Earthfiles Homepage Earthfiles Homepage



Add to My Yahoo!
Earthfiles Shop

Earthfiles, news category.


Click here for Linda Moulton Howe's 2017 Bio.

Part 1 - Viewer Feedback About High Strangeness Encounters

© 2017 by Linda Moulton Howe


“The darkness began to slowly move towards me from across the room.
That's when I saw a small white, very dull light in the corner of my eye
that I could not focus on. As the cold darkness crept closer,
I prayed as loudly as I could. I still couldn't move. ”

- Infantryman, Schofield Barracks, Hawaii, Dec. 1995


“I woke from sleep and found myself being pulled through my bedroom wall.
I was surrounded by small gray creatures about four feet tall.”

- Male Teenager, Chula Vista, Calif., 1968


June 3, 2017 Albuquerque, New Mexico - Since my reports on Coast to Coast AM radio and my news on May 26, 2017, I have been receiving emails from both retired military and others about high strangeness that haunts them to this day. This Part 1 begins with three reports that involve first a male infantryman in Hawaii's Schofield Barracks having objects in his barracks room start moving around him without anything being visible, followed by the approach of a black darkness that frightened him to his core. The next thing he knew, he was waking up with missing time.

Then in email 2), there is more strangeness about a peculiar raining “black soot” in a recent vision in California.

Then several small Gray beings move a teenage male from his bed through the air and through a wall, followed by missing time episodes and eventually his wife's personality changed after one dramatic bedroom event and missing time. The husband began to wonder if her six miscarriages were actually harvests of foetuses by the alien Greys.

Earthfiles welcomes feedback from viewers to: All requests for confidentiality are honored.


To: Linda Moulton Howe <>
Re: Military Frightening Encounter in Schofield Barracks, Hawaii
Date: May 31, 2017

Linda, my name is Jimmy. I was working late listening to you on Coast to Coast AM radio when I heard a former Army soldier named Stephen Mann telling his story of something alien coming into his room. It brought back a memory that has scared me for years.

In December of 1995, I was stationed at Schofield Barracks in Hawaii. I had been in the Army a little over a year and as it was Christmas, everyone that could was going home. I was a young soldier and having a great time. That November, I went home to get married, so I had no leave and was spending Christmas in the Barracks. My new wife would be joining me in January. With the down time of the holiday, I spent my time looking for an apartment and giving friends a ride to the airport and wishing them a good visit home. In that group were my two roommates.

So on the night of December 20 or 21st, 1995, I went back to my room alone. The barracks were usually buzzing with noise, but now it was quiet and empty. I was on the second floor of a huge three story building. No one was around for several rooms on either side. The empty rooms to my left and right both had lights on. I knew this because a few ceiling tiles were broken on the left and right and the light was coming through. I remember thinking, 'Cool! A night light!'

The rooms were very simple — a door and a window both on the same wall. Three wall lockers and three beds. We had our wall lockers side-by- side along the center of the room to give the illusion of a living room and a bedroom. The rooms had no bathroom. The front part had an old couch and TV. The back also had a TV, a set of bunk beds and a single bed. I had the single bed as I had won a coin flip earlier that year.

That night I watched some TV, drank a beer and felt uneasy as I turned off the light to lay down. The only light switch was by the door. I thought about leaving the lights on, but then I thought, 'No, I'm an adult and a soldier.'

So with that, I turned off the lights, went to the back room and lay down to watch TV. Soon after that, I heard a noise from the other side. It was like something dragging across the floor sound. I got up and looked. Later I heard a sound from one of the metal wall lockers. Both times I saw nothing.

Then I noticed the blanket we hung off the wall locker and the wall that we used as our door was moving. Moving so slightly like a light breeze or something pushing it. This brought me an incredible amount of fear and at that moment the TV turned off.

My heart was deep in fear pounding loudly. I reached over to turn on the lamp next to my bed and the bulb popped!

I cannot describe the amount of fear that rushed through my body. I can say I was paralyzed with fear. I began to pray the 'Our Father,' (Lord's prayer), but I could not move my hands. I prayed in a low dry whisper. The lights from the other two rooms were there, but the light slowly seemed to dull. The darkness began to slowly move towards me from across the room. That's when I saw a small white, very dull light in the corner of my eye that I could not focus on. As the cold darkness crept closer, I prayed as loudly as I could. I still couldn't move. I remember this hopeless feeling. It was just flat out unbelievable! I couldn't walk away or call time out and I knew no one was coming to help. I just could not and did not want to believe this was real.

The darkness was almost like a liquid and kept getting closer. And as it did come closer, it blocked out the light. Oh, how I prayed!

The very next moment, I woke up and it was morning. I was on my left side facing the wall. I clearly remember thinking, 'I won't sleep here tonight,' as I rolled over to get out of bed. That's when I saw my cross laying on my pillow next to my head. My mother had given me a silver cross with Jesus on it. I had broken the chain earlier that year, so I placed the cross on the wood rail above my head.

But what I saw upon waking up has scared me every time I think of it even to this moment. The cross there on my pillow was bent. What would be the wooden cross part was bent backwards away from the Jesus figure. You could actually see where the silver was separated from the back of the arms and legs of the Jesus figure.

I shot up and ran out of the room. I am 41-years-old now, am divorced and I'm still afraid of the dark. I sleep with crosses around the room to this day and always have a light on somewhere.

In that time of 1995 on, I changed duty stations twice and moved from place to place four times as a civilian after the Barracks. So I do not have that original cross. I wish I had taken better care of it. But that particular cross always brought back memories of the scary night and rather than have a panic attack, I put it away. I don't know where it is. Please do not use my full name as these days I'm a supervisor and don't want employees knowing about my fears.”


To: Linda Moulton Howe <>
Re: Driving back from Joshua Tree, CA, 2017 Contact in the Desert
Date: May 31, 2017

Hello Linda,

I loved the Contact conference in Joshua Tree, California, but wanted to share something quite interesting afterward. In my life, I've had gifts of visions, but nothing like this.

I was driving north from the conference on I-5 and by accident, I took the 99 North instead of I-5 North toward Antelope, California, where I live. It's a small community on the cusp of Sacramento and Placer Counties in California. As I was moving forward my view changed. It was weird.

I could still see the freeway ahead, I could see my hands on the wheel driving, but in front of me I saw what can only be described as BLACK SOOT raining down on a city that was below me. But it wasn’t Bakersfield. It was quite odd. This rainy soot was weird, too. It looked like diagonal large black streaks of something raining down and it was so slanted that my mind surmised that it was coming from the WEST.

This whole thing was totally odd, Linda. I have a sound mind. I work for the State of California. I really don’t know what to make of it. I will say that just prior to this happening, I was having a conversation with my creator and thanked him for the fantastic Contact event and meeting wonderful people, and this is what was shown to me. I might add one thing — I wasn’t fearful.


To: Linda Moulton Howe <>
Re: Abduction Problem - Toledo, Ohio
Date: May 26, 2017

Dear Linda:

Let me start with a description: I am RH A negative blood type, have hazel eyes and my head circumference, discovered in post grad school class on measurement – discovered out of 87 students in the class, my head measured nine inches larger than all others.

I am writing to seek some significance and actual verification or at least a realization that these events are happening to people and I am not crazy. I have not been under hypnosis, so what I remember is only from the incomplete recollections with hours of lost time.


1968, Chula Vista, California:
17 Years Old's Missing Time Episodes

The earliest event I can recall with absolute clarity happened to me in 1968, when I was seventeen years old. Thinking back, I am certain there were earlier events, but memory of the events are only dim shadows. The event in 1968 is clear and profound. I woke from sleep and found myself being pulled through my bedroom wall. I was surrounded by small gray creatures about four feet tall. I am uncertain how many there were, but at least five or six — there might have been more. I thought them to be demons and I was frightened. I fought to no effect. Then suddenly I snapped to my bed and I sat up. I did not wake up. I was awake through the whole process, or that was my impression. However, I lost three hours of time, unless the struggle was three hours long, which made no since at all.

About a year later, I was in my bedroom and sat on the floor, setting up a three hour long reel to reel tape of Bach organ music and put on my headphones to listen. The first piece started to play and I blinked. The tape was finished, a three hour long tape, and I remember nothing except the first starting notes of the Toccata and Fugue in D minor. I lost at least three or more hours and have no memory of what happened at all.

I will jump 28 years forward in time to the death of my father-in-law in 1996. He was a field engineer for Raytheon Company. I had expressed my opinion with scattered facts about the Roswell disk crashes for a number of years. When my wife was three to six years old, she lived in White Settlement, Fort Worth, Texas. Her father was working at the Fort Worth military air base during this time (1958 – 1960 or 1961). On his death bed, he told us that while working on a computer at the base, he came across high level secret documents about the Roswell disk recovery and several other disks as well. He said I was right, the government is covering up and laying out misinformation and lies to cover up what they have recovered.

This information is important, but so is what my wife told me early in our marriage (1972). She told of Gray little people with big heads that came into her back yard and played with her on her swings and slide. This was on a single occurrence, but something that happened many times.

My wife has hazel/green eyes and her head is larger than mine. Her blood type is B positive. Seems these memories remained with her and she was willing to freely talk about them until 'The Event.'

The Event in 1985

The year was 1985, and we lived in San Diego, California, where I was born. We went to sleep and all was normal until 1 AM. I had a clock on my bedside table and I looked at the time when I was awakened by my cat. The cat was growling and hissing at something I could not see, but she very obviously could. I glanced at the clock and noted the time – then watched my cat, who was on the bed next to me, stare at the doorway to the bedroom. Then she intensified her growling and fright as she watched something (invisible to me) move into the room and around the bed to my wife’s side of the bed.

At this point I am relying only on the cat and what she was telling me, that something scary was there next to my wife. Then my wife started screaming at the top of her lungs. I was a Christian (then, but no more) and started praying and rebuking Satan and such nonsense. This behavior had no effect. I was going to get up and pass my hands and fingers through the space the cat indicated, but the next thing I knew the screaming stopped and my wife was peaceful. I looked at the clock and it was now 4 AM. I lost time from (1AM to 4 AM), three hours. I do not believe these are the only abduction events that have occurred – they are the only ones I have concrete memory of.

Next morning my wife seemed a little different. From that day onward she will not take UFOs seriously, has no memories of playing with the little Gray people in Texas. Her personality changed. She was no longer the same person I married. She had memories and knew what she should about most things, but how she acted toward me and the subject of UFOs and aliens was and is totally changed. She became more cynical, acerbic, and instead of a softness to her spirit it was now harsh and hard – the warmth was now cold.

Harvest of Foetuses from Wife?

We tried to have children for years. Our first had Downs syndrome and died at almost one year of age. The second came about a year later and then miscarriage after miscarriage – from 1980 to 1994 when we had my son. Six miscarriages, one at 5 months all gave me pause. Was my wife being abducted and did that explain the miscarriages? I suspect this to be the case, but it is only conjecture.

Please, can someone address this? Has anyone else had a loved one changed? What happened to my wife?

Thank you.”


Earthfiles welcomes feedback from viewers to: All requests for confidentiality are honored.

Also see:

• 03/17/2006 — Part 1: U.S. Navy Chief Yeoman Describes "Extraterrestrial Biological Entities" in TOP SECRET/MAJIC Photographs

• 03/23/2006 — Part 2: U.S. Navy Chief Yeoman Describes "Extraterrestrial Biological Entities" in TOP SECRET/MAJIC Photographs

• 03/21/2011 — Part 10: Private Detective's Encounters with Non-Humans

To be continued in Part 2.

For further information about high strangeness, please see reports in the Earthfiles Archive organized in chronological order from 1999 to 2016 ongoing of which a few are listed here.

• 05/26/2017 — U. S. Army Infantryman At Ft. Richardson, Alaska, Encounter with Grey Alien
• 05/05/2017 — Part 2: High Strangeness Letters from Earthfiles Viewers
• 05/03/2017 — Part 1: High Strangeness Letters from Earthfiles Viewers
• 04/28/2017 — Sasquatch That Can't Be Killed with Bullets and Disappear in A Flash of Light
• 04/28/2017 — Western Pennsylvania Is Haunted by Eerie Creatures
• 04/07/2017 — Extraterrestrial Materialized Entities, EMEs
• 03/30/2017 — Part 4 - Audio Interview with Alaska Dark Pyramid Remote Viewer Dina Napier
• 03/30/2017 — Part 5: Dina Napier Encounters with Live Reptilian Humanoid and Frightening Cloaked Figure
• 03/01/2017 — Part 1: More Mystery About Alaska Underground Dark Pyramid
• 01/17/2017 — Update: High Strangeness in U. K. Cat and Fox Deaths and Oregon Cow Mutilation
• 12/21/2016 — Is the Praying Mantis In Human Abductions A Cosmic “Arbiter?”
• 12/21/2016 — Part 2: Is Our Universe “Someone Else's” Computer Simulation?
• 12/18/2016 — Update - Part 2: Eerie Metallic Sounds in Spokane, WA, and Booms in Spearfish, SD, and San Jose, CA
• 12/15/2016 — Strange Boom and Eerie Metallic Sounds Are Back in Washington and Pennsylvania
• 12/11/2016 — Part 1: Praying Mantis Emerges in Meditation


UFO/E.T.-Related Majestic Documents:


Copyright © 1999 - 2017 by Linda Moulton Howe.
All Rights Reserved.

Republication and redissemination of the contents of this screen or
any part of this website are expressly prohibited without prior written consent.

Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions
Refund Policy


Copyright © 1999 - 2017
All rights reserved.

[Valid RSS]