- “My brother's wife was going through the ski pics after uploading them
when she spotted the weird object (silver disc) in the one picture.”
- Coast to Coast radio listener
- “It struck me as odd that these loud noises were so deep,
extended, and beyond what I have ever heard
in my flight engineer work before.”
- Seattle, WA flight engineer
- “It was a noise that literally shook our home.
There was some panic there because you know when
you hear that noise as far-reaching as it was - and not only
hearing it, but feeling it - you want to know, ‘What is this?’”
- Officer Todd Rhodes, Brunswick Police Dept., Georgia
Updated 031512 / original March 11, 2012 Albuquerque, New Mexico - See updated Mammoth ski report; updated illustrations of diamond-shaped aerial craft in Quebec, Canada; and recent unexplained booms in Georgia and Alabama.
Click here to subscribe and get instant access to read this report.
Click here to check your existing subscription status.
Existing members, login below:
© 1998 - 2019 by Linda Moulton Howe.
All Rights Reserved.