Chile Military Releases Unclassified UFO Video of Nov. 11, 2014
© 2017 by Linda Moulton Howe
“We do not know what it was, but we do know what it was not.”
- Gen. Ricardo Bermúdez, Director, CEFAA,
Committee for the Study of Aerial Phenomena, Santiago de Chile
January 9, 2017 Santiago de Chile - The Chilean government's Committee for the Study of Aerial Phenomena (CEFAA) in Santiago de Chile has released unclassified videotape (never classified, but took two years to release) of a naval helicopter carrying out a routine daylight coastal patrol on November 11, 2014, when the camera operator noticed an unidentified flying object ahead. See Websites below for full video. The first appearance of the UFO was as two dark spheres joined together that were was flying horizontally and at a steady speed similar to that of the naval helicopter.
Infrared video frame of dark UFO, November 11, 2014.
This and all infrared videotape frames below are © 2014
by Chilean CEFAA, which investigates UFOs.
The crew contacted local airports and land-based military installations to confirm whether the object had appeared on their radar screens. It did not show up on radar. CEFAA then attempted unsuccessfully to contact the craft using standard civilian radio frequencies.
Infrared video frame of dark UFO emitting dark substance,
November 11, 2014. Infrared videotape by CEFAA.
Same frame in visible light only shows clouds.
Strange, dark UFO is invisible.
Back to infrared video frame that shows UFO still
emitting dark substance that lengthens and enlarges, but cannot
be seen in visible light. Video frames from 10-minute Chile military
videotape of strange UFO that changed shape.
Twice during the 10-minute video recording's infrared mode,
the UFO ejected an unknown material into the air, which is only visible on
the infrared (IR) spectrum. To the naked eye, the object itself is barely visible
and the substance it expels disappears straight into the clouds where the UFO vanished.
See: full 10-minutes of infrared (IR) and visible light video.
• 05/19/2004 — Why Ball Lightning Does Not Explain Facts in Mexico Air Force Infrared and Radar Event
• 05/13/2004 — Updated with Navy Physicist: Unidentified, Invisible Aerial Objects Videotaped in Infrared by Mexican Air Force Pilots
• 11/17/2001 — Scientists Say Mysterious Lights in Hessdalen, Norway Are Thermal Plasmas of Unknown Origin
For further information about UFOs, please see reports in the Earthfiles Archive organized in chronological order from 1999 to 2016 ongoing of which a few are listed here.
• 09/25/2004 — Part 6: "Clearview" Report on the Investigation of UFO Experiences on A Rocky Mountain Ranch
• 09/23/2004 — Part 5: "Clearview" Report on the Investigation of UFO Experiences on A Rocky Mountain Ranch
• 09/19/2004 — Part 4: "Clearview" Report on the Investigation of UFO Experiences on A Rocky Mountain Ranch
• 09/18/2004 — Part 3: "Clearview" Report on the Investigation of UFO Experiences on A Rocky Mountain Ranch
• 09/14/2004 — Part 2: "Clearview" Report on the Investigation of UFO Experiences on A Rocky Mountain Ranch
• 09/13/2004 — Part 1: "Clearview" Report on the Investigation of UFO Experiences on A Rocky Mountain Ranch
Comité de Estudios de Fenómenos Aéreos Anómalos: http://www.cefaa.gob.cl
"It's a verified UFO! Chile releases footage of a mystery object flying towards a Navy helicopter after 2-year investigation fails to explain it," January 6, 2017, Daily Mail.com: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4095314/It-s-verified-UFO-Chile-release-footage-mystery-object-flying-navy-helicopter-two-year-investigation-fails-explain-it.html
"Groundbreaking UFO Video Just Released By Chilean Navy," January 5, 2017, © 2017 by Leslie Kean, The Huffington Post: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/groundbreaking-ufo-video-just-released-from-chilean_us_586d37bce4b014e7c72ee56b