July 1, 2006 Maidstone, Saskatchewan, Canada – Mysterious, unexplained glowing discs have been showing up almost weekly since early April 2006 at Meadow Lake and Waterhen Lake in Saskatchewan, Canada, northeast of Lloydminster. Barb Campbell, organizer of the SPPRC – Paranormal Research Centre in Saskatchewan, Canada is also Manager of the Sandpiper Motel in Maidstone, Saskatchewan. Barb has made the two to three hour trip to the lakes to investigate the unidentified aerial phenomena and talk to eyewitnesses. In one instance at Waterhen Lake First Nation, it was estimated that perhaps a thousand people saw strange, moving lights over the water. Back north of Lloydminster on a ranch in Hillmond, Barb has also investigated a recent cattle mutilation discovered by the farm owner on June 17, only two weeks ago.
Barb Campbell, SPPRC – Paranormal Research Centre in Saskatchewan, Canada; also Manager, Sandpiper Motel, Maidstone, Saskatchewan, Canada: “I was raised around cattle on a cattle ranch most of my life. I have seen natural causes of animal deaths. I have seen what can happen when a bear attacks and also dogs.
On the night of June 17th, 2006 I received a call from a farmer in Hillmond north of Lloydminster. He had discovered one of his cows, in a herd of about sixty, dead the previous morning (June 16, 2006) and remembered my name from having read the Lloydminster Meridian Booster. He told me that the carcass appeared to fit the same as other mutilations he had heard about.
The instant I came across this carcass in the field, I knew right away that this was not a predator kill. The one thing that really struck me was the position of her body – very contorted, unnatural. It’s not something where the animal would have just dropped sick and died that way. Not possible. To me it seems more – like she was dropped from above and ended up in that position.
Unfortunately, when we got to the scene, it had been a week and a half to two weeks since this occurred. It would have been nice to be there when it was fresh. Then we could possibly have seen more than we did.
No Tracks or Signs of Struggle
BUT IT’S SIGNIFICANT THAT MUCH WAS PRESERVED AFTER TWO WEEKS IN A LAND WHERE NATURAL PREDATORS SUCH AS COYOTES NORMALLY WOULD DECIMATE CARCASSES.
That’s correct. The one thing the farmer noticed is that the coyotes would not come near it.
DID YOU FIND ANY EVIDENCE OF THE ANIMAL STRUGGLING ON THE GROUND OR ANY TRACKS AROUND THE ANIMAL?
Absolutely not. That’s one of the things I really looked for because an animal that size is pretty strong. An animal like that would have put up such a struggle, too. There would have been dirt like in her hooves, deep mark grooves in the ground. Nothing was disturbed. It’s as if it happened somewhere else and the result is she was put on that spot. That’s it, left to rot. It’s pretty intriguing.
Ear Tag Mysteriously Removed
We did find her right ear tag from her missing right ear about 45.5 feet away from her head north. Her body was facing east and her head had been twisted back north.
When an ear tag is on a cow’s ear, it’s very difficult to remove that without damaging the hole that is on the tag. The photograph is on the website, too, of that ear tag and there is absolutely no damage around the hole to that tag. So, for that tag to be removed, the ear itself would have to be sliced. It did not come off naturally. It was not taken off by any predators. There are no teeth marks on that tag. There were no marks around the area or on the ground to indicate any dog or coyotes or anything like that.
COULD YOU FIND ANY EVIDENCE OF BLOOD ANYWHERE?
No, absolutely not. I really paid close attention to her hide, too, for dark particles such as hemoglobin. I could not see anything. I looked on her hairs. I could not find anything. And if you look at the excisions, they are cut straight, the edges are smooth. Some even look a little burned.
Nothing Unusual Seen or Heard by Neighbors
DID YOU TALK WITH ANY OF THE NEIGHBORS ABOUT WHETHER THEY HAD HEARD OR SEEN ANYTHING STRANGE IN THE AIR, ON THE GROUND OR ANY PLACE AROUND THAT PASTURE?
I was not able to speak to neighbors. I spoke to the farmer’s son and spoke to the farmer the night before. No one had noticed anything unusual.
There is no other access to this place other than right past in front of the houses, which is really narrow – just a road width to get through there. Or from the air. If nobody came past their house, then whatever came there, quite possibly came from above.
THIS WAS JUNE 17, 2006, THAT YOU RECEIVED A CALL FROM THE FARMER ABOUT THE MUTILATED COW. HOW DOES THIS COW FIT INTO OTHER UNUSUAL PHENOMENA YOU HAVE BEEN TRYING TO STUDY AT MEADOW LAKE? WHERE IS MEADOW LAKE IN RELATIONSHIP TO THIS PASTURE?
Meadow Lake is not too far away. Probably a couple of hours going straight across, pretty close to three hours. It’s in line with a mutilation that occurred at the same time last year; the first one reported last year was around Paradise Hill. That’s not too far away from where this one was found this year.
Then if you go further in the direction of Meadow Lake, there has been quite a few animal mutilations happening around Mackwa – and there’s a line going straight up to Meadow Lake, if you look on a map.
There have been a lot of strange lights. Of course, just a little bit north of Meadow Lake at Waterhen Lake, there was the massive amount of people, like over a thousand, who witnessed some very unusual activity up there and close encounters.
Most Dramatic UFO Activity At Meadow Lake
CAN YOU DESCRIBE THE MOST DRAMATIC?
The most dramatic up there happened around 2:30 in the morning. Sightings began April 4, 2006, and were also recorded April 28, and three days prior to that. So possibly April 25, at 2:35 in the morning, the night watchman, Kenny, was out watching doing his duty at Waterhen Lake First Nation. All of a sudden, he noticed these lights.
Now, people around here have always seen these lights, but for the first time, they started to come down from 10,000 feet. They came right down, right over the top of him and over on to the lake, a meter above the lake, eight or nine objects and he said, ‘The size of houses. They are like two Frisbees on top of one another, with an orange in the middle. The orange in the middle had windows around it.”
They came down onto the lake. The lake had a thin layer of ice. The lights went quite the distance across the lake and then they started to alternate heights, as if they were doing something, spinning. The top and middle and bottom are spinning separate directions from each other. Beautiful disc-shaped lights! Bright orange on the top and underneath was like fifteen different colors of the rainbow, all in synchronization, like smooth and running into each other.
So, these objects were going up and down. Two would take off and another two would take their place. This was going on for 3.5 hours. He, Kenny, is running around trying to wake everybody up that he can to come out and take a look at this. He made a call also to the RCMP. An officer came out, too, to look and he was baffled. He couldn’t explain what it was. There are two RCMP officers who have seen these strange lights and objects at Water Hen Lake.
IF THIS WENT ON FOR MORE THAN THREE HOURS, DID ANYONE GET PHOTOGRAPHS OR VIDEOTAPE?
Apparently one woman captured some video footage and then something happened down the road. It got erased or used up.
Three nights later, these objects came back and she happened to have her camcorder and she filmed it. There are about 3.5 minutes of it. Although you can’t see the colors, you do see the lights. They are the best nighttime images I’ve seen on film. They are nearly the size of walnuts (in the video), very clear. She shows you what a lamp post looks like compared to what you are seeing, so you won’t say they are just street lights. They are not stars. You can definitely see they are not stars. There is one there that has the lights go across the center in different squares.
Then there are objects that were in a diamond formation just hovering there. Then two begin to chase one another. It’s really fantastic! When you look at the objects that were in the diamond formation, they fit the description of the ones above the lake.
Close Encounter with Androids?
I had a call on May 19, 2006, from one man who said he and his buddies had a 6-hour encounter with a disc and humanoid beings, four to six beings at Greenwater Lake Provincial Park southeast of Tisdale, along Highway 773 East. At one point, the young man got close enough to the beings to see they were not breathing, but they were making clicking sounds. That’s quite extraordinary.
NOT BREATHING AND CLICKING SOUNDS LIKE SOME KIND OF ANDROID ENTITY?
Yes, they said the entities blended into the scenery so well that if you didn’t know what you were looking at, you wouldn’t see them. Like the first one was in the water and it looked like the entities were wearing something like hip waders, like fishermen wear. The entities would not move so long as the guys were watching them.
The young men got in their truck and took off and it looked like the entities were coming after them. They stopped, turned around, and out of curiosity they went back. That’s when they got close enough to one at the shore to see it was not breathing.”
There have also been reports of reptilian-type beings and Barb Campbell plans to keep interviewing eyewitnesses and reporting what she discovers at her website: http://www.spprc.org/
Barb Campbell’s “Close Encounter” with Bizarre-Shaped Aerial Craft
I had a very close encounter with a craft in the mid-1970s in a valley near Smithers, British Columbia. It was just about treetop height, directly above my head. I have yet to this day to see a drawing or sketch of anyone else having seen the same thing.
It (odd-shaped craft) was so surreal. I had a whole view of the valley and it disappeared in like a couple of seconds flat and there was nowhere it could have gone. Just like into nothing. Just gone! I’ve never seen anything like it since.”
I appreciate hearing from Earthfiles viewers and radio listeners about your own firsthand knowledge and experiences concerning animal mutilations, unidentified aerial objects and other earth mysteries. I always protect identities, if requested. Please e-mail: [email protected]
For further information about cattle mutilations and unidentified aerial craft, please see reports below in the Earthfiles Archives and my books and documentaries in the Earthfiles Shop.
- 01/13/2006 — 31st Cattle Mutilation on Red Bluff, California Ranch
- 11/02/2005 — Part 3: Unusual Animal Deaths – Sheep Mutilations in Moortown, Dartmoor, England
- 10/30/2005 — Part 2: Unusual Animal Deaths – Another Half Cat Mutilation in San Antonio, Texas
- 10/27/2005 — Part 1: Unusual Animal Deaths – 22 Horses and 1 Burro Near Calhan, Colorado
- 10/22/2005 — A Lifting Beam Technology in Colorado Human Abduction
- 10/03/2005 — 2005 Horse Mutilation in France
- 09/15/2005 — Animal Mutilations Reported in Switzerland, Hollywood and Kansas
- 08/26/2005 — Another Cattle Mutilation in Canada
- 08/22/2005 — More Half Cat Reports: San Jose and Seattle
- 08/13/2005 — Mystery of Bloodless, Decapitated Kangaroos in Melbourne, Australia
- 08/11/2005 — Part 4: Two Men See Cow Mutilated in Light Beam
- 08/03/2005 — Part 3: Two Men See Cow Mutilated in Light Beam
- 08/03/2005 — Another Cattle Mutilation in Pondera County, Montana
- 07/28/2005 — Feedback on Half Cat Mystery
- 07/26/2005 — Part 2: Two Men See Cow Mutilated in Light Beam
- 07/22/2005 — Part 1: Two Men See Cow Mutilated in Light Beam
- 07/14/2005 — More Half Cat Mutilations in Seattle, Washington Region
- 07/07/2005 — Part 2: Eyewitness Description of Cattle Mutilation
- 07/04/2005 — Part 1: Eyewitness Description of Cattle Mutilation
- 07/01/2005 — U. K. Bicyclist Reports Mysterious, Low Hovering Objects Bending Wheat
- 06/23/2005 — More Than 3,000 Unusual Animal Deaths Reported in Argentina and Chile
- 06/17/2005 — Unusual Cow Death in Paradise Hill, Saskatchewan, Canada
- 05/26/2005 — Part 2 – Corguinho, Brazil: Plasma Balls Which Enter Humans
- 05/26/2005 — Part 1 – Brazilian Air Force Opens Its UFO Files to Public
- 04/13/2005 — Highly Strange Dog Death in Arkansas; 2000-Pound Bull Dropped On Log Pile
- 02/21/2005 — Updated – Bull and Cow Mutilations Northwest of Corpus Christi, Texas
- 01/15/2005 — Bull and Cow Mutilations Northwest of Corpus Christi, Texas
- 12/22/2004 — Parts 1 – 2: “Reasons Why U.S. Government CAN’T Release Truth About UFOs!”
- 12/10/2004 — Part 4: “Peculiar Phenomena,” V-2 Rockets – and UFOB Retaliation?
- 12/10/2004 — Part 3: “Peculiar Phenomena,” V-2 Rockets – and UFOB Retaliation?
- 12/07/2004 — Part 2: “Peculiar Phenomena,” V-2 Rockets – and UFOB Retaliation?
- 12/04/2004 — Part 1: “Peculiar Phenomena,” V-2 Rockets – and UFOB Retaliation?
- 09/13/2004 — Parts 1- 6: “Clearview” Investigation of UFO Experiences on A Rocky Mountain Ranch
- 08/11/2004 — Newborn Heifer Mutilation in Anderson, California, on August 7, 2004
- 07/27/2004 — Part 12: UFO Crash/Retrievals: The Inner Sanctum – Status Report VI © July 1991 by Leonard H. Stringfield
- 07/21/2004 — The Apollo Program, Cape Canaveral and UFOs
- 04/26/2004 — Update About Microbiologist Dan Burisch, Ph.D.
- 02/24/2004 — Part 1: UFO Crash/Retrievals: The Inner Sanctum – Status Report VI © July 1991 by Leonard H. Stringfield
- 01/24/2004 — Oregon Man’s Experiences with High Strangeness
- 12/21/2003 — Part 4 – UFO Crash/Retrievals, Status Report VII by Len Stringfield
- 10/28/2003 — Part 2 – U. S. Presidents and UFO Investigations
- 09/12/2003 — More Domestic Cat Mutilations – Again in Bothell, Washington
- 08/01/2003 — Field Notes About English Animal Mutilations
- 07/01/2003 — 40 Small Animal Mutilations in Denver and 11 in Salt Lake City
- 07/02/2003 — Corguinho, Brazil: What “Spinning Force” Created the Football-Shaped Stones?
- 06/21/2003 — Corguinho, Brazil Farmer, Urandir Oliveira, and Attorney Describe Harassments
- 06/13/2003 — Corguinho, Brazil: Only One Bed Sheet
- 06/06/2003 — Part 4 – Geologists Run X-Ray Defractometer on Corguinho, Brazil Stones
- 06/06/2003 — Part 3 – Infrared and Energy Dispersive Spectroscopy, Corguinho, Brazil Round Stones
- 06/06/2003 — Part 2 – Textiles Expert Examines the Corguinho, Brazil Bed Sheet and Pillowcase
- 06/06/2003 — Part 1 – Scientists Examine Samples from the Corguinho, Brazil Bed Sheet and Pillowcase
- 05/28/2003 — Cat and Dog Mutilations in Salt Lake City; $6,500 Reward
- 04/19/2003 — Unusual Animal Deaths in Valparaiso, Nebraska
- 03/08/2003 — Cattle Mutilation – The Unthinkable Truth, Chapter 3, Part Two
- 03/15/2003 — Part 6 – Corguinho, Brazil: Microscopic Images, Body Pattern on Oliveira’s Bed Sheet
- 03/08/2003 — Part 5 – Corguinho, Brazil: Large Light Explodes – Breaks Tree, Kills Calves
- 03/03/2003 — Censorship By Omission and Comments from MUFON’s John Schuessler
- 03/01/2003 — Part 4 – Corguinho, Brazil: Chemist and Biophysicist Examine Oliveira’s Bed Sheet
- 02/26/2003 — Part 3 – Corguinho, Brazil: Return from the Non-Human Craft on September 18, 2002
- 02/25/2003 — Part 2 – Corguinho, Brazil: Inside the Non-Human Craft from September 15 – 18, 2002
- 02/22/2003 — Part 1 – Corguinho, Brazil: Farmer Describes Transport to A Non-Human Craft 09-15-02.
- 02/03/2003 — Cattle Mutilation – The Unthinkable Truth, Chapter 3, Part One
- 12/21/2002 — Corguinho, Brazil: Close Encounters with Tall, Red-Haired and Blond-Haired Non-Humans
- 12/19/2002 — Corguinho, Brazil, Alleged Human Abduction; Body Marks On Bed and Ceiling
- 12/07/2002 — Cattle Mutilation – The Unthinkable Truth, Chapter 1, Part Three
- 11/16/2002 — More Cat and Cow Mutilations: Colorado, Utah and Missouri
- 11/05/2002 — Canadian Crop Circles and Mysterious Lights in Saskatchewan
- 10/15/2002 — Chapter 8 – Mystery Stalks The Prairie
- 10/05/2002 — Part 2 – J-Rod and Microbiologist Danny B Burisch, Ph.D.
- 10/05/2002 — Part 1 – Two Scientists Describe Extraterrestrial Biological Entity Called “J-Rod”
- 09/07/2002 — High Strangeness Continues in Argentina
- 08/31/2002 — One ET Experiencer’s Reaction to the Winchester Formation
- 07/19/2002 — Unusual Animal Deaths and Unidentified Aerial Lights Persist in Argentina
- 07/02/2002 — Argentina’s SENASA Blames Mouse for Animal Mutilations
- 06/22/2002 — Argentina Animal Mutilation Count Rising Above 100
- 06/17/2002 — Part 3 – Deer and Cattle Mutilations in Oregon
- 06/15/2002 — Cattle Mutilations In LaPampa, Argentina
- 05/18/2002 — A Bull Mutilation in Christmas Valley, Oregon
- 03/16/2002 — Part 1 – ‘Huge Saucer Armada’ Shocked Farmington, New Mexico 52 Years Ago
- 01/12/2002 — Part 1 – Update On 2001 Montana Cattle Mutilations
- 10/13/2001 — Heifer Mutilation and Mysterious Light in Mantario, Saskatchewan, Canada
- 08/24/2001 — Part 2 – Unusual Montana Mutilation of Live Bull
- 07/28/2001 — Pure Hemoglobin Confirmed On Alabama Mutilated Cow
- 07/22/2001 — Mutilated Bull Calf in Missouri
- 06/09/2001 — Environmental Updates and Colt Mutilated in Leitchfield, Kentucky
- 05/11/2001 — Horse Slashings and Deaths in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- 10/15/2000 — Mutilated Heifer Found Near Boulder, Colorado
- 10/15/2000 — Part 1 – Hardened Bovine Hemoglobin Found On California Mutilated Bull
- 04/16/2000 — A Close Encounter with a Disc in Wyoming
- 03/29/2000 — Mysterious Calf Deaths In Brothers, Oregon
- 02/06/2000 — Large Yellow Sphere In Snohomish, Washington
- 12/26/1999 — Hubble Repair, Gamma Ray Bursts and Unidentified Aerial Objects
- 12/22/1999 — Update – Unidentified “Arrowhead”-Shaped Object in California Sky
- 09/12/1999 — Unusual Animal Deaths, Part 1: Nevada
- 08/25/1999 — Unusual Animal Deaths in Australia and London, England
- 01/24/1999 — Bull Mutilation in Colorado; and Global Warming
SPPRC – Paranormal Research Centre – Saskatchewan: http://www.spprc.org/
© 1998 - 2023 by Linda Moulton Howe.
All Rights Reserved.