- “A hole was in the head and it looks like they took out the entrails, kidneys, liver and some bones through it.”
- Abraham Santillán, Argentina Farmer
- “Another strange thing was that all the vegetation around the animal was dead for about a 12 to 14 foot area.”
- Joseph L. Torres, Rancher, Trinidad, Colo.
- “The animal mutilation perpetrators are creatures from outer space.”
- Former Sheriff Tex Graves, Logan County, Colorado
October 13, 2012 Albuquerque, New Mexico - I began investigating bloodless, trackless animal mutilations in September 1979, when I was Director of Special Projects at the CBS affiliate in Denver, Colorado, KMGH-TV. After nine months, on May 25, 1980, my documentary A Strange Harvest was first broadcast in a 90-minute TV special.
Click here to subscribe and get instant access to read this report.
Click here to check your existing subscription status.
Existing members, login below:
© 1998 - 2020 by Linda Moulton Howe.
All Rights Reserved.