[ Editor’s Note The words “Chad” and “Drone” at the beginning of my image file names are only an organizational effort for Earthfiles. I work on a Mac G-5 and re-size images for Earthfiles formats. I downloaded the Chad images from the COAST website, which I understand were also re-sized there. So, the only May 6, 2007, original images would be with Chad. Same applies to the May 5, 2007, Lake Tahoe Submitter 7013; and May 16, 2007, Capitola rajman1977 images.
Further, the two individuals quoted in 05/16/07 Earthfiles Engineer Comments provided me names and contact information and are not anonymous to me, but I protected their confidentiality.
As a journalist, I would like to learn if our military has some kind of black project for ion electrostatic propulsion drones. ]
May 15, 2007 Lake Tahoe and Central California – Today I received the first photo below by email from a source simply identified as “Lake Tahoe-05-05-07 MUFON Submitter 7013” that was recently posted at UFO Casebook.com. Later, I was referenced to the second image and the wife’s comments.
Lake Tahoe, California, May 5, 2007
by MUFON Submitter 7013
“My husband and I were in Lake Tahoe over the weekend. We left on Friday afternoon and came back Monday morning. On Saturday at about 7 PM, I was walking out to my car to get a sweater when I saw this thing in the sky. It was pretty close I think, but still above the trees. It was moving and spinning slowly, heading towards my right.
“I was startled and confused at first and wanted to take a picture, but our camera was still inside so I took two pictures with my camera phone before it passed behind the roof of the house.”
“I ran around to the other side and was yelling to my husband to come out. We came around the other side and saw it just as it was going down behind some trees. He didn’t get a good look at it, but he saw enough to convince him that it was something really strange.
“We decided to take a drive around the area to see if we could see it again, but we never did. We didn’t see it the next day either. Since we were renting the cabin for the weekend we didn’t know any nearby residents but I would bet at least a few other people saw it. It was very visible and very strange looking. I was definitely a little freaked out but my husband didn’t seem very bothered by it. He was more interested in it than scared.
“He wanted to drive around a lot longer trying to find it than I did! It didn’t make any noise except for a very, very faint sound that is hard to describe but sounded like something vibrating. We both heard the sound although just barely. It moved in a very straight line when it went over the house but when we saw it on the other side of the house, when it was going down behind the trees, it made a very sharp turn. It didn’t move like a helicopter or airplane, it was very “exact”.
“We did see one person on our drive who was a few blocks away taking a walk and asked him if he saw it, and he said no. Then we asked him if he heard any weird noise and tried to describe it as best we could, and he said he might have but he wasn’t sure. By this time it was at least 20 minutes since we first saw the thing so who knows.
MUFON Submitter 7013″
I realized the Lake Tahoe aerial craft is similar, but not identical, to another posted a week ago at the Coast to Coast AM website. Coast webmaster, Lex, and I have talked about the email letter with attached images of a very odd aerial object from a Central California resident who calls himself “Chad.” He says he took the images nine days ago on May 6, 2007. That would be the next day after the Lake Tahoe photos was dated.
Chad is worried about his family’s safety and health since he has now seen the bizarre aerial object at least eight times from his house windows and on hikes near his home. Neighbors, he said, have also seen the unidentified aerial object.
Central California, May 6, 2007 by “Chad”
Chad wrote to me on May 10, that the “drone craft” is almost silent, but “because of the strange noises of the craft which crackles and hums very quietly, I worry that perhaps there is radiation or something that is affecting us.” Chad had concern in his first letter to COAST because he had “maybe 4 headaches in the last week, and I am normally not the kind of person who really ever gets them. Also, my wife has been tired and fatigued lately. She is about a month pregnant. …Basically what I’m worried is that this ‘craft’ has got some kind of radiation or something. Like I said, it sounds like power lines if you get close enough to it.'”
I shared Chad’s images and observations about the low crackling, humming sound with some people knowledgeable about military and civilian aviation technology and military and civilian “drones” – unmanned aerial devices that generally look like variations on small helicopters or airplanes. The first comments were about the asymmetry of the aerial object, which is not consistent with with the assumption that symmetry is necessary for balanced flight on air molecules.
So far, an aerial drone specialist in California cannot find an exact match with any drone known to be currently manufactured. But there are “black” projects which would be off limits and thus, he would not be able to know everything that might exist or is in the research stages.
But the sound described is consistent with electrostatic field discharges. Tesla coils, for example, give off electrostatic charges that crackle and hum. Such fields are not radioactive. But positively charged ions in plasma fields are known to give people headaches and nausea. One of the hypotheses in the crop circle mystery is that some crop formations have more positively charged ions than negative, which would explain why some investigators become ill with bad headaches and nausea and dogs and other animals stay away. Negatively charged ions are associated with thunderstorms, for example, which energize most people.
Chad also had a very interesting comment about the aerial object’s motion. Chad wrote, “It moves almost like an insect. If you have ever seen a bug on a pond, it is kind of like that. It is very smooth and slow most of the time, but then every now and then it will rotate very quickly and go very fast into another direction, then stop, and repeat the process all over again. There is just something very unnatural about the way it moves.”
I emailed Chad that the water insect analogy has been used by people I’ve interviewed about UFO sightings – both smooth motion, followed by rapid, jerky motion in a different direction, and then smooth motion again. It would be very valuable to record the aerial object’s motion on videotape and Chad is going to try.
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
United Kingdom Police
US Air Force Website
USAF Drone Images
Army Website: https://uav.peoavn.army.mil/
“Public Viewing of Website
Due to the threat against our nation, portions of the UAVS homepage have been temporarily blocked from Public viewing. Additional information will be added in the future as it becomes available.
This Page Last Updated: June 24, 2002.”
Army Drone Images
If any Earthfiles viewers or Coast to Coast AM listeners have seen a similiar aerial craft or have any information about it, please email me at: [email protected]
For further information about unusual aerial craft, please see Earthfiles Archive, such as the brief excerpt of reports below:
- 11/05/2007 —CIA Origin of National Enquirer?
- 16/03/2007 —Tenth Anniversary of March 1997 Phoenix Lights: What Was the 2-Mile-Long Triangular Craft?
- 13/03/2007 —Part 4: Mysterious Events At 2005 Tawsmead Copse “Insectogram” Crop Formation
- 09/03/2007 —Zones of Fear and Diamond-Shaped Aerial Light
- 04/03/2007 —Part 2: Mysterious Events At 2005 Tawsmead Copse “Insectogram” Crop Formation
- 18/02/2007 —Part 4: Tappen, North Dakota, High Strangeness Provokes Many Emails from Viewers and Listeners
- 14/02/2007 —Part 3: Tappen, North Dakota, High Strangeness Provokes Many Emails from Viewers and Listeners
- 12/02/2007 —Part 2: Tappen, North Dakota, High Strangeness Provokes Many Emails from Viewers and Listeners
- 11/02/2007 —Part 1: Tappen, North Dakota, High Strangeness Provokes Many Emails from Viewers and Listeners
- 10/02/2007 —Part 12: Inside Saucer Post …3-0 Blue
- 07/02/2007 —Part 11: Inside Saucer Post …3-0 Blue
- 02/02/2007 —Blue Metallic “Blimp” Seen Over O’Hare Airport
- 30/01/2007 —Part 10: Inside Saucer Post …3-0 Blue
- 16/01/2007 —Part 9: Inside Saucer Post …3-0 Blue
- 02/01/2007 —Grey Aerial Disk Reported by Chicago O’Hare United Airlines Pilots and Mechanics
- 31/12/2006 —Part 8: Inside Saucer Post …3-0 Blue
- 27/12/2006 —Part 7: Inside Saucer Post …3-0 Blue
- 18/12/2006 —Part 6: Inside Saucer Post …3-0 Blue
- 11/12/2006 —Part 5: Inside Saucer Post …3-0 Blue
- 06/12/2006 —Part 4: Inside Saucer Post …3-0 Blue
- 29/11/2006 —Part 3: Inside Saucer Post …3-0 Blue
- 28/11/2006 —Part 2: Inside Saucer Post …3-0 Blue
- 27/11/2006 —Inside Saucer Post …3-0 Blue © 1957 by Leonard H. Stringfield
- 03/11/2006 —Another UFO Retaliation to Radar Lock On – 2003
- 28/10/2006 —Close UFO Encounter by USAF Eyewitnesses
- 26/10/2006 —Norwegian Crashed Disc and Other High Strangeness
- 19/10/2006 —UFO Retaliation to U. S. Army Radar Lock On in Florida, 1967
- 13/04/2006 —High Strangeness In Skies Near White Sands Missile Range
- 12/04/2006 —Part 18 – Peculiar Phenomenon: Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
- 11/04/2006 —Part 17 – Peculiar Phenomenon: Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
- 05/04/2006 —Part 16 – Peculiar Phenomenon: Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
- 03/04/2006 —Genetic Harvest in Cimarron, New Mexico?
- 05/02/2006 —Mysterious Dark Helicopters Over Comal County, Texas
- 29/01/2006 —Part 10 – Peculiar Phenomenon: Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
- 27/01/2006 —Part 2: Navy Physicist and USAF Geophysicist Discuss UFOs and ETs
- 20/01/2006 —Part 1: Navy Physicist and USAF Geophysicist Discuss UFOs and ETs
- 17/01/2006 —Part 9 – Peculiar Phenomenon: Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
- 13/01/2006 —31st Cattle Mutilation on Red Bluff, California Ranch
- 09/01/2006 —Part 8 – Peculiar Phenomenon: Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
- 03/01/2006 —Part 7 – Peculiar Phenomenon: Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
- 31/12/2005 —Part 6 – Peculiar Phenomenon: Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
- 27/12/2005 —Part 5 – Peculiar Phenomenon: Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
- 24/12/2005 —Part 3 – Peculiar Phenomenon: Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
- 24/12/2005 —Part 4 – Peculiar Phenomenon: Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
- 21/12/2005 —Updated: Part 2 – Peculiar Phenomenon, Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
- 19/12/2005 —Part 1 – Peculiar Phenomenon: Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
- 21/09/2005 —Silent, Unidentified Aerial Triangle Entered Thunderstorm Over Fairborn, Ohio
- 17/04/2005 —1949 Aerial Disc Covered-Up By Project Blue Book As “Kite”
- 14/04/2005 — “Battle of Los Angeles” On February 25, 1942: When America’s 37th Coast Artillery Brigade Fired Off 1,430 Anti-Aircraft Shells At A UFO
NASA Drones: http://uav.wff.nasa.gov/relatedlinks.cfm
Ion Propulsion, NASA: http://nmp.nasa.gov/ds1/tech/ionpropfaq.html
High Power Electric Propulsion Program (HiPEP): http://www.grc.nasa.gov/WWW/ion/present/hipep.htm
Coast to Coast AM Website: http://www.coasttocoastam.com
UFO Casebook: http://www.ufocasebook.com/strangecraftlaketahoe.html
© 1998 - 2019 by Linda Moulton Howe.
All Rights Reserved.