See: Earthfiles December 29, 2004 Part 1
December 30, 2004 Albuquerque, New Mexico –
1) P. N.
Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii
Tonight I was listening to you on Coast when I recalled an incident which happened in 1951 while my Dad was stationed at the Millington Naval Air Station in Tennessee. Millington was in the middle of cotton fields then.
My Dad was the Maintainance Officer at the Station. He came home from work one day, crying like a baby, which upset all in the family, since very rarely did we see our Father cry.
He told us about his best friend, a Navy pilot who we all knew since this man always made home-made ice cream for us. His (Dad’s) best friend had disappeared along with his plane…completely disappeared after chasing a UFO near the Naval Base there in Millington.
I was 12 at the time and had never heard the words UFO in my life.
I remember asking my Dad what a UFO was and his only reply was that they were bad people….so for many years growing up I just assumed UFOs were some kind of enemies of the U.S.
I also remember my Dad being very sad and angry for about two weeks. He finally told us that his friend and his plane were gone forever never to be found. After that short conversation, my Dad never mentioned this incident again or his best friend.
Sorry, I cannot remember the name of the pilot and my Dad has passed away.
Love your site!!!
Aloha nui loa,
2) MoscowNews.com http://www.mosnews.com/news/2004/12/30/ufo.shtml
“Russia Joins Iran in Fighting UFO’s
Russia and Iran have agreed to a joint program studying the UFO phenomenon after a series of sightings of unidentified flying objects.
The two nations are stressing ‘expansion of bilateral cooperation particularly in space research and construction of satellites,’ the Islamic Republic News Agency reports. This comes in the wake of a skywatching mania that struck Iran amid state-media reports of sightings of flying objects near Iran’s nuclear installations.
The Resalat news agency reported ‘shining objects’ in the sky near Natanz, where Iran’s uranium-enrichment plant is situated. One of those objects is said to have exploded, prompting ‘panic in the region.’
Tehran’s air force was ordered to shoot down any unknown or suspicious flying objects in its airspace, amid security concerns for its nuclear plants. (Editor’s emphasis.)
‘Flights of unknown objects in the country’s airspace have increased in recent weeks… [they] have been seen over Bushehr and Isfahan provinces,’ the Resalat daily reported. Nuclear facilities are located in both provinces.
The WorldNetDaily has reported UFO sightings in Iran in the past.”
“Soviet Army fought UFOs
English translation from original Russian
Soviet military encountered many UFOs, maybe for this reason in the end of the 1960s a secret laboratory of researching ‘flying objects’ was created in the USSR.
UFO researchers often blame the military of hiding the cases of alien rockets and disseminating false information of UFO. Army officers are not interested in the disputes about alien civilizations, they are interested in knowing what impact UFO can impose to military equipment and personnel.
1947. Antiaircraft guns of Transcaucasian Military District fired on the flying cigar-shaped object which came from the side of the Turkish border. The object’s flying altitude was below 4,000 meters, and the guns were capable of reaching a target at the altitudes up to12,000 meters, but that time the fire made no harm to the ‘cigar’. Then the cigar increased its speed and flew away over the mountains.
This incident could cause much trouble, because earlier the border guards and military ships monitoring service missed this target. Then the military was unable to trace this flying object over the country”s territory. The Border District command ignored and ordered the monitors not to disclose the information that the object reached a speed up to 2000 kilometers per hour.
Similar case took place in 1984 in Turkestan Military District. Near the city of Astrakhan air-defense system marked the ball-shaped object flying at the altitude of 2000 meters along the Caspian seashore in the direction of the state border. The object did not respond to the inquiry made by the military on the radio. Two fighter-planes took off, but they were unable to bring the object down. After being under fire, the object descended to 100 meters, and at this low altitude the planes were unable to continue firing. Despite being fired at, the object was having a regular speed. The ball passed over several military units, which allowed to make its photo. Near the city of Krasnoyarsk the military tried to bring the object down with the helicopter. However, it quickly increased its altitude so that the helicopter could not reach it. After firing all its supply of shells, the helicopter landed, and the ball abruptly flew in the direction of the sea and disappeared from the radar screens. In the same area the similar scenario case happened later. The object having the shape of cylinder demonstrated its invulnerability. Such a demonstration could be the purpose of its flight, because this UFO was having a speed of 100 kilometers per hour.
One can blame the military of inhuman actions on bringing down flying objects. (Editor’s emphasis.) But what can they do if the object was moving in the direction of the state border and they had the order to destroy such objects?
In 1985 near the town of Krasnovodsk the radar station under the command of Captain Valuev registered the disc-shaped object in size of 1,000 meters! The object was immovable, and some time later a small disc in size of 5 meters flew out of it and then landed on Krasnovodskaya spit. Patrol boats rushed to that area, but when they reached the distance of 100 meters from the object, it took off and flew one kilometer away. This happened five times. Then the object flew up at a huge speed, reached the bigger disc, which finally flew away spaceward.
In the end of the 60s a secret laboratory of researching ‘flying objects’ was created in the USSR. Among the laboratory”s tasks was researching anti-gravitation, but the research results were made secret. Its testing area was near the town of Kapustin Yar on purpose. In the end of June of 1971 the military could see over this area a black cigar-shaped flying object floating under the clouds at the altitude of 800 meters. The object was 25 meters long and had about 3 meters in diameter. It had neither stabilizers nor wings nor engines and was moving at the speed of 150 kilometers per hour producing no noise.
In 1978 ? Soviet Ministry of Defense accepted Network MO program. Special military unit in the town of Mytishi was in charge of collecting data, and newly established ‘space troops’ were designated to fight possible threat from space. In the beginning of August 1987 five soldiers of Leningrad Military District went to the North of Karelia region on a special mission. They were required to guard the object of unknown origin. It was found on the territory of another military unit near the town of Vyborg. The item was 14 meters long, 4 meters wide, 2.5 meters high. The object had neither doors no hatches, and all attempts to open its hull were unsuccessful. The military tried to break off some object parts, but were only able to take some rods from its stern. In the end of September the object disappeared from the hangar without leaving a trace.”
London, Ontario, Canada
I was listening to your interview on coast to coast last night. When you
were talking about 1952, I thought of an incident in southwestern Ontario,
Canada on Apr 21, 1952. It is reported in THE LONDON FREE PRESS on that date (London, Ontario, Canada). As the story goes, the Toronto airport reported seeing a dark object emiting a vapour trail heading for London. They contacted the London Airport asking if they could see it. London confirmed they saw the object and contacted the Detroit airport to tell them it was heading for them and they confirmed they had it in sight.This object was said to be traveling 2000 mph at 30,000 feet. It was chased by RCAF P-51 Mustangs from a base at London. They probably had the closest look at this, but could not catch it (they could only go 450 mph at 25,000 feet). I first noticed this story in a book called UFOS OVER CANADA. Years later I found the story on the internet in 1996 and checked the London paper and found the story. It stated that the Canadian DND said it was a Canberra bomber being flown to the US from England to be built under licence. ( Canberra bombers were lucky to exceed 600 mph). This object was seen by thousands of people in SW Ontario because vapour trails were rare back then.What happened to it in the US? Maybe you can find this out. Nothing in 1952 could fly that fast and that far.
For more information about MJ-12, the “Secret Government” in charge of ET research and cover-up, please see other Earthfiles reports:
- 12/10/2004 — Part 3: “Peculiar Phenomena,” V-2 Rockets – and UFOB Retaliation?
- 12/10/2004 — Part 4: “Peculiar Phenomena,” V-2 Rockets – and UFOB Retaliation?
- 12/07/2004 — Part 2: “Peculiar Phenomena,” V-2 Rockets – and UFOB Retaliation?
- 12/04/2004 — Part 1: “Peculiar Phenomena,” V-2 Rockets – and UFOB Retaliation?
- 11/03/2004 — Gen. Wesley Clark – Has He Been Briefed About UFOs?
- 08/05/2004 — Part 14: UFO Crash/Retrievals: Status Report VI © July 1991 by Leonard H. Stringfield
- 07/27/2004 — Part 12: UFO Crash/Retrievals: Status Report VI © July 1991 by Leonard H. Stringfield
- 07/13/2004 — The Chapter 7 Bankruptcy of Dan and Deborah Burisch
- 06/27/2004 — Part 10: UFO Crash/Retrievals: Status Report VI © July 1991 by Leonard H. Stringfield
- 06/12/2004 — Part 1 – Field Trip with Microbiologist Dan Burisch to Frenchman Mountain, Nevada
- 06/08/2004 — Part 3: Whistleblower Microbiologist Dan Burisch Interview on June 7, 2003
- 05/23/2004 — Part 2: Whistleblower Microbiologist Dan Burisch Interview on June 7, 2003
- 05/19/2004 — Part 1: Whistleblower Microbiologist Dan Burisch Interview on June 7, 2003
- 04/26/2004 — Update About Microbiologist Dan Burisch, Ph.D.
- 04/13/2004 — Part 7: UFO Crash/Retrievals: Status Report VI © July 1991 by Leonard H. Stringfield
- 03/31/2004 — Part 6: UFO Crash/Retrievals: Status Report VI © July 1991 by Leonard H. Stringfield
- 03/17/2004 — Part 1 – “Horrible Secret” in UFO Crash Retrievals Near Roswell, New Mexico, in July 1947?
- 03/17/2004 — Part 2 – “Horrible Secret” in UFO Crash Retrievals Near Roswell, New Mexico, in July 1947?
- 02/02/2004 — Part 11 – UFO Crash/Retrievals, Status Report VII by Len Stringfield
- 11/19/2003 — Updated – 1954 Manual: “Extraterrestrial Entities and Technology” – Reasons It Is Authentic
- 11/07/2003 — British UFO Crash Retrievals
- 10/28/2003 — Part 2 – U. S. Presidents and UFO Investigations
- 01/14/2003 — Part 2: Cape Girardeau and Charlette Mann’s 1991 Letter About Her Grandfather’s Experience
- 12/28/2002 — UPDATED Part 1: Cape Girardeau, Missouri, Non-Human Craft and Bodies Retrieval in 1941
- 11/09/2002 — UPDATED: Majestic-12 Documents with Ryan Wood About Extraterrestrial Technologies
- 10/05/2002 — Part 2 – J-Rod and Microbiologist Danny B Burisch, Ph.D.
- 04/20/2002 — Canadian and American Officials In 1950s Collaborated on Unidentified Aerial Disks Study
- 04/17/2002 — Part 2 – Unidentified Aerial Craft Over Farmington and Aztec, New Mexico in Spring 1949
- 02/12/2002 — JFK, MJ-12 and Outer Space
- 04/02/2000 — Secret Radar Stations in New Mexico, Part 2
- 06/22/1999 — The Strange Story of J-Rod, An EBE
- 01/10/1999 — Updates: Astronomy and Rufus Baughn, Nevada Test Site
Frank Feschino’s Website: http://www.flatwoodsmonster.com
Grant Cameron’s Website: http://www.presidentialufo.com
Majestic 12 Documents: http://www.majesticdocuments.com/
© 1998 - 2019 by Linda Moulton Howe.
All Rights Reserved.