Viewer Letters About May 1974 Albuquerque Disc and Military Event

“There were a lot of other witnesses that night who saw the glowing object
pass over the city and head towards the Sandia Mountains.”

– Randy Hecker, 1974 NICAP Field Investigator

Return to:  3-Part Earthfiles “Glowing Disc Encounter with Military in Albuquerque, NM”

December 5, 2007   Albuquerque, New Mexico –  Since filing the 3-part report, “Glowing Disc Encounter with Military in Albuquerque, NM,” on November 29, 2007, that complemented by Coast to Coast news broadcast that night, I have received dozens of emails from viewers and radio listeners with their own accounts of either that night in Albuquerque or related events in other parts of the country in 1974. The following are a few of those viewer and listener letters.

1)   Subject: May 28,1974 Disc Reports
Date: December 1, 2007 8:51:08 PM MST
To: [email protected]

Hello Linda,

I was the NICAP field investigator that filed the report on the May 28, 1974, sighting outside of Albuquerque, NM. There were a lot of other witnesses that night who saw the glowing object pass over the city and head towards the Sandia Mountains. But only a few witnesses noticed that after the brilliant light of the disc went out, (around 2 AM May 29, 1974) a bluish object of far less intensity left there and traveled to the Coyote Canyon test area, where it disappeared below ground level. A friend of mine in the Air Force said that this was affectionately called ‘Big Blue’ by the people at the Coyote Canyon test facility. It was a ship prepared by reverse engineering alien technology.

I studied the UFO-related events of New Mexico for over 20 years. I was both a NICAP and APRO investigator.

Randy Hecker

2)   Subject: May 28, 1974; Las Cruces, NM, Ball of Fire?/ Plane Crash? UFO?
Date: November 30, 2007 10:32:22 PM MST
To: [email protected]

Las Vegas Optic Las Vegas, New Mexico, Tuesday, May 28, 1974, Page 1, Column 6.
Las Vegas Optic Las Vegas, New Mexico, Tuesday, May 28, 1974, Page 1, Column 6.

Don’t know if this article is related to the

May 28, 1974, UFO incident near Albuquerque,
NM, but, there was a 150-acre fire in the Las Cruces, NM
area on May 27-28, 1974. The NM State Police said they
received reports of a ball of fire being sighted in the
area before the blaze began. Some reports said that
the fire had been caused by a plane crash.

These are common remarks that sometimes describe a
UFO sighting. I thought it might be important so I am sending this to you.

I heard your report on the Coast to Coast radio program last
night. Keep up the great work.

3)  Subject: Silver Disc
Date: November 30, 2007 9:02:31 AM MST
To: [email protected]

I was listening to Coast to Coast last night and when you started talking about silver disc around Albuquerque, it got my attention. We lived there in the early 1970s and one evening while Southeast of town, I saw a silver disc rise from Sandia Laboratories, hover a few seconds and go out of sight. I mentioned it to the folks I was with and one said might as well blow it off because you will never get any knowledge of what it is. Just to let you know that others have seen the silver discs.

4)  Subject: Unknown Object in 1974
Date: November 30, 2007 12:30:31 AM MST
To: [email protected]

Linda, my name is —- and in 1974 I was 10 yrs. old. I lived in Denver, Colorado. As a child, my friend and I would ride our bikes up Jewel Blvd. from near the corner of Federal Blvd. (we lived on Bails Ave) and I went to Johnson Elem. To try to give you an idea of my location then, during the evening my buddy and I would ride our bikes up Jewel to Green Mountain. At that time, Jewel Blvd. ended at Green Mountain and there was a metal “rope” strapped across the road. As we went around this “road block,” we would go up a dirt path and climb a hill to our right. At the top of the hill was what I, at that time, called a lake, but today I think it is a reservoir. It was here that we would fish until dark and then ride our bikes back home.

My birthday is on May 21st, so around this time we would “celebrate” and take the ride every night to fish or just sit and look at the lights over Denver. It was during one of these nights that we observed “lights” in the sky that were moving from our right that would be south to our left and then up to us, kinda going in a triangle. There were more than one and the closer they got to us the different they looked. As one approached it had colored lights going around it and did not look like an oval, but more like straight lines that were rotating. We sat and watched these objects zoom around the outside of the city for some time until as one approached the area where we were, we heard a siren sort of like an air-raid go off down in the city, then we observed police lights coming up Jewel in the direction where we were.

As we watched the lights on the ground and in the sky, one object flew silently right above us over the water. At this point there was no sound from anything on the ground and my friend Mike and I looked at each other and found it weird that all of the sounds had stopped. As we looked up at this object above us, a light came out of it into the water like a beam. The light was brighter than in the daytime. We froze. It just sat there for what seemed like forever, but most likely was only seconds. Then as we heard noise from behind us, the light went off and the object was gone. The noise from behind us was a police officer climbing up the small hill to where we were sitting. Surprised that we were there, he asked us what we had seen. So we told him. He held us by the shoulders and, after asking where we lived, told us sternly to forget what we saw and go home.

What we saw were objects that were moving from place to place at a very high rate of speed. From a distance, some looked like bright lights. As they got closer to us and slowed and hovered, they looked like a giant merry-go-round in the sky. At one point, the closer one changed shape as its colorful lights rotated until it was right above us. I don’t remember anything other than the lights flying around the city and then the bright light above us.

As the officer approached, it kinda scared us like we were in a trance. It confused me for many years. Then in 1981, I had a similar experience. This time while driving home with a friend to his house to drop him off as he had to be home at 9:30 PM, we left the pizza place to drive home and went through town at 9 PM. We stopped at a stop sign and then suddenly “woke up.” The car was stalled and we had fallen asleep while sitting at the stop sign.

I looked at my friend and he was just waking up. We laughed it off as we thought we might have drank, or been given drugs. But we had not, so I dropped him off and I went home. I went inside and laid down to go asleep as I had to be at school in the A.M. It seemed like only minutes went by and my mom woke me and told me to head out to school. Then she said in a “tone” that we will talk later tonight. So I left. As I arrived at school, my friend Joe was eating breakfast and said he was grounded. I asked why? since I dropped him off way before 9:30 PM and we were only 10 minutes from his house. He said that his mom told him he got in at 4:30 AM!

WHAT? 4:30 A.M.!! That was impossible. So I went through the day knowing that MY mom wanted to speak with me about something, as I was using her car. When we talked, she asked me why I had stayed out until near 5 A.M. and what was I doing? Knowing (the night before) I had to get up early to go to school, I was heavily confused. Joe and I decided that our mothers did not know what they were talking about and we made the decision not to discuss it anymore because we could not explain it. That was until just recently when I saw him on classmates.com and wrote him. That was the first and last time we spoke of the incident since high school.

5)   Subject: Comment following your Thursday COAST re: family not speaking of event
Date: November 29, 2007 11:53:27 PM MST
To: [email protected]

The comments of the people when you asked if they discussed their ordeal with anyone, they mentioned outside of family members, no they didn’t and they didn’t know “why” they did not.

I have always been interested in UFOs and one summer night my kids, 10 & 12, came in from playing in the park across the street and very matter of factly said, “There’s a flying saucer in the park.” Then walked to the table for dinner and calmly just sat down. I said to them, “Oh, is that right?” and began serving dinner.

It has bothered me ever since, why I didn’t run out and see, but thinking back, it seems our actions were almost as an automaton. It is not the reaction I should have had and I’m wondering if some kind of mind control on my kids and me could have been the result of the UFO? We were acting like the Stepford Wives or something.

6)   Subject: CtoC broadcast 11/29 – UFO Sightings
Date: November 29, 2007 11:53:16 PM MST
To: [email protected]

I am just catching the tail end of your segment with George Noory, and although the dates don’t match, the UFO event that happened to me, my mom and 7-year old was in November of 1972 – on national election night. Instead of getting a motel and driving the next day, we had decided to drive to my parents’ home in Escondido, CA (we’d been on a trip to Iowa to visit my mom’s parents). Therefore, we stopped in Demming, NM, for coffee and a light meal to fortify us, as it was a trip that would take most of the night.

In those days, the traffic at 10 – 3 a.m. was sparse. My mom was driving and my son was lying down in the backseat. I noticed what looked like a smokestack out of the passenger window with a ‘flame’ on the top of it. We speculated as to what it was in the middle of the desert and couldn’t imagine. As we drove (65-70MPH), we traveled for about 20 minutes and I kept wondering why we had never passed whatever it was. But it was actually keeping up with the pace of our car.

About the time I mentioned this to my mom, the light swelled up into a huge fireball and then split into at least a dozen separate lights that hovered in the night sky among the stars in front of our windshield. We were terrified as we had no idea what was happening. The lights would form various shapes and change color and maneuver effortlessly, disappear and reappear, almost as if they were playing. My mom was getting too upset to drive, so we stopped (which unnerved us both) and I started to drive. I said we should turn on the radio, but couldn’t get any static or anything – just some local stations.  We started to climb into the mountains and there was fog or clouds that obscured the sky. When we descended on the other side of the mountain out of the fog, the lights were still there, but there were fewer of them and they followed us into El Centro – where they disappeared in one simultaneous event – just like turning off a switch. When we got to Miramar AFB, there were a series of jets taking off toward the East and when we got to my parents’ home, we wondered whether we should call the police. But we decided against it because of my dad’s job, etc. It was not an “acceptable” topic to draw attention to oneself in those days.

7)   Subject: IT GLOWED LIKE A LIGHT BULB
Date: November 30, 2007 3:23:07 AM MST
To: [email protected]

Just like ours that we seen. It was white and glowed from the inside like a 70 watt bulb would glow. The surface of the craft glistened like it was wet, sort of just a glowing, glistening, white cube or box shape that very slowly spun. It flew sort of like a piece of paper caught in the updraft, just kind of floating and then suddenly would jerk around and around and then just float again around the radio tower.

After it left the radio tower, it flew straight and level as it crossed the field. When it hovered, it was very steady and doing a very slow spin. The cube spun into a ball and shot away. I think they come out of cylinder-shaped craft?

Also, we were questioned when we were little kids near our home in the wheat field about crop circles, not UFOs. But we made these crop circles ourselves and we had no idea even what a crop circle was. A couple of years later, I was asked about UFOs. And that was strange because … I was then sent for an IQ test and a doctor for tests. Those UFOs were interested back then in the 1960s and 1970s in TV and radio towers. Their interests have changed to things like power plants and power lines to modes of transportation. They are studying us, no question about it.

8)   Subject: COAST TO COAST STORY – UFO IN ABQ
Date: November 30, 2007 3:27:36 AM MST
To: [email protected]

DUDE!!! I am TOTALLY FREAKED by the story about the encounter in Albuquerque!!

I used to live in ABQ and saw a saucer over the Sandias near Central and Tramway. I was at the store up there. My daughter was shopping inside and I was laying on the lawn with a rescue dog that I was fostering. OMG, I saw a disc just zig zagging across the sky. And THEN it stopped. ALL OF A SUDDEN, a WHOLE bunch of clouds started forming around the disc, as if to obscure it. A HORRIBLE rainstorm hit about an hour after these weird clouds formed!! It was all around Kirtland AFB. I FIRMLY believe that it was GOVERNMENT craft!! I saw the disc very very well before the clouds began forming.

I also witnessed a UFO for 3 hrs on the west side of ABQ in 1994!! Me and about 6 other people sat and watched this UFO formation over the WEST MESA!!! I actually believe that it’s GOVERNMENT!! WHY??? Because of the way the formation was acting – almost as if it was a drill – or that they were testing a new craft.

9)  Subject: Carbondale, PA 1973 UFO Crash
Date: November 30, 2007 9:32:58 AM MST
To: [email protected]

I heard Linda on the Coast to Coast show talking about the 1974 crash in New Mexico and it brought back memories of an experience I had back in 1974. I heard a radio broadcast that a UFO had crashed in a body of water in Carbondale, Pennsylvania. At the time, I lived in South New Jersey. After hearing this report, I called a buddy of mine and asked him to go with me to check it out. We arrived in Carbondale about 2 1/2 hours later and by the time we got there the Army had every road to the lake “road blocked” and guarded by soldiers with M-16 rifles. No one could get within 10 miles of that lake. It was very scary and the soldiers were on high alert and agitated and very forceful in sending us on our way. One thing that was very strange is that we never heard another word from the media about this after the one and only radio broadcast. There was a total information blackout on this event.

[ Editor’s Note:  On November 9, 1974, in Carbondale, Pennsylvania, a glowing object fell into a small lake outside town. Three teenagers saw it fall at 7:30 p.m. on a Saturday. They observed a yellow-white glow under the water that shifted to a point 25 feet offshore. The boys were kept in a police car for three hours while a number of vehicles with floodlights and cranes removed a disc-shaped object and put it into a van.

The government cover-up of the event was created the next Monday when a railroad lantern and battery were pulled from the lake and officials called the whole thing a hoax – allegedly done under some government authority’s orders. In fact a 1974 Pennsylvania resident wrote the following on August 17, 2003, to ufologie.net:

“I was living in the Pocono Mountains in November of 1974. I read the original story in the Pocono Record, published in Stroudsburg, Pa. My parents saw the object that evening. That sighting was near the town of Hawley, Pa, on Lake Wallenpaupack. I can assure you, that it was no hoax. There have been other sightings of U.F.O.s around that area over the years. While I was living there, I had several unusual things happen to me. I met two fellows from Carbondale, back then… that told me they were chased away from the crash site the evening of the event.”]

10)   Subject: My Personal 1974 UFO Abduction
Date: November 30, 2007 8:18:27 PM MST
To: [email protected]

I have been wanting to report this to you for years. In 1974, I was 18 years old and had graduated from HS the prior June. I will get right to the incident itself and then give some of my later thoughts of the people and things going on around me at that time.

In late October 1974, I was in deep sleep when I suddenly found myself to be apparently floating above my house. It took me some time to “wake-up” and realize what was going on. Looking up, I saw a classic polished silver flying saucer (two plates together). I floated up to it and was taken inside this craft dragged/floated past a man in his early / late fifties in what looked like a U.S. Air Force uniform (I think I could identify his face if I ever saw him again) on board.

There were other apparent American soldiers and I noted that the USAF Officer appeared to be very angry about something, as he was yelling, I don’t remember the words, but I do remember his emotion. (Later I thought that possibly he was mad because I was awake – I may have said something to him). Well, this didn’t stop the process that was intended to be done to me. I was again dragged/floated (I don’t know which, but I don’t remember walking) into the center of this ship into a large open space via a round corridor along the edges of the room. There was a tiny rail separating the outside walking area from the center where I was taken. The middle had a table (I guess) because I was laid on something and was surrounded by a group of doctors in surgical masks and an operation was immediately begun. Some kind of device or machine was engaged to my head and I began freaking out (quietly) upon realizing that the operation was to my head, and into my brain! I remember that I had a very clear perception of my mind being opened up and laid out and some things were done. I do not know what – if something was put in or taken out.

Anyway, this surgery was terrifying to me and I seemed to go outside my body and waited whimpering in the corner. I have no recollection of much after that, but I do know that this incident took some time, possibly a few hours.

The next thing I remember is waking up the next morning, knowing what had happened, but being unable to make any sense of it. The procedure scared and overwhelmed me utterly. It did not feel anything like a dream. It had a certain continuity of time and event and deep sense of SOMEONE ELSE DOING THIS TO ME AND NOT BEING MY OWN THOUGHTS, as in the case of dreaming. Needless to say I was freaked out.

There were no alien creatures – just what I saw were apparently human beings! I didn’t have any anticipation of anything. I just watched it happen. No one spoke to me. It was as if I was a piece of meat and they simply had a job to do and did it.

After this happened, I knew I could not talk about it and I had no intention of speaking of this to anyone and for the next 25 years or so, I tried to put it off as just a dream. I searched for books on the subject and back then this subject was totally none existent.

Then in about 1994 I read Whitley Strieber’s Communion. There was one line in there that pushed me over the edge to believing that maybe it was real. That line was: “…and they implanted something in my brain!”

Also, the popular culture began to speak openly of this idea of UFO abduction and I saw an episode of the Simpsons (TV animated program) )when they are beamed up into a flying saucer. Seeing that made me feel better and gradually I have become able to speak of what happened to me, to share with others and will tell anyone who is interested.

SOME LATER THOUGHTS OF NOTE:

My older sister and brother both were enlisted in the U. S. Air Force and our family car had a bumper sticker saying “We are an Air Force Family” Did this make me fair game?

My brother had been stationed at Wright Patterson AFB in Ohio and I had spent the prior summer out there visiting with him. No clear connection of his duties to secret stuff. He was appointed to the psych hospital as an aide/orderly and during our off hours, we played softball and smoked cigarettes.

Starting that summer after my return, I took a job with an electronics firm near my home. That was where I was working when this incident happened to me and I began to immediately suspect that it and some of its personnel were strangely linked to my abduction. This firm acted as middle man for electronic parts between manufacturers of all the big electronic firms such as Motorola, Fairchild, IBM, Hewlett Packard, and many many other buyers who ordered tiny electronic parts. (the parts were integrated circuits and diodes – small, black and have metal legs so that they look like bugs.) My job was to pack the orders and ship them to the buyer. Most of the companies were in California. I suspected that there was some connection between some of the “salesmen” and women that worked there and my UFO abduction.

I wanted you to know about this – the important thing is that these occupants were American military, there was brain surgery performed. I was a wreak at the time and it seemed that there was more then one abduction, but that one in particular seemed to be the most intense and first memorable.

11)   Subject: A 1974 Radio News Announcement!?
Date: November 30, 2007 1:06:29 AM MST
To: [email protected]

On a late afternoon, Saturday, October 26, 1974, while listening to a car radio in Buffalo, NY, I was startled to hear the hourly news announcer say something like this: “The Ford Administration is expected to make an announcement in the next few weeks acknowledging the existence of UFOs.” It might have been then-powerhouse WKBW-AM.

At that time I was a college student on the school’s cross-country team. We were sitting in the team car after a meet, waiting for the coach to appear to drive us back to school. We were only half-paying attention to the car radio, but it seemed we ALL took instant notice of that news item. Startled, we all looked at each other in disbelief – “Did YOU hear THAT? Wow!” They did. So I knew I didn’t imagine it. (A few of my old teammates still remember it today.)

We speculated the government felt now (1974) would be a good time to do it, since Americans had by now become accustomed to movies, TV shows and other entertainment about UFOs, and that a government announcement would only confirm what many of us have come to accept: UFOs. Aliens. No big deal. After all, it’s been almost 30 years since H.G. Well’s radio play The War Of The Worlds shocked the public. Nobody would be shocked today in 1974. (One of us wondered, however, if the ‘news’ item was actually only a little joke – with Halloween being less than a week away?)

We didn’t hear that news item again on the next hourly news cycle, although it is likely we were back at school by the next cycle. That night, I watched the local Buffalo TV news stations and next morning looked at the major Sunday Buffalo newspaper, looking for more on this story – but there was nothing. Not one hint.

None of my teammates saw or heard anything else about it either, other than what we heard over the car radio just that one time. Nevertheless, we all waited for THE announcement – that never came…”

I am hoping that others will contact me who were also in Albuquerque, New Mexico, on May 28, 1974, at the Sandia hills on the eastern edge of the city beyond Menaul and Tramway Boulevards, watching the glowing disc surrounded by military – or were one of the military security police. If so, please email me:  [email protected]. All requests for confidentiality are honored.

More Information:

For further reports about disc encounters, please see my books, An Alien Harvest and the 2-volume Glimpses of Other Realities in the Earthfiles Shop. Also, see other reports below in the  Earthfiles Archive:

• 11/25/2007 —Part 4: In League With A UFO
  • 11/21/2007 —Part 3: In League With A UFO
  • 11/14/2007 —Part 2: In League With A UFO
  • 11/08/2007 — More Unusual Animal Deaths
  • 11/06/2007 — Part 1: In League With A UFO
  • 10/19/2007 —Updated: Huge, Silent, Black Triangle Craft Over Youngstown, Florida
  • 10/17/2007 —Updated: Half Cat Mutilations Persist in San Antonio, Texas
  • 09/28/2007 — Earthfiles Mail About Cat Mutilations
  • 09/26/2007 —Neatly Sliced Front Third of 14 Cats Found in Granbury, Texas
  • 09/16/2007 — Part 5: Military Insiders Comment About Zeta Reticuli and EBENs
  • 09/14/2007 —Part 1: Psi Spies – True Story of America’s Psychic Warfare Program
  • 09/11/2007 —Part 4: Military Insiders Comment About Zeta Reticuli and EBENs
  • 09/07/2007 —Part 3: Military Insiders Comment About Zeta Reticuli and EBENs
  • 09/05/2007 —Part 2: Military Insiders Comment About Zeta Reticuli and EBENs
  • 08/31/2007 —Part 1: Betty and Barney Hill: Captured!
  • 08/31/2007 — Part 2: Betty and Barney Hill: Captured!
  • 08/30/2007 —Part 1: Military Insiders Comment About Zeta Reticuli and EBENs
  • 08/24/2007 —Orange-Red “Fiery” Aerial Spheres
  • 08/17/2007 —Two Bulls and Several Cows Dead and Mutilated in Manitoba, Canada
  • 08/01/2007 —Part 3, Non-Human Blonds, Greys and Big-Nosed, Cat-Eyed Lizards
  • 07/31/2007 —Part 2, Non-Human Blonds, Greys and Big-Nosed, Cat-Eyed Lizards
  • 07/28/2007 —Mysterious Aerial Lights Over Stratford-upon-Avon, July 14, and Farnborough, Hampshire, on July 22, 2007
  • 07/14/2007 —Schofield Barracks, Oahu, Hawaii – Huge, Lime Green Oval Craft Hovered Over Battalion Headquarters
  • 07/13/2007 —Iowa Minister Reports Large “Crab/Scorpion” Creature Attacked Cow
  • 06/17/2007 —More Big Basin, California, Bizarre “Drone” Images
  • 06/15/2007 —Part 1: Northridge, California, Aerial “Drone” Eyewitness On the Record
  • 06/15/2007 —Part 2 – Star Wars Physicist Edward Teller, Outer Space Menace And Remotely Piloted Vehicles (RPVs)
  • 06/08/2007 —More Drone Photos and Other Eyewitnesses
  • 05/30/2007 —Birmingham-Type “Drone” Seen At Barksdale AFB, Louisiana, in Mid-1980s
  • 05/29/2007 —Final Part 7: Eyewitness Links Animal Mutilations to Non-Humans
  • 05/28/2007 —Letters About Unidentified “Drone” Aerial Objects
  • 05/25/2007 —Two More Eyewitnesses of Aerial “Drones” in 2005 and 2006
  • 05/21/2007 —Updated: Odd Aerial “Drone”? Photographed Again Over Capitola, California
  • 05/16/2007 —Updated: Odd Aerial “Drones”? Over Lake Tahoe and Central California
  • 05/16/2007 —Updated: Engineer Comments About Odd Aerial “Drones”? Over Lake Tahoe and Central California
  • 05/13/2007 —Part 6: Eyewitness Links Animal Mutilations to Non-Humans
  • 02/10/2007 —Part 12: Inside Saucer Post …3-0 Blue
  • 02/07/2007 —Part 11: Inside Saucer Post …3-0 Blue
  • 01/26/2007 —Two Cell Phone Images of Disc Over Chicago O’Hare Airport
  • 01/16/2007 —Part 9: Inside Saucer Post …3-0 Blue
  • 01/02/2007 —Grey Aerial Disk Reported by Chicago O’Hare United Airlines Pilots and Mechanics
  • 12/31/2006 —Part 8: Inside Saucer Post …3-0 Blue
  • 12/18/2006 —Part 6: Inside Saucer Post …3-0 Blue
  • 12/14/2006 —Abductee Jim Sparks’s Encounter with Reptillian Beings, Their Warning and Possible Agenda
  • 12/06/2006 —Part 4: Inside Saucer Post …3-0 Blue
  • 11/09/2006 —Outer Space Sunshade to Cool Earth in Global Warming?
  • 10/28/2006 —Close UFO Encounter by USAF Eyewitnesses
  • 10/26/2006 —Norwegian Crashed Disc and Other High Strangeness
  • 10/02/2006 —Unusual Deaths of Six Female Goats in White Salmon, Washington
  • 09/20/2006 —Animal Mutilations Increase Again in Argentina
  • 09/16/2006 —Disc Crash At Cedar Breaks Radar Site, Utah
  • 09/05/2006 —Part 2: “Alphonso Lorenzo” – Military Visitor to Another Planet?
  • 07/17/2006 —Area 29 – A Reverse Engineering Center of E. T. Technology?
  • 07/01/2006 —Cattle Mutilation and Glowing Discs in Saskatchewan, Canada
  • 06/30/2006 —Celestial Secrets: The Hidden History of the Fatima Cover-Up
  • 06/29/2006 —Another Horse Suspended in the Air
  • 06/22/2006 —Horse Suspended in Mid-Air Near Milan, Italy, Apartment
  • 06/18/2006 —Viewer Letters About NASA Airbrushing Photos; EBENs and Reptilian Humanoids
  • 06/07/2006 —Gary McKinnon: An Electronic “Robin Hood”?
  • 05/23/2006 —Part 20 – Peculiar Phenomenon: Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
  • 05/12/2006 —An Extraterrestrial School for Humans
  • 05/05/2006 —Military Man’s Description of EBE Telepathic Download
  • 04/28/2006 —Part 1: Mysterious Bismuth/Magnesium Metal from Wedge-Shaped Aerial Vehicle
  • 04/19/2006 —Part 19 – Peculiar Phenomenon: Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
  • 04/12/2006 —Part 18 – Peculiar Phenomenon: Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
  • 04/11/2006 —Part 17 – Peculiar Phenomenon: Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
  • 04/05/2006 —Part 16 – Peculiar Phenomenon: Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
  • 03/23/2006 —Part 15 – Peculiar Phenomenon: Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
  • 03/17/2006 —Part 1: U.S. Navy Chief Yeoman Describes “Extraterrestrial Biological Entities” in TOP SECRET/MAJIC Photographs
  • 03/09/2006 —Part 14 – Peculiar Phenomenon: Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
  • 02/28/2006 —Part 13 – Peculiar Phenomenon: Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
  • 02/27/2006 —Part 4: Military Voices Reply About Government Interaction with UFOs
  • 02/23/2006 —Huge Boomerang Craft and Blond Beings
  • 02/22/2006 —Part 3: Military Voices Reply About Government Interaction with UFOs
  • 02/21/2006 —Part 2: Military Voices Reply About Government Interaction with UFOs
  • 02/19/2006 —Part 12 – Peculiar Phenomenon: Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
  • 02/17/2006 —Updated: White Sands Navy Radar Operator Saw Discs Circle V-2 Rocket Launches
  • 02/10/2006 —Crashed Disc Photos, “Ebens,” and Area 51 “Anti-Gravity”
  • 02/07/2006 —Military Voices Reply About Government Interaction with UFOs.
  • 02/05/2006 —Part 11 – Peculiar Phenomenon: Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
  • 01/29/2006 —Part 10 – Peculiar Phenomenon: Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
  • 01/27/2006 —Part 2: Navy Physicist and USAF Geophysicist Discuss UFOs and ETs
  • 01/20/2006 —Part 1: Navy Physicist and USAF Geophysicist Discuss UFOs and ETs
  • 01/17/2006 —Part 9 – Peculiar Phenomenon: Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
  • 01/13/2006 —31st Cattle Mutilation on Red Bluff, California Ranch
  • 01/09/2006 —Part 8 – Peculiar Phenomenon: Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
  • 01/03/2006 —Part 7 – Peculiar Phenomenon: Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
  • 12/31/2005 —Part 6 – Peculiar Phenomenon: Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
  • 12/27/2005 —Part 5 – Peculiar Phenomenon: Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
  • 12/24/2005 —Part 3 – Peculiar Phenomenon: Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
  • 12/24/2005 —Part 4 – Peculiar Phenomenon: Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
  • 12/21/2005 —Updated: Part 2 – Peculiar Phenomenon, Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
  • 12/19/2005 —Part 1 – Peculiar Phenomenon: Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
  • 08/13/2005 —Mystery of Bloodless, Decapitated Kangaroos in Melbourne, Australia
  • 08/11/2005 —Part 4: Two Men See Cow Mutilated in Light Beam
  • 06/23/2005 —Updated: More Than 3,000 Unusual Animal Deaths Reported in Argentina and Chile Since 2002
  • 06/20/2005 —Part 14: UFO Crash/Retrievals: Status Report III – Amassing The Evidence
  • 05/26/2005 —Part 1 – Brazilian Air Force Opens Its UFO Files to Public
  • 04/28/2005 —Dozens of Unidentified Aerial Objects Videotaped Over Sonora, California
  • 04/17/2005 —1949 Aerial Disc Covered-Up By Project Blue Book As “Kite”
  • 04/14/2005 — “Battle of Los Angeles” On February 25, 1942: When America’s 37th Coast Artillery Brigade Fired Off 1,430 Anti-Aircraft Shells At A UFO
  • 04/13/2005 —Highly Strange Dog Death in Arkansas; 2000-Pound Bull Dropped On Log Pile and Calf Skinned
  • 04/05/2005 —Part 8: UFO Crash/Retrievals: Status Report III – Amassing The Evidence
  • 03/13/2005 —Part 4: UFO Crash/Retrievals: Status Report III – Amassing The Evidence
  • 01/06/2005 —Part 24: UFO Crash/Retrievals: The Inner Sanctum – Status Report VI © July 1991 by Leonard H. Stringfield
  • 12/30/2004 —September 12, 1952: America’s “Secret War”? Part 1: UFO Retrieval in Flatwoods, West Virginia
  • 12/30/2004 —September 12, 1952: America’s “Secret War”? Part 2: USAF Starfire Disappeared Over Gulf of Mexico
  • 12/30/2004 —September 12, 1952: America’s “Secret War”? Part 3: Nuclear Physicist Stanton Friedman Comments
  • 12/10/2004 —Part 3: “Peculiar Phenomena,” V-2 Rockets – and UFOB Retaliation?
  • 12/10/2004 —Part 4: “Peculiar Phenomena,” V-2 Rockets – and UFOB Retaliation?
  • 12/07/2004 —Part 2: “Peculiar Phenomena,” V-2 Rockets – and UFOB Retaliation?
  • 12/04/2004 —Part 1: “Peculiar Phenomena,” V-2 Rockets – and UFOB Retaliation?
  • 11/12/2004 —Strange Metal Pieces from Plains of San Agustin Alleged UFO Crash Site Analyzed.
  • 10/23/2004 —1948 Aztec, New Mexico UFO Crash: Policemen, Disk and Humanoids
  • 08/18/2004 —New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson Wants More Investigation of 1947 Roswell UFO Crash
  • 04/21/2004 —At the X-Conference, Former Naval Intelligence Officer, C. B. Scott Jones
  • 03/26/2004 —Back Engineering ET Craft
  • 02/01/2004 —Part 10 – UFO Crash/Retrievals, Status Report VII by Len Stringfield
  • 12/29/2003 —Part 5 – UFO Crash/Retrievals, Status Report VII by Len Stringfield
  • 12/17/2003 —Part 2 – UFO Crash/Retrievals, Status Report VII by Len Stringfield
  • 05/28/2003 —Cat and Dog Mutilations in Salt Lake City; $6,500 Reward
  • 03/11/2003 —Earth’s Changing Magnetic Poles – Any Threat?
  • 02/01/2003 —Six Unidentified Triangular Aerial Craft Over Uinta Mountains, Utah
  • 12/31/2002 —Deer Dropped Into New York Maple Tree – From Where?
  • 11/09/2002 —UPDATED: Majestic-12 Documents with Ryan Wood About Extraterrestrial Technologies
  • 10/09/2002 —Extraterrestrial Biological Entities and Discs Described by CIA/U.S. Army Administrator, 1957-1960
  • 10/05/2002 —Part 3 – More Background On the Scientists Linked To “J-Rod”
  • 08/31/2002 —One ET Experiencer’s Reaction to the Winchester Formation
  • 07/19/2002 —Unusual Animal Deaths and Unidentified Aerial Lights Persist in Argentina
  • 06/17/2002 —Part 2 – Deer and Cattle Mutilations in Oregon
  • 06/17/2002 —Part 3 – Deer and Cattle Mutilations in Oregon
  • 06/15/2002 —Part 1 – Deer and Cattle Mutilations in Oregon
  • 05/18/2002 —A Bull Mutilation in Christmas Valley, Oregon
  • 04/20/2002 —Canadian and American Officials In 1950s Collaborated on Study of Unidentified Aerial Disks
  • 04/17/2002 —Part 2 – Unidentified Aerial Craft Over Farmington and Aztec, New Mexico in Spring 1949
  • 03/16/2002 —Part 1 – ‘Huge Saucer Armada’ Shocked Farmington, New Mexico 52 Years Ago
  • 09/22/2001 —Huge Hexagram Crop Formation in Red Deer, Alberta, Canada
  • 08/18/2001 —Part 1 – Unusual Cattle Deaths in Montana
  • 05/04/2001 —Part 3 – Retired Army Sergeant Describes 1969 Film of Unidentified Craft
  • 06/19/2000 —The UFO/FBI Connection by U. S. Navy Physicist, Bruce S. Maccabee – Part 2
  • 04/09/2000 —Unidentified Discs Over Farmington, N. M. on March 17, 1950
  • 04/02/2000 —Secret Radar Stations in New Mexico, Part 2
  • 03/29/2000 —Mysterious Calf Deaths In Brothers, Oregon
  • 02/21/2000 —Green Square Unidentified Aerial Craft Over Phoenix
  • 12/26/1999 —Hubble Repair, Gamma Ray Bursts and Unidentified Aerial Objects
  • 12/22/1999 —Update – Unidentified “Arrowhead”-Shaped Object in California Sky
  • 12/01/1999 —Six More Planets Discovered 60 to 190 Light Years Away
  • 10/24/1999 —A U. S. Army Infantryman’s Abduction
  • 03/28/1999 —Triangles Over Wenatchee Valley, Washington, 1966
  • 01/10/1999 —Updates: Astronomy and Rufus Baughn, Nevada Test Site

Websites:

Majestic-12 Documents:  http://www.majesticdocuments.com

© 1998 - 2018 by Linda Moulton Howe.
All Rights Reserved.