November 24, 2006 Valier, Pondera County, Montana – This week I visited Montana Pondera County Sheriff Tom Kuka and his Chief Deputy Dick Dailey and Deputy Ed Erickson in their Conrad Court House offices. I was there to work with a Toronto, Canada, company producing a series entitled Best Evidence to air on The Discovery Channel in 2007. I traveled with field segment producer, Michael Sheehan, and his freelance cameraman Douglas Monroe from Pleasant View, Utah, and audioman Mike Kasic from Montana, to join Sheriff Kuka and his deputies at the John and Patricia Peterson ranch in Valier northwest of Conrad. Conrad has a population of 3,000 and Valier about 500.
On October 8, the Petersons had moved part of their cattle herd into one of their Valier fields after barley was harvested. The ranchers knew that everything was fine at 5 p.m. that afternoon before they locked the gate and went home. Early the next morning on October 9, a neighbor saw the cow laying about fifty feet behind the Peterson’s barbed wire fence along the county road, but did not report the downed cow. Later, by October 11, 2006, the Petersons discovered the dead and mutilated cow and called Sheriff Kuka. See: 101706 Earthfiles. Several ranch families within a mile of the cow’s mutilated body on the west and north never saw or heard anything unusual. About a mile to the east is a U.S. Air Force missile launch control station.
On November 21, as our vans rolled down the gravel county road, the large, black cow stood out on the beige stubble field in the afternoon sun. By then, it had been about six weeks since her death, but no coyote or other predator had taken any bites from her body. However, there had been a human intruder. A local resident said that a Montana NBC affiliate reporter had cut off the cow’s head on Saturday, November 18, before we arrived. One of the Peterson’s neighbors said the reason for the head removal was to have a Montana college lab examine it. But the Petersons told me no one had asked them for permission to remove the head.
The rest of the visible body showed the udder had been removed in a somewhat circular cut like the rectal/vaginal region. In addition to the excised udder and rectal/vaginal hole, back on October 11-12, 2006, Sheriff Kuka and deputies found the cow’s left ear, eyeball, circle of tissue around the eye, tongue, and jaw flesh had also been removed. Altogether, that list of removed tissues is typical of worldwide animal mutilations since at least the 1960s.
Cow Bounced On Ground
The Sheriff had called me after his first October visits to the Peterson ranch to tell me there appeared to be a bounce mark some four to five feet southeast of the dead cow’s body. The soil was shoved up against the north side of the mark, suggesting that the 1300-pound cow had dropped from high enough above to hit the ground with considerable force and bounced to its final resting place with its legs and head pointed north.
One of the mysteries, Sheriff Kuka told me, was that even though the physical ground evidence indicated the cow had bounced south to north, all the 6-inch-high barley stubble underneath her body was neatly lined up and flattened to the ground north to south in the opposite direction.
I had arranged back in early October for Sheriff Kuka to talk with biophysicist W. C. Levengood in Michigan about how to sample the soil and young volunteer barley plants coming up amid the stubble. Today I interviewed W. C. Levengood in his lab about his analyses so far, which support Sheriff Kuka’s theory that the Peterson cow was dropped from above, already dead and mutilated.
W. C. Levengood, Biophysicist and Ph.D.-Eq, Pinelandia Biophysical Laboratory, Grass Lake, Michigan: “I call these bovine excisions because the alterations in the tissue on the cow are not only very consistent, but they are very precise.
What I had here in the Pondera County cow – thanks to Sheriff Tom Kuka’s good work – I had excellent soil and barley samples to investigate. The samples were taken at various distances from the cow. In the north and west directions, I found pretty much the same thing I’ve found in most of the mutilation sites. As you proceed from the animal, the energy in the plants and soil that I’m able to measure increases to about 20 feet from the cow (20-foot-diameter circle around mutilated animals where measured energies are higher). Then energies typically and consistently drop off by distance from the dead animals. That’s what I found in the Pondera County cow. But there were also surprising anomalies.
I’m measuring the CDP pulses, which are charge density plasmas. When I refer to charge density pulses, I am referring to ten years of data that I have studied since the mid-1990s. Dr. John Gedye and I published about these pulses of charges, which can be produced by a number of things, including stress or impact pulses. These pulses are due to very specific clustering and organization of specific molecular isomers (different molecular configurations) in the matrix of the water molecules in what you are studying. In this case, I’m studying soil.
[ Editor’s Note: Biophysicist Levengood has been studying negatively and positively charged ion energies in water, soils and plants since the mid-1990s. His work has been published in the respected botany journal, Physiologia Plantarum, the Journal for Scientific Exploration, and Subtle Energies and Energy Medicine shown below. The reference to measured energies in this Pondera County mutilated cow research is a reference to “charge density plasmas.”
Energy Impact 200 Feet South of Cow
But south of the cow, the energies were extremely high.
YOU FOUND THE GREATEST ENERGY CHANGE WAS 200 FEET SOUTH OF THE MUTILATED COW?
Yes. That was a great anomaly to me. And I’ll explain more about that in a moment. But there are a couple of glaring exceptions.
Sheriff Kuka thought there was a case here for the animal being dropped from above onto the ground and then bounced, ending up a few feet away from a depression in the soil. In this depression, the barley plants had been knocked over and everything was pretty well crushed. So, I asked Sheriff Kuka to get soil in that depression and also roll the cow over and get soil under the cow.
I ran the samples and was totally baffled that the soil in the depression (bounce mark) had the lowest energy of anything I’ve ever seen in my investigations of crop formations and bovine excision sites. The energy was almost zero. So far, I have never seen anything like that and I’ve been looking at soil now for three years from crop formations and bovine excisions.
The soil underneath the cow was a little higher, but still extremely low, compared to the normal control soil samples. That puzzled me and I kept measuring and looking at the data and found another anomaly about 200 feet south of the cow. The energy there was extremely high. That didn’t make a lot of sense because that far away is where we expect to have our baseline control samples. Well, this was no control!
In the west and north samples, the energy was much lower and in the normal range I would expect. So, I decided I had to concentrate how to solve the anomaly of the soil beneath the cow being such a low energy.
In the past decade, I have tested soils to see what the energy in it looks like. Experimentally, when I tapped the sides of containers filled with soil, the energy went way up. In other words, it indicated that the soil can contain energy. But in the Pondera County case, we find it was ultra low near the cow and bounce mark.
Impact of Cow’s Body On Soil
My hypothesis is that when the Pondera County cow was dropped, it reduced the natural energy in the water molecules of the soil. Normal silicate-type soils have a negative charge on the little sand grains and crystals. That’s why – when a thunder cloud comes over with positive charge on the bottom – it discharges itself to the Earth because the Earth is negatively charged.
So, I think the Montana cow of significant weight (1300 pounds) produced a wave or pulse of positive energy that neutralized the negative energy in the soil. So, at least temporarily, the soil near and under the cow had energy that was nearly zero.
Right at the cow, the energy in the plants were also anomalously low. That would fit in because when the cow hit, the initial impact and second landing, the plant energies were neutralized.
AT THE BOUNCE MARK WHERE THE SOIL PILED UP AND WHERE THE COW LANDED.
Right. I don’t recall ever having this tremendous degree of directionality (from south to north) in both the soil and plants that I saw here. Usually it’s in rings around the animals, not a specific direction.
Soil Impact Tests
To test my hypothesis, I devised a system of pendulums in the lab. I attached a weight to the pendulum and got a container with flexible sides and filled it with soil and put my charge collector plates down on the sides of the soil. From previous work the past three years, I put the charge collector plates on all four sides of the tank: north, east, south and west.
Then I did controlled impacts laterally, which would be parallel to the surface of the ground. But it hit below the surface of my tank about half way down. Then I would get an energy pulse in all four directions.
What I found interesting in the Pondera County cow is that there was a much higher energy going south to north than north to south. The data from my impact studies on soils in my impact tanks agrees with the drop/bounce theory. That’s why I saw such a very low energy in the soil near the mutilated cow where we think it first hit when it was dropped from above and bounced to the second position where it came to rest.
YOU ALSO FOUND THAT THE ENERGY WAS LOW IN THE SOIL BENEATH THE BODY OF THE MUTILATED COW?
But not nearly as low as the bounce mark and that fits in, too, because the cow did not fall as hard in the bounce to its final resting place. The bounce would not have been nearly as high as the cow was when she fell with considerable force from above onto the bounce mark.
SO YOUR WORK SUPPORTS SHERIFF KUKA’S HYPOTHESIS THAT THE COW WAS DROPPED FROM ABOVE ONTO THE GROUND. THEN THE IMPACT WITH THE SOIL REDUCED THE CHARGED DENSITY PLASMA ENERGY IN THE SOIL.
Was Montana Cow Dropped from Advanced Beam Technology?
IF WE ARE DEALING WITH AN ADVANCED BEAM TECHNOLOGY, AS SOME EYEWITNESSES HAVE DESCRIBED, IT IS POSSIBLE THAT THE COW IN PONDERA COUNTY WAS SUSPENDED IN THAT BEAM TECHNOLOGY AND WAS MOVING AT AN ANGLE ON THE GROUND AND INTERACTED WITH THE GROUND PERHAPS AROUND 200 FEET FROM WHERE THE COW WAS EVENTUALLY DROPPED?
It might be. I have no way of saying precisely where the energy is coming from. Or what’s causing the energy. But it’s a reasonable hypothesis because I have found before at bovine excision sites, where there is no physical evidence of dropping, that there is an indication that there is a peak in energy twenty feet from the animal, all around the animal. It makes a regular circle around the animal of high energy.
THAT ALSO COULD BE EXPLAINED IF THERE WAS A BEAM THAT WAS CASTING A CIRCLE ON THE GROUND AT THAT POINT WHERE THE ANIMAL WAS DROPPED?
That’s right, yes. That’s a possibility.
SPECULATING FURTHER, IT’S POSSIBLE THAT THE BEAM TECHNOLOGY CAUSED THE BARLEY STUBBLE TO LAY DOWN NORTH TO SOUTH BEFORE THE COW’S BODY HIT THE GROUND BOUNCING SOUTH TO NORTH?
See Earthfiles Archives:
- 08/03/2005 — Another Cattle Mutilation in Pondera County, Montana
- 01/18/2002 — Part 2 – Cattle Mutilation Cases from the Pondera County, Montana Sheriff’s Office
- 01/12/2002 — Part 1 – Update On 2001 Montana Cattle Mutilations
14 Cattle Mutilations Reported to Pondera County Sheriff’s Office (6 more unofficially reported) in 2001:
- June 12, 2001 – Don Reishus, Depuyer (Pondera County) – Mutilated cow.
- June 12, 2001 – Karl Rappold, Depuyer (Pondera County) – Alive bull with severed tail.
- June 26, 2001 – Mark Taliaferro, Depuyer (Pondera County) – Mutilated cow with blue-green color on jaw tissue.
- August 6, 2001 – Steve Young, Fort Shaw (Cascade County) – Mutilated cow.
- August 15, 2001 – Larry Elings, Browning (Glacier County) – Mutilated yearling.
- August 15, 2001 – Doug Banka, Belt (Cascade County) – Mutilated cow.
- August 31, 2001 – Gerald Miller, Conrad (Pondera County) – Mutilated cow.
- September 24, 2001 – Jim Vandenbos, Conrad (Pondera County ) – Mutilated cow with “burned off” hair.
- October 6, 2001 – Everett King, Valier (Pondera County) – Mutilated Charolais cow in impact crater.
- October 21, 2001 – New Miami Hutterite Colony, Dupuyer (Pondera County) – TWO mutilated cows.
- October 28, 2001 – Robert Lettenga, Conrad (Pondera County) – Mutilated cow.
- November 1, 2001 – Glen Bouma, Conrad (Pondera County) – Mutilated 8-month-old steer calf.
- December 8, 2001 – Dan Majerus, Conrad (Pondera County) – Mutilated 13-year-old cow.
For further information about animal mutilations, please see reports below in the Earthfiles Archives and my books, An Alien Harvest and the 2-volume book, Glimpses of Other Realities in the Earthfiles Shop:
- 10/19/2006 — Another Cattle Mutilation in Pondera County, Montana
- 10/02/2006 — Unusual Deaths of Six Female Goats in White Salmon, Washington
- 09/29/2006 — Manipulation of Time and Matter by Non-Humans: The Experiences of Jim Sparks
- 09/20/2006 — Animal Mutilations Increase Again in Argentina
- 09/20/2006 — Updated: Three Sets of Concentric Rings in South Texas Field
- 09/13/2006 — Part 2: Enchanting Wheat Bundles of Charlbury, Wiltshire
- 09/05/2006 — Part 2: “Alphonso Lorenzo” – Military Visitor to Another Planet?
- 09/04/2006 — Part 1: “Alphonso Lorenzo” – Military Visitor to Another Planet?
- 08/23/2006 — More Cat and Dog Mutilations
- 08/17/2006 — Military Helicopter Aggression Toward Red Sphere in U. K.
- 08/16/2006 — Etchilhampton August 15, 2006, Wheat Formation
- 07/28/2006 — 1940s USAF Flight Surgeon’s Account of E. T. Autopsy
- 07/18/2006 — 2006 – Hottest Year So Far in U. S. History
- 07/01/2006 — Cattle Mutilation and Glowing Discs in Saskatchewan, Canada
- 06/29/2006 — Another Horse Suspended in the Air
- 06/28/2006 — Half Cats in Destin, Florida, and Beheaded Animals in Rochester, N. Y.
- 06/22/2006 — Horse Suspended in Mid-Air Near Milan, Italy, Apartment
- 06/13/2006 — Mysterious Triangle-Shaped Welts and Bruises
- 06/11/2006 — Updated: Two Mysterious Circles in Wheat Baffle Kansas Farmer
- 06/01/2006 — Recent Cattle Mutilations in Kiowa County, Colorado
- 05/05/2006 — Military Man’s Description of EBE Telepathic Download
- 04/28/2006 — Modern Warfare Applied to Extra-Terrestrial Invasion
- 04/03/2006 — Genetic Harvest in Cimarron, New Mexico?
- 02/27/2006 — Part 4: Military Voices Reply About Government Interaction with UFOs
- 01/27/2006 — Part 2: Navy Physicist and USAF Geophysicist Discuss UFOs and ETs
- 01/13/2006 — 31st Cattle Mutilation on Red Bluff, California Ranch
- 11/02/2005 — Part 3: Unusual Animal Deaths -Sheep Mutilations in Moortown, Dartmoor, England
- 10/30/2005 — Part 2: Unusual Animal Deaths – Another Half Cat Mutilation in San Antonio, Texas
- 10/27/2005 — Updated Part 1: Unusual Animal Deaths – 22 Horses and 1 Burro Near Calhan, Colorado
- 10/22/2005 — A Lifting Beam Technology in Colorado Human Abduction
- 10/03/2005 — 2005 Horse Mutilation in France
- 09/15/2005 — Animal Mutilations Reported in Switzerland, Hollywood and Kansas
- 08/26/2005 — Another Cattle Mutilation in Canada
- 08/22/2005 — More Half Cat Reports: San Jose and Seattle
- 08/13/2005 — Mystery of Bloodless, Decapitated Kangaroos in Melbourne, Australia
- 08/11/2005 — Part 4: Two Men See Cow Mutilated in Light Beam
- 08/03/2005 — Another Cattle Mutilation in Pondera County, Montana
- 08/02/2005 — Part 1: Anomalies Confirmed in Pennsylvania and Arizona Randomly Downed Crops
- 07/28/2005 — Feedback on Half Cat Mystery
- 07/14/2005 — More Half Cat Mutilations in Seattle, Washington Region
- 07/07/2005 — Part 2: Eyewitness Description of Cattle Mutilation
- 07/04/2005 — Part 1: Eyewitness Description of Cattle Mutilation
- 07/01/2005 — U. K. Bicyclist Reports Mysterious, Low Hovering Objects Bending Wheat
- 06/23/2005 — More Than 3,000 Unusual Animal Deaths Reported in Argentina and Chile Since 2002
- 06/17/2005 — Unusual Cow Death in Paradise Hill, Saskatchewan, Canada
- 04/13/2005 — Highly Strange Dog Death in Arkansas; 2000-Pound Bull Dropped and Calf Skinned
- 02/21/2005 — Updated – Bull and Cow Mutilations Northwest of Corpus Christi, Texas
- 01/15/2005 — Bull and Cow Mutilations Northwest of Corpus Christi, Texas
- 12/22/2004 — Part 2: “Reasons Why U.S. Government CAN’T Release Truth About UFOs!” with Canadian Researcher, Grant Cameron
- 12/22/2004 — Part 1: “Reasons Why U.S. Government CAN’T Release Truth About UFOs!” with Canadian Researcher, Grant Cameron
- 12/10/2004 — Part 4: “Peculiar Phenomena,” V-2 Rockets – and UFOB Retaliation?
- 12/10/2004 — Part 3: “Peculiar Phenomena,” V-2 Rockets – and UFOB Retaliation?
- 12/07/2004 — Part 2: “Peculiar Phenomena,” V-2 Rockets – and UFOB Retaliation?
- 12/04/2004 — Part 1: “Peculiar Phenomena,” V-2 Rockets – and UFOB Retaliation?
- 09/25/2004 — Part 6: “Clearview” Report on the Investigation of UFO Experiences on A Rocky Mountain Ranch
- 09/13/2004 — Part 1: “Clearview” Report on the Investigation of UFO Experiences on A Rocky Mountain Ranch
- 08/11/2004 — Newborn Heifer Mutilation in Anderson, California, on August 7, 2004
- 07/27/2004 — Part 12: UFO Crash/Retrievals: The Inner Sanctum – Status Report VI © July 1991 by Leonard H. Stringfield
- 07/21/2004 — The Apollo Program, Cape Canaveral and UFOs
- 04/26/2004 — Update About Microbiologist Dan Burisch, Ph.D.
- 02/24/2004 — Part 1: UFO Crash/Retrievals: The Inner Sanctum – Status Report VI © July 1991 by Leonard H. Stringfield
- 01/24/2004 — Oregon Man’s Experiences with High Strangeness
- 12/21/2003 — Part 4 – UFO Crash/Retrievals, Status Report VII by Len Stringfield
- 10/28/2003 — Part 2 – U. S. Presidents and UFO Investigations
- 09/12/2003 — More Domestic Cat Mutilations – Again in Bothell, Washington
- 08/01/2003 — Field Notes About English Animal Mutilations
- 07/01/2003 — 40 Small Animal Mutilations in Denver and 11 in Salt Lake City
- 05/28/2003 — Cat and Dog Mutilations in Salt Lake City; $6,500 Reward
- 04/19/2003 — Unusual Animal Deaths in Valparaiso, Nebraska
- 03/08/2003 — Cattle Mutilation – The Unthinkable Truth, Chapter 3, Part Two
- 02/03/2003 — Cattle Mutilation – The Unthinkable Truth, Chapter 3, Part One
- 12/07/2002 — Cattle Mutilation – The Unthinkable Truth, Chapter 1, Part Three
- 11/16/2002 — More Cat and Cow Mutilations: Colorado, Utah and Missouri
- 11/05/2002 — Canadian Crop Circles and Mysterious Lights in Saskatchewan
- 10/15/2002 — Chapter 8 – Mystery Stalks The Prairie
- 10/05/2002 — Part 1 – Two Scientists Describe An Extraterrestrial Biological Entity Called “J-Rod”
- 10/05/2002 — Part 2 – J-Rod and Microbiologist Danny B Burisch, Ph.D.
- 09/07/2002 — High Strangeness Continues in Argentina
- 08/31/2002 — One ET Experiencer’s Reaction to the Winchester Formation
- 07/19/2002 — Unusual Animal Deaths and Unidentified Aerial Lights Persist in Argentina
- 07/02/2002 — Argentina’s SENASA Blames Mouse for Animal Mutilations
- 06/22/2002 — Argentina Animal Mutilation Count Rising Above 100
- 06/17/2002 — Part 3 – Deer and Cattle Mutilations in Oregon
- 06/15/2002 — Cattle Mutilations In LaPampa, Argentina
- 05/18/2002 — A Bull Mutilation in Christmas Valley, Oregon
- 03/16/2002 — Part 1 – ‘Huge Saucer Armada’ Shocked Farmington, New Mexico 52 Years Ago
- 01/12/2002 — Part 1 – Update On 2001 Montana Cattle Mutilations
- 10/13/2001 — Heifer Mutilation and Mysterious Light in Mantario, Saskatchewan, Canada
- 08/24/2001 — Part 2 – Unusual Montana Mutilation of Live Bull
- 07/28/2001 — Pure Hemoglobin Confirmed On Alabama Mutilated Cow
- 07/22/2001 — Mutilated Bull Calf in Missouri
- 06/09/2001 — Environmental Updates and Colt Mutilated in Leitchfield, Kentucky
- 05/11/2001 — Horse Slashings and Deaths in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- 10/15/2000 — Part 1 – Hardened Bovine Hemoglobin Found On California Mutilated Bull
- 10/15/2000 — Mutilated Heifer Found Near Boulder, Colorado
- 04/16/2000 — A Close Encounter with a Disc in Wyoming
- 03/29/2000 — Mysterious Calf Deaths In Brothers, Oregon
- 02/06/2000 — Large Yellow Sphere In Snohomish, Washington
- 12/26/1999 — Hubble Repair, Gamma Ray Bursts and Unidentified Aerial Objects
- 12/22/1999 — Update – Unidentified “Arrowhead”-Shaped Object in California Sky
- 09/12/1999 — Unusual Animal Deaths, Part 1: Nevada
- 08/25/1999 — Unusual Animal Deaths in Australia and London, England
- 01/24/1999 — Nuclear Sabotage in Maryland; Bull Mutilation in Colorado; and Global Warming
© 1998 - 2019 by Linda Moulton Howe.
All Rights Reserved.