July 7, 2007 Corcelles-près-Payerne, Switzerland – The Swiss website, 24 Heures (24 hours) reports this week a Swiss Army pilot was flying over a wheat field in Corcelles-pres-Payerne, Switzerland, on July 2, 2007, when he saw “a perfect geometric figure” of six arcs swirled in a flattened circle about 197 feet (60 meters) in diameter.
24 Heures: “Locals in Payerne in the northern part of Vaud are scratching their heads after the discovery of a corn (wheat) field where the crop has been flattened in a round shape 60 metres wide. The farmer who owns the field said he does not know who did the design and he is just as puzzled as others as to how it got there.
François Blanchoud, a Swiss army pilot, first spotted the crop circle, in the field near Payerne’s military airport, while flying over the Broye region this week. Surprised by the appearance of the geometric figure, he asked his father Pierre, a specialist in unexplained phenomena, to accompany him on another flight to take photographs of it.
“His father claims the crop circle is ‘authentic,’ meaning no-one can say who made it. ‘The work is huge,’ he said. ‘It is not humanly possible.’ Pierre Blanchoud said the design is too precise to have been the result of heavy rain and ‘it is not in the interest of the farmer to flatten the corn (wheat).’
“Pierre Blanchoud said about 20 percent of phenomena initially thought to be crop circles turn out to be made by humans. He claims the others are the result of ‘light balls’ that produce microwaves, which heat the corn and flatten the stalks. Crop circle enthusiasts, known as cereologists, have offered various paranormal and naturalistic explanations for them. However, in England two men revealed a few years ago that they created a variety of crop circles using planks, rope, hats and wire as their only tools.
“The owner of the 7.5-hectare field containing the crop circle in Payerne said he will harvest the corn (wheat) in 10 days. But the circle is expected to remain after the harvest as the flattened corn (wheat) will not be collected.”
July 7, 2007, East Field, Alton Barnes, Wiltshire, England
The Cropcircleconnector features a report today by Mike Murray on new Alton Barnes, Wiltshire, crop formation of at least 90 circles ranging from very small to very large in the East Field famous for crop formations going back to the early 1990s:
Mike Murray: “Went to this marvelous formation today, the sheer size is overwhelming. I couldn’t even guess the area covered. It seems to ray out from a very large central circle then all the lines of circles decrease in size to nothing. There are lots of grape shot circles, some with tufts.
“The formation dowsed positive. I borrowed a pendulum from a young lady, when I used it my arm tingled. This happened at New Barn last year.
As you can see from my pictures, the lay of the crop is good although after only a day it is jumping up again. I couldn’t visualize the formation from above and wait eagerly for an aerial photograph. Ahh just seen it, wow.”
If viewers have more information about other crop formations in your area, please email me at [email protected]
- 06/18/2007 —Crop Circles On Rings and Three Mysterious Aerial Lights in Slovenia
- 06/08/2007 —Part 3: U. S. Crop Formations, Wheat Pictogram in Madisonville, Tennessee
- 06/07/2007 —Bird Eggs Undamaged in Slovenia Crop Formation
- 06/06/2007 —Part 2: Yatesbury, England and Madisonville, Tennessee – A Mayan Link?
- 06/05/2007 –Part 2: U. S. Crop Formations, Two Mysterious Grass Circles in Mission, Kansas
- 06/04/2007 — Part 1: Yatesbury Spiral – Viewer Comments on Spiral Math
- 05/27/2007 — Part 1 – U. S. Crop Formations Near Indian and Ancient Earth Mounds
- 04/12/2007 — First 2007 Crop Pattern in United States
- 03/14/2007 — Part 5: Mysterious Events At 2005 Tawsmead Copse “Insectogram” Crop Formation
- 03/13/2007 — Part 4: Mysterious Events At 2005 Tawsmead Copse “Insectogram” Crop Formation
- 03/06/2007 — Part 3: Mysterious Events At 2005 Tawsmead Copse “Insectogram” Crop Formation
- 03/04/2007 — Part 2: Mysterious Events At 2005 Tawsmead Copse “Insectogram” Crop Formation
- 02/27/2007 — Part 1: Mysterious Events At 2005 Tawsmead Copse “Insectogram” Crop Formation
- 06/11/2006 — Updated: Two Mysterious Circles in Wheat Baffle Kansas Farmer
- 09/02/2005 — Part 1: New York and Ohio Corn Circles “Flattened 2 to 5 Feet Above Ground”
- 08/02/2005 — Part 1: Anomalies Confirmed in Pennsylvania and Arizona Randomly Downed Crops
- 07/23/2005 — Mystery of Six Grass Circle Formations in North Carolina
- 05/26/2005 — Phoenix Barley Mystery: Apparently Irrigation and Wind
- 05/09/2005 — Mysterious Lights and 2003 Serpent Mound Soybean Formation
- 04/20/2005 — Outer Space Impact At Serpent Mound, Ohio, 256 Million Years Ago
- 10/17/2004 — American Crop Formations: 1880-2004
- 09/22/2004 — Miamisburg and Serpent Mound, Ohio Crop Formations: Geometries Compared
- 09/17/2004 — Updated: Part 1 – High Strangeness in Canadian Cattle Corn
- 09/12/2004 — Part 2 – High Strangeness in Canadian Cattle Corn
- 09/10/2004 — Update on Miamisburg, Ohio, Corn Pictogram – Balls of Light?
- 09/05/2004 — Part 2 – Hillsboro, Ohio Corn Plant Anomalies
- 09/04/2004 — Hillsboro, Ohio Corn Formation – High Strangeness in Soil and Plants
- 09/02/2004 — Updated Photos: Big, Impressive New Corn Formation in Miamisburg, Ohio
- 08/09/2004 — Pictograms in Poland
- 07/25/2004 — 2004 Canadian Crop Formations: Scorched Soybeans and “Dirt” Pattern in Barley
- 07/24/2004 — Part 3 – Crop Formations and Mysterious Lights in Wiltshire, England, July 2004
- 07/06/2004 — Mysteriously Downed Oat Plants in Eagle Grove, Iowa; Downed Corn in Hillsboro, Ohio
- 04/08/2004 — FBI Is Investigating Animal Deaths in Johnston County, North Carolina
- 11/01/2003 — Another Soybean Formation in Ohio
- 10/10/2003 — Updated – Ohio Hunter’s “Deer Camera” Photographs Mysterious Glowing Disk
- 10/05/2003 — Part 3 – Paint Creek Island, Ohio Crop Formation Photographs
- 10/03/2003 — Part 2 – Military Interest in Serpent Mound and Seip Mound Formations?
- 10/02/2003 — Part 1 – Another Soybean Formation Near Seip Mound in Ohio
- 09/12/2003 — 2nd Ohio Soybean Crop Formation is Manmade. USAF Investigation Unit Involved?
- 09/06/2003 — Part 2 – Unusual Soybean Formation Near Serpent Mound, Ohio
- 09/05/2003 — Part 1 – Unusual Soybean Formation Near Serpent Mound, Ohio
- 11/30/1999 — A New Crop Formation In Marion, New York and Crop Research Updates
- 09/05/1999 — Delphos, Kansas Ring Mystery – More Analyses
English Crop Circles, Current and Archived: http://www.cropcircleconnector.com
German and Swiss Crop Circles: http://www.kornkreise-forschung.de
American Crop Circles, ICCRA: http://www.cropcirclenews.com/
Canadian Crop Circles, CCCRN: http://www.cccrn.ca/
© 1998 - 2019 by Linda Moulton Howe.
All Rights Reserved.