August 7, 2005 Sudbury, Ontario, Canada – Recently I received an e-mail from a Canadian resident with a 2004 photo attachment that looks very similar to a mysterious light photographed in Glass Mountain, Australia, grass circles back in April of 2004. Below is the e-mail and attached photograph, along with a look again at the April 2004, grass circle and mysterious light images from Australia.
On July 26, 2005, Dennis Donohue wrote:
“Hello Linda,I wanted to send you a photo taken by my son about a year ago. It contains an anomalous light which wasn’t in the viewfinder at the time it was taken. It was late afternoon a short distance into the woods behind my daughter-in-law’s parents’ camp which is on Lake Panache, located south-west of Sudbury, Ontario. They have always sensed a feeling of tranquility in that spot in the woods.
I believe it bears a striking resemblance to the light anomaly in an Australian crop circle in the Earthfiles archives dated 04/14/2004. This picture was taken with a digital camera in the shade. The people in the photograph are not looking at the light, but the camera itself.
April 14, 2004 Earthfiles:
Light Anomalies in Photos of Conondale, Australia Grass Circles
© 2004 by Linda Moulton Howe
For full Earthfiles report, see https://www.earthfiles.com/news/news.cfm?ID=697&category=Environment
See other Earthfiles reports about mysterious lights and crop formations in Earthfiles Archives.
- 07/23/2005 — Mystery of Six Grass Circle Formations in North Carolina
- 07/01/2005 — U. K. Bicyclist Reports Mysterious, Low Hovering Objects Bending Wheat
- 10/17/2004 — American Crop Formations: 1880-2004
- 07/06/2004 — Additions to Spanish Fork, Utah Formation and Mysterious Lights Seen
- 05/24/2004 — Biophysicist W. C. Levengood’s Crop Circle Reports
- 05/11/2004 — An Extraordinary Photograph in A Dutch Home
- 11/01/2003 — Another Soybean Formation in Ohio
- 09/06/2003 — Part 3 – Unusual Soybean Formation Near Serpent Mound, Ohio
- 08/23/2003 — Fourteen Crop Formations in Canada
- 10/03/2002 — Part 3 – 2002 Crop Formations In Canada
- 07/25/2002 — Strange Stem Anomalies in New Dutch Crop Circles
- 05/11/2002 — First 2002 Crop Formation In Wiltshire, England
- 09/22/2001 — Huge Hexagram Crop Formation in Red Deer, Alberta, Canada
- 08/29/2001 — Part 1 – Ground Details of Chilbolton “Face”
- 08/25/2001 — Are Crop Formations at Chilbolton Observatory A Response to 1974 Earth Transmission?
- 06/16/2001 — Beyond Stonehenge with Astronomer Gerald Hawkins
- 06/08/2001 — Another Crop Formation Near Kassel, Germany
- 03/02/2001 — Mysterious Lights and Crop Circles – A Book Excerpt
- 12/13/2000 — Mysterious Clouds of Light in English Crop Formation
Also, see my book, “Mysterious Lights and Crop Circles” in Earthfiles Shop.
© 1998 - 2020 by Linda Moulton Howe.
All Rights Reserved.