– “Last night, Monday March 4 at about at about 10 p.m.
Plano and Alvaton, KY, and surrounding area heard loud booms.”
- Bowling Green, KY resident
– “On March 4, 2013, at approximately 12:30 PM Central, I heard what I considered to be an explosion. The house itself shook.”
- Joe Jenkins, Part Time Deputy Sheriff,
Elizabethville, Hardin County, Illinois
– “For a minute, I thought we were being attacked.”
- Juan Lara, after explosion-type noises
hit his Flint, Michigan house
March 7, 2013 Bowling Green, Kentucky; Elizabethtown, Illinois; Flint, Michigan - On March 1st, Earthfiles reported more about the persistent, mysterious and unexplained loud boom phenomenon that has continued to be reported over the past two years in many different parts of North America for reasons unknown. These recent March 1, 2013, reports concern a new military “sound gun” used in Iraq and the question about why military helicopters fly search patterns below 500 feet over residential areas where the loud booms and often bright flashes of light occur.
© 1998 - 2018 by Linda Moulton Howe.
All Rights Reserved.