“Then there were several bits of metal-like substances, something like tinfoil, except that stuff would not tear. That’s basically what he says here when he said ‘disc fragments.’ He also had some thread-like material it looks like silk, but he did not know what it was. But it was definitely not sewing thread.”
Reposted February 3, 2024 – November 11, 2004 Gallup, New Mexico – The name Roswell has become synonymous with UFOs through television shows such as The Real X-Files about a ruthless government plot to cover-up crashed discs, non-human entities and their possible alien agendas to preserve the public status quo and prevent panic.
Confusion and conspiracy theories began in early July 1947 when American newspapers headlined in big, bold type that one of the “flying discs” that people all over the country were claiming to see had crashed on a ranch in New Mexico. That’s the famous Foster Ranch between Corona and Roswell where rancher Mac Brazel found silver debris scattered over a wide area just before the 4th of July. Mac went to the Roswell Sheriff and reported his discovery. That lead to military intelligence officers at the Roswell Army Air Field going to the ranch to collect all the debris they could find. Soon, General Roger Ramey posed in a photograph with a torn silver weather balloon and told the press there was no crashed disc only the tattered weather balloon that laid on the floor.
A man who personally knew Mac Brazel’s two sons is Chuck Wade, retired owner of Wade Building Co. in Gallup, New Mexico. Mr. Wade received his Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering from New Mexico State University. Chuck was born and raised in Corona, New Mexico. In 1947, he was seven years old and his father, Jesse Wade, owned the only bar in Corona. That’s where Mac Brazel first went after finding the strange silver debris.
Chuck Wade, : “In 1935, Dad was going through Corona, stopped in at the bar and before the night was over, he was the owner of that bar. He and my mother ran that bar for 42 years, retiring in 1976. That’s where my Dad was the morning during the summer of 1947 when Mac Brazel drove up in an old pick-up truck, came up to my Dad and wanted Dad to go out to the Foster Ranch to see what in the world had crashed out there. He was very insistent that Dad go out there because there was stuff he had never seen before. But Dad was even more insistent and did not go.
My father suggested that Mac report this to Roswell because that was the closest military base and closest to him law enforcement. I do know that after Mac left the bar, he must have gone up to the Duboise Drugstore because I heard Geraldine Duboise tell me twice in the last three years that Mac made a phone call to Roswell telling them and I don’t know who ‘them’ are about something crashing out on his ranch.
Bill Brazel’s Collection of Crash Fragments Confiscated by Military
WHAT HAPPENED NEXT IN TERMS OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE?
My personal knowledge was that I heard my Dad speak to his customers about this over the years. But then in 1980, the book The Roswell Incident came out by Charles Berlitz and William Moore and researched by Mr. Stanton Friedman. I read this book about 1981. In this book, there is a picture of Bill Brazel on Page 81 with a caption that says:
‘Bill Brazel, son of rancher W. W. Brazel (that was Mac Brazel) Bill’s collection of the dig fragments was confiscated by the US Air Force in 1949 after Bill had said too much the evening before in a tavern in Corona, New Mexico.’
That would have to have been my Dad’s bar because there was only one. After I read this, I called up Bill Brazel who lived in Capitan and I’ve known Bill basically all my life. And I talked to him about various things my father had passed away two years prior to this. Then I asked Bill about the book, The Roswell Incident, and read him the caption that I just read you. And I asked him point blank: ‘Bill, is this true?’ And he said, ‘Yes.’ That was 1981 and today I’m on a quest to find out what my father did not see on the Foster Ranch in the summer of 1947.
CHUCK, WHAT WAS IT IN THAT BOOK THAT DETAILED ABOUT WHAT BILL DUG UP OUT THERE IN THE MAC BRAZEL RANCH?
He was asked the question what he had found out there. So, Bill said: ‘Yes, I can describe it. There were several different types of stuff. Of course, all I had was small bits and pieces. One thing I can say about it was sure light. It weighed almost nothing. There was some wood-type particles I picked up. They were like balsa wood in weight, but a bit darker in color and much harder.’
You know, the thing about wood is that the older it gets the harder it gets. And you couldn’t scratch the wood and it would not break. All he had was a few splinters. And he said he never tried to burn it. I think that’s important.
Then there were several bits of metal-like substances, something like tinfoil, except that stuff would not tear. That’s basically what he says here when he said ‘disc fragments.’ He also had some thread-like material it looks like silk, but he did not know what it was. But it was definitely not sewing thread.
YOU ARE READING FROM?
The Roswell Incident by Charles Berlitz and William L. Moore, researched by Mr. Stanton Friedman © 1980?
SO THE ONLY REAL FACT YOU GOT FROM BILL BRAZEL WAS THAT HE HAD DUG UP MATERIAL AT THE CORONA CRASH THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SILVER CRAFT OF SOME SORT AND THAT HE TALKED ABOUT THAT DEBRIS HE HAD AT YOUR FATHER’S BAR. WHAT DID BILL BRAZEL SAY HAPPENED TO HIS MATERIALS?
He said that he did not have them because one night about two years before after Dad’s incident or finding of debris out on the Foster Ranch, ‘I went into Corona for the evening. While I was there, I guess I talked too much, more than I should have. I know I mentioned having this collection to someone.
Anyway, the next day a staff car came out to the ranch in Roswell with a Captain and three enlisted men in it. Dad was away at the time, but it turned out they didn’t want him anyway. They wanted me. He was a Captain Armstrong, I think his name was. Captain Armstrong had heard about my collection and asked to see it. Of course I showed it to him and he said the stuff was important to the country’s security and that it was most important to let him have it to take back with him. He seemed most interested in the string-like stuff than any of the rest of it. I did not know what else to do, so I agreed. Next he wanted me to take him out to the pasture where I found this stuff and I did.
Mac Brazel Showed Loretta Proctor “Balsa Wood”
That Would Not Scratch, Break or Burn
Also, I would like to discuss a conversation my mother and I had with Loretta Proctor. My mother and Loretta were life-long friends. They went to school together. A couple of years before my mother passed away she passed way in 1989. In 1987, mother and I went out to visit Loretta Proctor. Her husband, Floyd, had passed away several years prior. Loretta told mother and I about the day that Mac Brazel came to her house with some parts and pieces that he did not know what they were. Mac showed Floyd these pieces and Loretta and one looked like a piece of balsa wood. It was not very heavy. Floyd always carried a very sharp knife because he worked with sheep and you need a sharp knife to work with sheep.
Floyd took out his knife and he could not cut that ‘balsa wood’ nor would it scratch. It was just tough. Floyd took out a kitchen match because he smoked and he always had these big old matches. And the stuff would not burn. Loretta told mother and I that to our face.
THAT’S IMPORTANT TESTIMONY AND IT REINFORCES WHAT OTHERS HAVE SAID THEY HEARD FROM MAC BRAZEL ABOUT THE STRANGE MATERIAL THAT WAS SO LIGHT AND WOULD NOT BEND AND WOULD NOT SCRATCH.
WOULDN’T IT BE WONDERFUL TO KNOW WHERE ALL THIS MATERIAL IS THAT OUR GOVERNMENT HAS COLLECTED FROM THESE DISC CRASH SITES OVER THE YEARS?
My goodness, yes. But part of it ended up in the Pentagon with Lt. Col. Philip J. Corso and that 3-star General Arthur Trudeau. That’s in the book, The Day After Roswell.
2004 Investigation of Plains of San Agustin Crash Site
THIS IS FASCINATING THAT YOU HAD FIRSTHAND EXPERIENCE AS A CHILD AND GROWING UP IN CORONA THROUGH YOUR FATHER, THE BAR AND KNOWING BILL AND VERNON BRAZEL. NOW WE ARE IN 2004 AND YOU WENT OUT ON AN INTERESTING DIG YOURSELF THIS SUMMER OF 2004. BUT IT WAS IN A DIFFERENT PLACE. CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHERE YOU WENT AND WHY?
About this time last year in November of 2003, there was a conference in Henderson, Nevada, called UFO crash and retrieval conference. I went to that along with my brother, Bobby. One of the presenters was a Mr. Art Campbell from the state of Oregon. He gave a nice presentation about locating the UFO crash in the Plains of San Agustin. He didn’t say it was a UFO crash, but I feel confident that it is.
Anyway, he gave a really nice presentation about some artifacts that he found on the Plains of San Agustin that are most unusual. I really wanted to meet him after the conference, but I just didn’t make the effort.
Then in March 2004, Mr. Campbell was a presenter at the UFO symposium at Aztec, New Mexico. He also presented about the items he had retrieved from the Plains of San Agustin. I had time and visited with him.
CAN YOU EXPLAIN FOR LISTENERS EXACTLY WHAT ART CAMPBELL HAS THAT HE THINKS ARE ARTIFACTS FROM EXTRATERRESTRIAL BIOLOGICAL ENTITIES AND CRAFT?
One thing there is a sole of a shoe that is most unusual. This shoe sole is 4 7/8ths inches long and 1 1/8ths inch wide at the narrow part and it’s made out of 9 layers of material. I’ve held this shoe in my hand. It’s really cute the shoe sole, and Mr. Campbell had this analyzed at a laboratory that is the same lab that analyzed the Shroud of Turin. It’s most unusual.
IS IT SHAPED LIKE A HUMAN FOOT OR SOMETHING ELSE?
No, it’s shaped the same, but I have a cut out of a child’s size 4 shoe sole and when the one from the Plains of San Agustin is superimposed over it, it’s so much narrower. A child’s foot is very wide and then as the child grows up, it becomes more narrow. so this was not a child. It was an adult.
CAN YOU EXPLAIN HOW IT WAS CONSTRUCTED?
I’ll start at the top and go down. The inner support strap was made of cotton and it was sewn with nylon thread. That’s important because nylon was not invented on our planet until late.
That was right around 1947.
BUT PEOPLE WEREN’T MANUFACTURING SHOES WITH NYLON THEN?
During WWII, nylon hose were the rage, but I don’t think they were using it in shoe soles, no. Then there was a woven cotton cloth, a urethane foam with a sodium or calcium carbonate, black rubber material containing clay and carbonate filler, compressed cotton fibers vulcanized or embedded in 6 angstrom unquoted material, woven cotton cloth and double warp twill. then item # 3, a 2-over-1 basket weave. And at one time a maroon-dyed cotton cloth; a woven cotton cloth, compressed cotton fibers embedded or vulcanized into the bottom sole. Then it had a rubber sole made from plant pitch or oil such as lethicin that contains a clay and calcium carbonate filler pigmented with titanium white.
So, that is not the way a normal shoe sole would be made.
THOSE ARE 9 LAYERS IN THIS SMALL SOLE OF A SHOE. DID MR. CAMPBELL TRY TO FIND OUT IF ANY MANUFACTURER WHO HAS MADE SUCH A SOLE?
He has worked on that for years and can’t find anyone who even comes close.
HE’S STILL GOT THAT SOLE?
Yes, I’ve seen it and held it in my hand.
2004 Discovery of Unusual Metal Foils
At Plains of Alleged San Agustin Crash Site
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE IN 2004?
During the conference in Aztec, we came up with the idea to go down to the Plains of San Agustin and see if we could find any more items. So, we agreed that we would convene on the Plains of San Agustin in June of 2004. And we did. There were 9 of us total. My wife and I, Art Campbell, my younger brother and five other people. We set up four large A frames with screen shakers in them. We also had where we could change screens easily. Then we started digging.
LIKE AN ARCHAEOLOGICAL DIG?
Yes, but this was more just a dig because an archaeological dig goes through all the scientific stuff. We just wanted to know if we could find anything. We didn’t scratch the surface of what all is there.
WHAT DID YOU FIND?
We found several pieces of metal and it’s an aluminum alloy anywhere from 17 microns thick to 1,500 microns thick. We found several pieces and I had 6 of them analyzed at the New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology. This stuff is not common.
WHAT DID THEY FIND?
They found by using an area method rather than a chemical method of analyzing it, they found it was about 91% aluminum; 6% iron; and 3% silicon.
silicon WHICH IS A QUARTZ SAND.
DID THE LAB HAVE A SUGGESTION ABOUT ANY COMPANY THAT MIGHT MAKE MATERIAL LIKE THAT?
No. They did not know where it came from. I have talked to 2 gentlemen who retired from Alcoa Aluminum about this composition. Alcoa did start only a few years ago, roughly ten years ago, with an 8000 series of compounds that have silicon, iron and aluminum. But there are only 3 pounds and one has a maximum amount of 1/2% of silicon.
WHY DID ALCOA START MAKING PRODUCTS THAT HAVE THESE THREE INGREDIENTS IN THEM?
It’s only recent last 10 to 15 years.
The number 1 piece of foil is about 7 inches long by about 5 inches wide and it’s folded over. From the picture here, you can’t tell that that’s about 50 square inches of foil. The neat thing is when we opened it up, it looks very much like a taco shell. There are three pieces of foil in it and there’s still one piece of foil in it I don’t know what happened to the other two.
Cross-Section of Thin Metal Foil Found in Plains of San Agustin
Analyzing Thin Metal Strips from Plains of San Agustin
The professor there at New Mexico Tech took six pieces of metal and stood them on edge in a 1-inch file. He had a method of holding them vertical in this little vial that’s 1-inch in diameter. Then he poured some epoxy resin in there. Once it was hardened, he took the outside cast off and ground the top of this very smooth. That way he got a cross section of this metal. The cross-section or thickness of Piece No. 1 is 30 microns. Household aluminum foil the regular standard size is about 17 microns.
SO THE PLAINS PIECE IS THICKER.
Yes. This is a little thicker. And what we are looking at the edge and you’ll notice it’s not just a grey color. There are little black pieces in it.
RIGHT, WHEN YOU GO TO 3 OF 21 BLOW-UP:
It’s the same cross-section blown up The grey is aluminum and right in the center there is a very bright sop with a white part in it. That black there is a void made by that piece of silicon in it.
SO THAT’S WHERE THE silicon IS INSIDE OF THE ALUMINUM.
It’s inside of a void (inside the aluminum).
Confirming Metal Composition
Let’s look at the bottom right hand side where it has all this white and grey and black. This is the way it looked in all spectra. That’s everything that’s in there.
SO THE BOTTOM RIGHT IMAGE IS THE WAY THIS PIECE LOOKS BLOWN UP UNDER A MICROSCOPE?
That is correct.
WHEN YOU GO TO THE IMAGE RIGHT ABOVE IT, WHAT ARE WE LOOKING AT?
We are looking at only the places where it has silicon. Those are little chunks of silicon.
WHEN WE GO DOWN TO THE BOTTOM LEFT, WHAT IS THAT?
That looks at only iron.
WHEN YOU GO TO THE UPPER LEFT?
That’s where it has aluminum.
Wade # 6, Biggest Piece
Once again this is a way to separate the different minerals into different images. The bottom right hand side is a cross section of part of that piece of metal. This is the one that is 1500 microns thick which is right at 1/16th of an inch)
Once again, we see on the bottom right hand side all these flecks of iron and also black areas which would be silicon. Notice on the left hand bottom for about a quarter-inch or so, it’s a different color. There is no iron, or very little iron.
I SEE IN THAT LOWER LEFT CORNER.
Yes, it’s iron deficient and look at how much more silicon is there. It’s on both sides of this metal. That’s called ‘clad.’ However they manufactured this, they made the huge piece in the middle and then they put these 77 micron clads on each side and bonded them together.
IN THAT CLADDING AREA, THEY DID NOT NEED THE IRON.
They did not use iron, or very little. We could see that above the bottom right to top right see all that silicon in there and it’s especially on the outside edge on bottom left. See how much more silicon than the other places. On the bottom left, those little white specks are iron but if you go to the outside there is not near as much iron.
SO THERE IS AN IRREGULAR DISTRIBUTION OF THE IRON AND THE silicon INSIDE OF THE ALUMINUM AND THAT MIGHT RELATE TO HOW THIS WAS CONSTRUCTED IN THE FIRST PLACE.
There was a center core and they put next to it these outside claddings which did not have much iron in them, but more silicon.
Art Campbell Finds Plastic with Thin Gold and Copper Wires in It
There are other pieces and bits we really don’t know what they are. But I would like to describe one item Mr. Campbell found that is extremely intriguing. It’s basically a plastic. When you first look at it, it looks like an quart oil jug melted down. But when you first art looking at it, and he had it analyzed with an MRI it has many chambers in it. Also, when they started looking at it they found a microscopic gold wire and this gold wire had a fitting on it like maybe you put 2 of them together. But they were not finding such a gold wire it was so microscopic they never could find it again. But fortunately before they moved it, they took a picture of it. But there were also copper wires that came out of this plastic thing that were just microscopic, almost to the nano level. Many times smaller than a human hair.
An Old Wooden Cross At the Plains of San Agustin Crash Site
ANOTHER UNUSUAL ARTIFACT ART CAMPBELL FOUND AT THE ALLEGED PLAINS OF SAN AGUSTIN CRASH SITE WAS A WOODEN CROSS BOUND TOGETHER BY WIRE. HE FIGURED IT HAD BEEN LEFT THERE BY A LOCAL RESIDENT BACK IN 1947 TO HONOR THE DEAD BEINGS.
He found this cross there. It was not readily available at first, but he did find this cross and it was wired together like this. It turned out this cross was over where the main crash must have landed. So somebody came years ago and paid homage to those folks.
WHEN YOU SAY ‘THOSE FOLKS,’ DID YOU GET A DESCRIPTION FROM ANYBODY ABOUT BODIES?
No, but there is a description in Mr. Campbell’s book that is not published yet that will tell something about them that Barney Barnett told his friend. From what I have researched and heard from others, there were bodies associated with this crash there on the Plains of San Agustin. And right before Barney Barnett who was the civil engineer for the Soil and Water Board in that district of New Mexico Barney told his friends Martha and Harold Baca, his next door neighbors, about the ‘little people’ from that crash. And that’s just about all he said. He just would not talk about it.
Also, Barney has a niece named Alice Knight. Alice remembers Barney very well and that he was versed in astronomy and this is what Alice Knight says:
‘What an irony that a man as well versed in astronomy as Barney had come upon one of the greatest finds of his time, but was not allowed to tell others.’
That seems to be the whole scenario of these crashes. People are just not allowed and will not talk about these crashes. And that’s one of the reasons, Linda, I’m absolutely so glad that we are speaking because I want people to know that the crashes at Corona and San Agustin are real.”
See other Earthfiles reports about crashed discs and retrievals:
- ·11/03/2004 — Gen. Wesley Clark – Has He Been Briefed About UFOs?
- 10/23/2004 — 1948 Aztec, New Mexico UFO Crash: Policemen, Disk and Humanoids
- 08/30/2004 — Part 16: UFO Crash/Retrievals: Status Report VI © July 1991 by Leonard H. Stringfield
- 08/28/2004 — Cow Mutilation and Loud, Unidentified Sound in Farnam, Nebraska
- 08/18/2004 — New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson Wants More Investigation of 1947 Roswell UFO Crash
- 08/13/2004 — Part 15: UFO Crash/Retrievals: Status Report VI © July 1991 by Leonard H. Stringfield
- 07/28/2004 — Part 13: UFO Crash/Retrievals: Status Report VI © July 1991 by Leonard H. Stringfield
- 07/27/2004 — Part 12: UFO Crash/Retrievals: Status Report VI © July 1991 by Leonard H. Stringfield
- 07/21/2004 — The Apollo Program, Cape Canaveral and UFOs
- 07/02/2004 — Part 11: UFO Crash/Retrievals: Status Report VI © July 1991 by Leonard H. Stringfield
- 06/27/2004 — Part 10: UFO Crash/Retrievals: Status Report VI © July 1991 by Leonard H. Stringfield
- 06/14/2004 — Part 3 – The Danger of Time Loops and A Wormhole on Frenchman Mountain, Nevada
- 06/14/2004 — Part 2 – The Danger of Time Loops and A Wormhole on Frenchman Mountain, Nevada
- 06/12/2004 — Part 1 – Field Trip with Microbiologist Dan Burisch to Frenchman Mountain, Nevada
- 06/08/2004 — Part 3: Whistleblower Microbiologist Dan Burisch Interview on June 7, 2003
- 05/19/2004 — Part 1: Whistleblower Microbiologist Dan Burisch Interview on June 7, 2003
- 05/16/2004 — Part 8: UFO Crash/Retrievals: Status Report VI © July 1991 by Leonard H. Stringfield
- 04/26/2004 — Update About Microbiologist Dan Burisch, Ph.D.
- 04/21/2004 — At the X-Conference, Former Naval Intelligence Officer, C. B. Scott Jones
- 04/13/2004 — Part 7: UFO Crash/Retrievals: Status Report VI © July 1991 by Leonard H. Stringfield
- 03/31/2004 — Part 6: UFO Crash/Retrievals: Status Report VI © July 1991 by Leonard H. Stringfield
- 03/26/2004 — Back Engineering ET Craft
- 03/17/2004 — Part 2 – “Horrible Secret” in UFO Crash Retrievals Near Roswell, New Mexico, in July 1947?
- 03/17/2004 — Part 1 – “Horrible Secret” in UFO Crash Retrievals Near Roswell, New Mexico, in July 1947?
- 03/14/2004 — Part 5: UFO Crash/Retrievals: Status Report VI © July 1991 by Leonard H. Stringfield
- 03/08/2004 — Part 4: UFO Crash/Retrievals: Status Report VI © July 1991 by Leonard H. Stringfield
- 03/01/2004 — Part 3: UFO Crash/Retrievals: Status Report VI © July 1991 by Leonard H. Stringfield
- 02/25/2004 — Part 2: UFO Crash/Retrievals: Status Report VI © July 1991 by Leonard H. Stringfield
- 02/24/2004 — Part 1: UFO Crash/Retrievals: Status Report VI © July 1991 by Leonard H. Stringfield
- 02/16/2004 — Part 15: Epilogue – UFO Crash/Retrievals, Status Report VII by Leonard H. Stringfield
- 02/07/2004 — Part 12 – UFO Crash/Retrievals, Status Report VII by Len Stringfield
- 02/02/2004 — Part 11 – UFO Crash/Retrievals, Status Report VII by Len Stringfield
- 01/11/2004 — Part 6 – UFO Crash/Retrievals, Status Report VII by Len Stringfield
- 12/29/2003 — Part 5 – UFO Crash/Retrievals, Status Report VII by Len Stringfield
- 12/21/2003 — Part 4 – UFO Crash/Retrievals, Status Report VII by Len Stringfield
- 12/14/2003 — Some Provocative 2003 Books
- 11/07/2003 — British UFO Crash Retrievals
- 10/28/2003 — Part 2 – U. S. Presidents and UFO Investigations
- 09/15/2003 — Part 2 – Whistleblower Microbiologist Speaks Out About Alleged “Alien” Named J-Rod
- 12/28/2002 — UPDATED Part 1: Cape Girardeau, Missouri, Non-Human Craft and Bodies Retrieval in 1941
- 11/16/2002 — More Cat and Cow Mutilations: Colorado, Utah and Missouri
- 11/09/2002 — UPDATED: Majestic-12 Documents with Ryan Wood About Extraterrestrial Technologies
- 11/05/2002 — Albany Videotape of Unidentified “Missile” Sent to Military Intelligence, Fort Hood, Texas
- 10/09/2002 — Extraterrestrial Biological Entities and Discs Described by CIA/U.S. Army Administrator
- 04/17/2002 — Part 2 – Unidentified Aerial Craft Over Farmington and Aztec, New Mexico in Spring 1949
- 05/04/2001 — Part 3 – Retired Army Sergeant Describes 1969 Film of Unidentified Craft
- 04/30/2001 — Part 2 – Former U.S. Army Sergeant Describes 1969 Film of Non-Human Entities
- 04/29/2001 — Part 1 – Former Army Sergeant Describes 1969 Film of Alien Craft and Entities
- 10/30/2000 — Science, Environment and Medical Updates
- 06/20/2000 — The UFO/FBI Connection by U. S. Navy Physicist, Bruce S. Maccabee – Part 3
- 06/19/2000 — The UFO/FBI Connection by U. S. Navy Physicist, Bruce S. Maccabee – Part 2
- 06/18/2000 — The UFO/FBI Connection by U. S. Navy Physicist, Bruce S. Maccabee – Part 1
- 04/02/2000 — Secret Radar Stations in New Mexico, Part 1
- 04/02/2000 — Secret Radar Stations in New Mexico, Part 2
- 12/24/1999 — Update – 1947 Aerial Craft of Unknown Origin
- 12/10/1999 — Roswell 1947 and Beyond: U. S. Military Eyewitnesses of Unidentified Aerial Craft
- 06/22/1999 — The Strange Story of J-Rod, An EBE
- 02/14/1999 — Triangular Craft — Eyewitnesses France & New Mexico
- 01/28/1999 — Army Sgt. Clifford Stone’s and Triangle Craft in Germany, 1989
- 01/10/1999 — Updates: Astronomy and Rufus Baughn, Nevada Test Site
© 1998 - 2024 by Linda Moulton Howe.
All Rights Reserved.