderson, California, area that you investigated his cows. And they seem to have been dropped from trees.
RIGHT. AND IN MY BOOK, GLIMPSES OF OTHER REALITIES, VOL. II, ONE OF THE FEW EYEWITNESSES TO HIGHLY STRANGE LUMINOUS OBJECTS IN THE SKY AND BEAMS OF LIGHT DESCRIBED THE CRATERS IN THE GROUND WHERE MUTILATED ANIMALS HAD DROPPED FROM THOSE GLOWING LIGHTS INTO THE GROUND HARD ENOUGH TO CREATE CRATERS AROUND THEIR BODY.
I don’t know about craters, but we did have that horned cow of our neighbor’s that was running with our cattle up in the mountains and she was dropped and the horn was embedded in the ground. I could not lift her head to pull that horn out. It took two men to pull the horn out of the ground.
She was cooked! By that, I mean, the interior of her body instead of moist contents was dry like corn flakes. And there was black searing on the bones, the rib bones, and the hair around the cut.
DID YOU HAVE A VETERINARIAN OR LAW ENFORCEMENT LOOK AT THAT ANIMAL?
No. Wait, we did, because the tracker came to that one. He was a professional tracker and he came with U. S. Forest personnel or deputy sheriff one or the other. He walked around looking for signs of cars or man or something because it was a fresh meadow that we had just put the cows in within the week. So, it was not beaten down very much. He could not find anything not even coyote tracks.
We’ve had yearlings, oh heifer calves three months old that were bouncing around one day on the feeding strip one day when we were feeding hay and the next day they were dead. That one we sent to the U. of Calif. Davis Veterinary Lab for forensics. And they said it just died.
THEY HAD NO EXPLANATION FOR THE CUTS?
No. Or the fact that the intestine on the outer 16 inches was missing. But it was dead and they presented us with a bill, so now we just don’t bother with that. To have the local deputy sheriff come out ‘Oh, that’s a coyote.’ (laughs) When they all have the same cuts, it just isn’t worthwhile of my time (to contact authorities anymore).
We’ve lost oh, the beautiful yearling heifer. She was just a gorgeous one of my pets at Eagle Lake. You came up and investigated. That one was really weird because within two weeks, her skull was bare of all flesh and hide.
And the yellow jackets they were biting us when we were away from the body. But when we were close to the body, we were immune. And she also had the hair on the back of her neck and the center of her back standing upright.
AND WE ALL TALKED ABOUT THE FACT THAT THERE MUST HAVE BEEN SOME RESIDUAL ENERGY TO KEEP THE YELLOW JACKETS AWAY FROM THAT BODY.
Yes. Everybody got bit as soon as they got away from that animal. That was really strange.
Who? – or What? – Is Killing and Mutilating Barton Ranch Cattle?
WHAT IS IT ABOUT THESE ANIMALS SINCE 1995 THAT HAVE CONVINCED YOU THAT PREDATION SUCH AS COYOTES CANNOT BE THE EXPLANATION?
We had a very intelligent deputy sheriff up in Lassen County who had gone on the internet and read about cattle mutilations down in Alabama. They had the same things missing that our two cows were missing. You started putting the pieces together and then I met you. I was really resistant at the time, but you wanted grass samples for Dr. Levengood. Those grass samples kind of convinced me that something strange was going on.
A lady on the west side of Red Bluff called and had me come out and look at the pictures she had taken of a deer that was killed. It was within the city limits of the town, but it was in a shed and it was missing the rectum and various parts, just like a cow.
We have some oak trees along the creek. We used to calve our cows in this 30-acre field. This young calf – he was maybe a week old or so – and we found him in the bottom of a gully. He was underneath a tree, but the way the sticks were it was just impossible to have died with his legs like that because one part of the stick was on top of his front leg and the other was underneath his hind legs.
THE IMPLICATION IS THAT HE HAD FALLEN THROUGH THE BRANCHES OF THE TREE?
Well, that’s my guess.
YOU’VE BEEN DEALING WITH THIS AT LEAST TEN YEARS. YOU’RE LOST 31 ANIMALS. HOW MUCH LONGER CAN THIS GO ON WITHOUT SOMETHING BREAKING ABOUT THE ACTUAL TRUTH OF SOMETHING THAT IS NOT HUMAN INVOLVED WITH ALL THESE ANIMAL DEATHS AROUND THE WORLD?
I imagine it will be another generation.
It’s something that is not politically correct to talk about.
AND TO THINK THAT HUMANS WILL NOT ADDRESS IT FOR WHAT IT IS?
Well, Linda, you’re about the only person that I know of that addresses this subject and let’s us know about it. I don’t read about the Argentina and Chile and other South American countries and Australia having cattle mutilations. Except in Earthfiles.com.
Extraterrestrial Biological Entities?
WHEN YOU PERSONALLY THINK ABOUT THE ISSUE OF EXTRATERRESTRIAL BIOLOGICAL ENTITIES BEING INVOLVED WITH ALL OF THESE ANIMAL DEATHS ON YOUR RANCH IN CALIFORNIA FOR AT LEAST A DECADE, WHAT, JEAN, DO YOU THINK ABOUT IN TERMS OF WHY?
I think they are collecting blood. I think they are collecting well, they go for the sexual organs, they go for the eyes, for the tongue, and the blood is drained.
DOES THAT ADD UP TO ANYTHING FOR YOU INTUITIVELY?
Yes, but I’m not going to say it out loud!
DO YOU MEAN LIKE A GENETIC HARVEST?
IF IT IS A GENETIC HARVEST, WHY DOES IT GO ON YEAR AFTER YEAR AFTER YEAR, LITERALLY FOR DECADES? ONE MAN SAID TO ME, ‘PERHAPS CENTURIES.’
That’s possible. I honestly don’t know. But when the blood is gone and the sexual organs so many times.
AND WHAT COULD IT ALL BE USED FOR?
That’s a good question.”
U. S. Army Lt. Col. Philip J. Corso Named “EBENs” As Animal Mutilators
What many people do not realize is that animal mutilations were directly linked to “extraterrestrial biological entities” by an American Army Lt. Colonel . His name is Philip J. Corso. His ground-breaking book, “The Day After Roswell” was published in July 1997 on the 50th anniversary of the famous and controversial crash of one or more discs in the Roswell, New Mexico area. In his book, Col. Corso wrote:
“In the Pentagon from 1961 to 1963, I reviewed field reports from local and state police agencies about the discoveries of dead cattle whose carcasses looked as though they had been systematically mutilated and reports from people who claimed to have been abducted by aliens and experimented on. … Local police reported that when veterinarians were called to the scene to examine the dead cattle left in fields, they often found evidence not just that the animal’s blood had been drained, but that entire organs were removed with such surgical skill that it could not have been the work of predators or vandals removing the organs for some depraved ritual.
“…I also remember that both civilian and military intelligence personnel attached to the staffs of individuals who worked for the Roscoe Hillenkoetter and General Nathan Twining working group on UFOs in the 1950s were actively engaging in research into the kinds of surgical methods that would produce “crime scene evidence” like this. They concluded it was extraterrestrial biological entities who were experimenting with organ harvesting, possibly for transplant into other species, or for processing into some sort of nutrient package, or even to create some sort of hybrid biological entity. …We had irrefutable evidence that EBENs were landing on farms, harvesting vital organs from livestock, and then just leaving the carcasses on the ground because they knew we could not do anything about it.”
Animal mutilations continue around the world from the Northern Hemisphere to the Southern. More than 3,200 cases have been reported to law enforcement and veterinarians in Chile and Argentina since 2002. But exactly who? – or what? – is doing the killing and tissue removal is still a mystery.
Also click on these other Red Bluff, California, cattle mutilation reports:
Also see books by Linda Moulton Howe: An Alien Harvest and Glimpses of Other Realities, Volumes I and II. Visit: Earthfiles Shop.
For more about animal mutilations, please see reports below in Earthfiles Archives :
- 11/02/2005 — Part 3: Unusual Animal Deaths -Sheep Mutilations in Moortown, Dartmoor, England
- 10/30/2005 — Updated Part 2: Unusual Animal Deaths – Another Half Cat Mutilation in San Antonio, Texas
- 10/27/2005 — Updated Part 1: Unusual Animal Deaths – 22 Horses and 1 Burro Near Calhan, Colorado
- 10/22/2005 — A Lifting Beam Technology in Colorado Human Abduction
- 10/03/2005 — 2005 Horse Mutilation in France
- 09/15/2005 — Animal Mutilations Reported in Switzerland, Hollywood and Kansas
- 08/26/2005 — Another Cattle Mutilation in Canada
- 08/22/2005 — More Half Cat Reports: San Jose and Seattle
- 08/13/2005 — Mystery of Bloodless, Decapitated Kangaroos in Melbourne, Australia
- 08/11/2005 — Part 4: Two Men See Cow Mutilated in Light Beam
- 08/03/2005 — Part 3: Two Men See Cow Mutilated in Light Beam
- 08/03/2005 — Another Cattle Mutilation in Pondera County, Montana
- 08/02/2005 — Part 1: Anomalies Confirmed in Pennsylvania and Arizona Randomly Downed Crops
- 07/28/2005 — Feedback on Half Cat Mystery
- 07/26/2005 — Part 2: Two Men See Cow Mutilated in Light Beam
- 07/22/2005 — Part 1: Two Men See Cow Mutilated in Light Beam
- 07/14/2005 — More Half Cat Mutilations in Seattle, Washington Region
- 07/07/2005 — Part 2: Eyewitness Description of Cattle Mutilation
- 07/04/2005 — Part 1: Eyewitness Description of Cattle Mutilation
- 06/23/2005 — More Than 3,000 Unusual Animal Deaths Reported in Argentina and Chile Since 2002
- 06/17/2005 — Unusual Cow Death in Paradise Hill, Saskatchewan, Canada
- 04/13/2005 — Highly Strange Dog Death in Arkansas; 2000-Pound Bull Dropped; Calf Skinned
- 02/21/2005 — Updated – Bull and Cow Mutilations Northwest of Corpus Christi, Texas
- 01/15/2005 — Bull and Cow Mutilations Northwest of Corpus Christi, Texas
- 2/22/2004 — Part 2: “Reasons Why U.S. Government CAN’T Release Truth About UFOs!”
- 12/22/2004 — Part 1: “Reasons Why U.S. Government CAN’T Release Truth About UFOs!”
- 12/10/2004 — Part 4: “Peculiar Phenomena,” V-2 Rockets – and UFOB Retaliation?
- 12/10/2004 — Part 3: “Peculiar Phenomena,” V-2 Rockets – and UFOB Retaliation?
- 12/07/2004 — Part 2: “Peculiar Phenomena,” V-2 Rockets – and UFOB Retaliation?
- 04/2004 — Part 1: “Peculiar Phenomena,” V-2 Rockets – and UFOB Retaliation?
- 09/13/2004 — Parts 1-6: “Clearview” Investigation of UFO Experiences on A Rocky Mountain Ranch
- 08/28/2004 — Cow Mutilation and Loud, Unidentified Sound in Farnam, Nebraska
- 08/11/2004 — Newborn Heifer Mutilation in Anderson, California, on August 7, 2004
- 07/21/2004 — The Apollo Program, Cape Canaveral and UFOs
- 01/24/2004 — Oregon Man’s Experiences with High Strangeness
- 10/28/2003 — Part 2 – U. S. Presidents and UFO Investigations
- 09/12/2003 — More Domestic Cat Mutilations – Again in Bothell, Washington
- 08/01/2003 — Field Notes About English Animal Mutilations
- 07/01/2003 — 40 Small Animal Mutilations in Denver and 11 in Salt Lake City
- 05/28/2003 — Cat and Dog Mutilations in Salt Lake City; $6,500 Reward
- 04/19/2003 — Unusual Animal Deaths in Valparaiso, Nebraska
- 05/18/2003 — Cattle Mutilation – The Unthinkable Truth, Chapter 5, Part Two
- 05/18/2003 — Cattle Mutilation – The Unthinkable Truth, Chapter 5, Part One
- 04/06/2003 — Cattle Mutilation – The Unthinkable Truth, Chapter 4, Part Three
- 03/30/2003 — Cattle Mutilation – The Unthinkable Truth, Chapter 4, Part Two
- 03/28/2003 — Cattle Mutilation – The Unthinkable Truth, Chapter 4, Part One
- 03/19/2003 — Cattle Mutilation – The Unthinkable Truth, Chapter 3, Part Three
- 03/08/2003 — Cattle Mutilation – The Unthinkable Truth, Chapter 3, Part Two
- 02/03/2003 — Cattle Mutilation – The Unthinkable Truth, Chapter 3, Part One
- 01/26/2003 — Cattle Mutilation – The Unthinkable Truth, Chapter 2, Part Four
- 01/15/2003 — Cattle Mutilation – The Unthinkable Truth, Chapter 2, Part Three
- 01/05/2003 — Cattle Mutilation – The Unthinkable Truth, Chapter 2, Part Two
- 12/17/2002 — Cattle Mutilation – The Unthinkable Truth, Chapter 2, Part One
- 12/07/2002 — Cattle Mutilation – The Unthinkable Truth, Chapter 1, Part Three
- 12/07/2002 — Cattle Mutilation – The Unthinkable Truth, Chapter 1, Part Two
- 12/06/2002 — Cattle Mutilation – The Unthinkable Truth, Chapter 1, Part One
- 11/16/2002 — More Cat and Cow Mutilations: Colorado, Utah and Missouri
- 11/05/2002 — Canadian Crop Circles and Mysterious Lights in Saskatchewan
- 11/03/2002 — Chapter 13 – Mystery Stalks The Prairie
- 11/03/2002 — Chapter 12 – Mystery Stalks The Prairie
- 10/28/2002 — Chapter 11 – Mystery Stalks The Prairie
- 10/26/2002 — Chapter 10 – Mystery Stalks the Prairie
- 10/20/2002 — Chapter 9 – Mystery Stalks The Prairie
- 10/15/2002 — Chapter 8 – Mystery Stalks The Prairie
- 10/13/2002 — Chapter 7 – Mystery Stalks The Prairie
- 10/08/2002 — Chapter 6 – Mystery Stalks The Prairie
- 10/03/2002 — Chapter 5 – Mystery Stalks The Prairie
- 09/26/2002 — Chapter 4 – Mystery Stalks The Prairie
- 09/22/2002 — Chapter 3 – Mystery Stalks The Prairie
- 09/17/2002 — Chapter 2 – Mystery Stalks The Prairie
- 09/09/2002 — Chapter 1 – Mystery Stalks The Prairie
- 10/05/2002 — Part 2 – J-Rod and Microbiologist Danny B Burisch, Ph.D.
- 10/05/2002 — Part 1 – Two Scientists Describe An Extraterrestrial Biological Entity Called “J-Rod”
- 09/07/2002 — High Strangeness Continues in Argentina
- 07/19/2002 — Unusual Animal Deaths and Unidentified Aerial Lights Persist in Argentina
- 07/02/2002 — Argentina’s SENASA Blames Mouse for Animal Mutilations
- 06/22/2002 — Argentina Animal Mutilation Count Rising Above 100
- 06/17/2002 — Part 3 – Deer and Cattle Mutilations in Oregon
- 06/15/2002 — Cattle Mutilations In LaPampa, Argentina
- 05/18/2002 — A Bull Mutilation in Christmas Valley, Oregon
- 01/12/2002 — Part 1 – Update On 2001 Montana Cattle Mutilations
- 10/13/2001 — Heifer Mutilation and Mysterious Light in Mantario, Saskatchewan, Canada
- 08/24/2001 — Part 2 – Unusual Montana Mutilation of Live Bull
- 07/28/2001 — Pure Hemoglobin Confirmed On Alabama Mutilated Cow
- 07/22/2001 — Mutilated Bull Calf in Missouri
- 06/09/2001 — Environmental Updates and Colt Mutilated in Leitchfield, Kentucky
- 05/11/2001 — Horse Slashings and Deaths in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- 10/16/2000 — Part 3 – Hardened Bovine Hemoglobin Found On California Mutilated Bull
- 10/16/2000 — Part 2 – Hardened Bovine Hemoglobin Found On California Mutilated Bull
- 10/15/2000 — Part 1 – Hardened Bovine Hemoglobin Found On California Mutilated Bull
- 10/15/2000 — Mutilated Heifer Found Near Boulder, Colorado
- 04/16/2000 — A Close Encounter with a Disc in Wyoming
- 03/29/2000 — Mysterious Calf Deaths In Brothers, Oregon
- 02/06/2000 — Large Yellow Sphere In Snohomish, Washington
- 12/22/1999 — Update – Unidentified “Arrowhead”-Shaped Object in California Sky
- 09/12/1999 — Unusual Animal Deaths, Part 1: Nevada
- 08/25/1999 — Unusual Animal Deaths in Australia and London, England
- 01/24/1999 — Nuclear Sabotage in Maryland; Bull Mutilation in Colorado; and Global Warming
© 1998 - 2018 by Linda Moulton Howe.
All Rights Reserved.