Return to Part 1
November 29, 2007 Albuquerque, New Mexico –
Ten years after the Sandia hills event, Paul McKeever at age 18 enlisted in the U. S. Army Reserves in August 1984. He is pictured here on far left. Paul was sent for basic training at Ft. Leonard Wood in Missouri where he trained with Company Delta 44 (Battalion 4, Brigade 4).
Paul often remembered – during his own military training – how the soldiers in 1974 were standing facing the disc as if on guard. He studied art in college and drew this scene from memory. He knew that the disc he and his Mom and Aunt had seen “was not ours” and he figured it was extraterrestrial.
Paul asked a friend who had served in the Air Force at Kirtland if he had ever seen any “strange things” in Coyote Canyon. The friend answered that once in 1989 on guard duty, he was at Coyote Canyon sitting in an Air Force truck reading a book. Suddenly, he was nervous and “felt the hair on the back of my neck rise up.” He looked in his rear view mirror. Two, glowing red eyes were staring at him. He said he tried calmly to put his book down, turn the key in the ignition and drove away.
Few people knew at the time that Coyote Canyon – red underlined at bottom center of above map – in the Manzano Mountains east of Albuquerque, and not far from Chilili, was the access road to the highly guarded secret of nuclear weapons stored inside the Manzanos by E.R.D.A. – marked by red circle – the U. S. Energy Research and Development Administration – which includes the Lurance Canyon Burn Site and Explosive, Electro-Explosive, and Aerial Cable Test Facilities. Is that what attracted the attention of the non-terrestrial disc technologies? The map below shows the close geographical relationship of Coyote Canyon and the ERDA nuclear missiles stored inside the Manzano Mountain to Kirtland Air Force Base, Chilili and where the white disc hovered in the Sandia hills east of Menaul and Tramway Boulevards.
Another colleague of the Air Force man said he was driving up Coyote Canyon in the 1980s, came around a hill and there was a disc hovering in an open area next to the road.
Paul McKeever also wondered what kind of military operation was able to be already on guard around the glowing, white disc by the time he and his family got to the Sandia hills dirt trail? And why wasn’t there TV, newspaper and radio news the next day on May 29, 1974, about the amazing disc landing in the Sandia Hills. He and his family knew that other people in other cars were turned away like they were – but everyone could see the military ringing the white, glowing disc.
Paul, his Mom and I searched the Albuquerque Journal microfilm over an entire 12-month period from May 1973 to June 1974. We started a microfilm search soon after our April 1, 1974, trip together to the Sandia Hills. Paul was certain the event was late spring 1974, when he was 8-years-old and in third grade. His mom and aunt wondered if Paul might have been in 2nd grade in 1973. So we decided to search the whole 12 months time span from May 1973 to June 1974.
When we began our microfilm search, I had not learned anything about the May 17, 1974, Chilili alleged crash and the NICAP reports about glowing discs seen in the morning of May 28, 1974. But by mid-summer 2007, I did learn about the May 17, 1974, Chilili report. So, I asked Paul and his mom to especially check the Albuquerque Journal’s May 1974 microfilm. Paul’s mom, Rebecca McKeever Armstrong, called to tell me she found a blocked out section on May 29, 1974. But the library was closing and she didn’t have time to get a photograph of the page. So, I went to the Albuquerque Journal microfilm library.
On Page C-20, is “The Daily Record” dated May 29, 1974, and in the lower half of the page was a block out card.
But the next three pages in the microfilm were identical copies of Page C-20 without the blocking card. I went to the librarian and asked why there was a blocking card on one page followed by three perfectly readable pages. He had no explanation and seemed puzzled himself.
Is it possible that an agent of the American government, under orders, went to the Albuquerque Journal publisher and said, “In the interest of national security, we need you to change Page C-20 of your May 29, 1974, issue?” I know there was selective removal of certain newspapers in the 1947 to 1949 time period in New Mexico because a decade ago, I called every New Mexico library I could find and asked for specific newspaper dates. Over and over I was told by various librarians that no newspapers could be found for certain dates in the 1940s throughout the state of New Mexico. Another specific incident that suggests selective sanitizing is Aztec, New Mexico. At least one family remembered reading a local newspaper about a disc crashing in Hart Canyon back in March of 1948 only 9 months after the crashed disc headlines of July 1947. Many people in Farmington and Aztec have looked for such an historic newspaper, but so far, none have been found.
How Did Military Security Get to the Sandia Hills Disc So Quickly?
Back to Albuquerque on May 28, 1974 – how did military security get to the Sandia hills location with rifles and equipment while the disc was still being seen in the sky by the family chasing after it in the car? And how would powers-that-be pull off a media blackout after 770 KKOB broadcast the first news alert that Sandy Rivers and Rebecca McKeever Armstrong heard?
The answers appear to have been written down in detail twenty years earlier in the April 1954 U. S. War Office printing of the Restricted SOM1-01 Majestic-12 Group Special Operations Manual entitled “Extraterrestrial Entities and Technology, Recovery and Disposal” – classified TOP SECRET/MAJIC EYES ONLY.
[ Editor’s Note: See 111903 Earthfiles – Reasons SOM1-01 Manual Is Authentic. The training manual first appeared as 35mm black and white negative film in a package addressed to Don Berliner of the Fund for UFO Research in Maryland. The package was postmarked March 7, 1994 from LaCrosse, Wisconsin, and bore a return address of a pharmacy in LaCrosse. On the 35mm film were thirty-two pages of text and drawings and the fingers of whoever photographed the pages of the TOP SECRET/MAJIC classified manual.
Bob Wood had a 43-year-long career as an aerospace engineer, first working for Douglas Aircraft that merged with the McDonnell Corporation in 1967 to become McDonnell-Douglas, later purchased by Boeing in the early 1990s. Over those four decades, Bob Wood worked on aerodynamic heating, ballistic missile defense, radar, and the space station before his retirement in 1993. That year, nuclear physicist and UFO researcher, Stanton Friedman, had seen the 35mm negative in Berliner’s possession and contacted Bob to see if he would be interested in researching what was on the film.
Bob Wood agreed and a decade later says, “Basically what was on the 35mm negative is a 32-page manual dated 1954 which describes for special field units how to recover crashed flying saucers, how to take them apart, how to pack them, where to ship them, how to take care of the bodies and how to keep the public in the dark.” ]
On page 8 of the SOM1-01 manual, is Chapter 3, Recovery Operations, Section “I.” SECURITY, Section 12. Press Blackout:
“Great care must be taken to preserve the security of any location where Extraterrestrial Technology might be retrievable for scientific study. Extreme measures must be taken to protect and preserve any material or craft from discovery, examination, or removal by civilian agencies or individuals in the general public. It is therefore recommended that a total press blackout be initiated whenever possible. If this course of action should not prove feasible, the following cover stories are suggested for release to the press. The officer in charge will act quickly to select the cover story that best fits the situation. It should be remembered when selecting a cover story that official policy regarding UFOBs is that they do not exist.
a. Official Denial. The most desirable response would be that nothing unusual has occurred. By stating that the government has no knowledge of the event, further investigation by the public press may be forestalled.
b. Discredit Witnesses. If at all possible, witnesses will be held incommunicado until the extent of their knowledge and involvement can be determined.”
Now, that did not happen in the Sandia Hills – perhaps because by 1974, the U. S. government had achieved considerable success since at least the early 1940s with misinformation to cover up UFO incidents “in the interest of national security.” So Majestic-12 authorities probably felt that the manipulated public and media were conditioned enough that police authority could turn the half dozen cars and citizens away without explanation. It was also near-dark and most of Albuquerque indoors would be unaware, unless they heard the 770 KKOB news alert. MJ-12’s educated assumption would be that police intimidation would be enough to keep people quiet. Apparently that assumption was right in May 1974.
The SOM1-01 manual continues with exactly that point:
“Witnesses will be discouraged from talking about what they have seen, and intimidation may be necessary to ensure their cooperation. If witnesses have already contacted the press, it will be necessary to discredit their stories. This can best be done by the assertion that they have either misinterpreted natural events, are the victims of hysteria or hallucinations, or are the perpetrators of hoaxes.
c. Deceptive Statements. It may become necessary to issue false statements to preserve the security of the site. Meteors, downed satellites, weather balloons and military aircraft are all acceptable alternatives, although in the case of the downed military aircraft statement, care should be exercised not to suggest that the aircraft might be experimental or secret, as this might arouse more curiosity of both the American and the foreign press. Statements issued concerning contamination of the area due to toxic spills from trucks or railroad tankers can also serve to keep unauthorized or undesirable personnel away from the area.
Section 13. Secure the Area
The area must be secured as rapidly as possible to keep unauthorized personnel from infiltrating the site. The officer in charge will set up a perimeter and establish a command post inside the perimeter. Personnel allowed …
… on the site will be kept to the absolute minimum necessary to prepare the craft or debris for transport and will consist of Military Security Forces.
Local authorities may be pressed into service on traffic and crowd control. Under no circumstances will local officials or law enforcement personnel be allowed inside the perimeter and all necessary precautions should be taken to ensure that they do not interfere with the operation.
a. Perimeter. It is desirable that sufficient military personnel be utilized to set up a perimeter around the site large enough to keep both unauthorized personnel and the perimeter personnel from seeing the site.”
b. Complete or Functional Craft. Craft are to be approached with extreme caution if they appear functional, as serious injury may result from exposure to radiation and electrical discharges.”
That text would explain why the military security at the Sandia hill site stayed back from the glowing, white disc.
Whatever was happening from morning to evening on May 28, 1974, between the disc intelligence and Kirtland AFB, the various discs reported that day did not seem under our government’s control. Perhaps the speed with which the military security reached the Sandia hills location, however, is because some kind of meeting or event had been anticipated all day long and the security team was ready to go wherever and whenever.
Another uncontrolled part of the May 28, 1974, event seems to be 770 KKOB Radio. The guess is that an innocent Albuquerque resident called the station to report a white, glowing disc moving over the city. Maybe even a KKOB employee walked outside and could see the glowing disc for themselves, just as Paul McKeever and his mom, aunt and cousins could see. Perhaps the KKOB news report triggered the other half dozen families who also drove to Sandia Hills. Or, the other UFO chasers had been outside, saw the glowing disc in the night sky and out of curiosity, chased after it like Rebecca McKeever Armstrong with her sister, Sandy Rivers and the kids.
Continuing with the SOM1-01 document about securing the perimeter around extraterrestrial craft:
“Once the site is contained, regular patrols will be set up along the perimeter to assure complete security, and electronic surveillance will be utilized to augment the patrols. Perimeter personnel will be equipped with hand communication and automatic weapons with live ammunition. Personnel working at the site will carry sidearms. No unauthorized personnel will be allowed into the secure area.
c. Area Sweep. The site and the surrounding area will be cleared of all unauthorized personnel. Witnesses will be debriefed and detained for further evaluation by MJ-12. Under no circumstances will witnesses be released from custody until their stories have been evaluated by MJ-12 and they have been thoroughly debriefed.”
The fact that none of the people in the cars at the Sandia hills disc site were stopped, held and interrogated would seem to be because MJ-12 knew a lot more about the disc and what the military security were looking for around the disc than any of the eyewitnesses. So, less interaction with the witnesses was preferable. If there had been any attempt in 1974 to hold and interrogate those Albuquerque residents, that would certainly have reached the media.
Continuing with the SOM1-01 document:
“c. Situation Evaluation. A preliminary evaluation of the situation will be completed and a preliminary report prepared. The MJ-12 Group will then be briefed on the situation at the earliest possible opportunity. The MJ-12 Group will then make a determination as to whether or not an MJ-12 RED TEAM or OPNAC Team will be dispatched to the area.”
The closest identification of the acronym OPNAC I have been able to find is Operations Naval Command. The MJ-12 Red Teams, from off-the-record sources I’ve interviewed were controlled and operated by the CIA. But I can’t prove that on the record. However, I think it was OPNAC and MJ-12 CIA Red Teams that so suddenly appeared 40 miles south of Brownsville, Texas, on August 25, 1974 – only three months after the Sandia hills disc and military event.
That’s the alleged Coyame, Chihuahua, Mexico, disc collision with a small plane about 200 miles southeast of El Paso and not far from White Sands.
UFO Casebook Archives wrote about that 1974 Mexico incident, “The radio interceptions were reported through channels to the CIA. Possibly as many as two additional government agencies also received reports, but such has not been confirmed. The CIA immediately began forming a recovery team. The speed with which this team and its equipment were assembled suggests that this was either a well-rehearsed exercise or one that had been performed prior to this disc crash. Requests were initiated at the highest levels between the United States and Mexican governments so the U. S. recovery team could be allowed onto Mexican territory to “assist.”
Mexico flatly refused, but allegedly the CIA persisted and retrieved the disc for transport back to an unnamed base in Atlanta, Georgia. UFO Casebook says this was possible because the CIA team was monitoring by satellite the Mexican military transport of the crashed disc on the back of a flatbed truck. The convoy stopped and truck doors opened. Allegedly the CIA team found all the Mexican military security personnel dead and burned every body at the site before transporting the disc in a sealed transport of some kind back to the United States.
This might also explain why a Corona, New Mexico, rancher once told me there was a “horrible secret” from the Roswell UFO July 1947 crashes. It might relate to a disturbing event that would also have provoked the Truman Administration’s decision to keep all the real facts about UFOs and what was in them from the press and public. In the year 1952, Truman’s appointed Majestic-12 Special Studies Group issued its first annual report as “A Review of the President’s Special Panel to Investigate the Capture of Unidentified Planform Space Vehicles by U. S. Armed Forces and Agencies.”
In Annex A, Paragraph 8, Page 9 of the TOP SECRET MJ-12 report it states:
“8. The Panel was concerned over the contamination of several SED personnel upon coming in contact with debris near the power plant of the craft security. One technician was overcome and collapsed when he attempted the removal of a body, referring to non-human. Another medical technician went into a coma only four hours after placing a body in a rubber body-bag. All four men were rushed to Los Alamos for observation. All four later died of seizures and profuse bleeding. All four were wearing protective suits when they came in contact with body fluids from the occupants.”
Maybe that’s also what happened to the Mexico military security in Chihuahua state on August 25, 1974.
Interplanetary Phenomenon Unit Summary,
Classified TOP SECRET ULTRA
Adding to the sobering details of what military security found at non-human aerial disc crash sites, here is another important document, Interplanetary Phenomenon Unit Summary. It is dated September 4, 1960, by the authority of Lt. General John A. Samford, Director, National Security Agency, and approved by Allen Dulles, Director of the Central Intelligence Agency, and stamped TOP SECRET MAJIC ULTRA. This is one of the documents leaked to Bob and Ryan Wood in their accumulation of files on Majestic-12. The IPU Summary includes a reference to “bodies found not far from LZ-1 that looked as if they had been dissected as you would a frog. It is not known if army field surgeons had performed exploratory surgery on those bodies. Animal parts were reportedly discovered inside the craft at LZ-2, but this cannot be confirmed.”
I am hoping that others will contact me who were also in Albuquerque, New Mexico, on May 28, 1974, at the Sandia hills on the eastern edge of the city beyond Menaul and Tramway Boulevards, watching the glowing disc surrounded by military – or were one of the military security police. If so, please email me: [email protected]. All requests for confidentiality are honored.
Continued in Part 3
For further reports about disc encounters, please see my books, An Alien Harvest and the 2-volume Glimpses of Other Realities in the Earthfiles Shop. Also, see other reports below in the Earthfiles Archive:
- 11/25/2007 —Part 4: In League With A UFO
- 11/21/2007 —Part 3: In League With A UFO
- 11/14/2007 —Part 2: In League With A UFO
- 11/08/2007 — More Unusual Animal Deaths
- 11/06/2007 — Part 1: In League With A UFO
- 10/19/2007 —Updated: Huge, Silent, Black Triangle Craft Over Youngstown, Florida
- 10/17/2007 —Updated: Half Cat Mutilations Persist in San Antonio, Texas
- 09/28/2007 — Earthfiles Mail About Cat Mutilations
- 09/26/2007 —Neatly Sliced Front Third of 14 Cats Found in Granbury, Texas
- 09/16/2007 — Part 5: Military Insiders Comment About Zeta Reticuli and EBENs
- 09/14/2007 —Part 1: Psi Spies – True Story of America’s Psychic Warfare Program
- 09/11/2007 —Part 4: Military Insiders Comment About Zeta Reticuli and EBENs
- 09/07/2007 —Part 3: Military Insiders Comment About Zeta Reticuli and EBENs
- 09/05/2007 —Part 2: Military Insiders Comment About Zeta Reticuli and EBENs
- 08/31/2007 —Part 1: Betty and Barney Hill: Captured!
- 08/31/2007 — Part 2: Betty and Barney Hill: Captured!
- 08/30/2007 —Part 1: Military Insiders Comment About Zeta Reticuli and EBENs
- 08/24/2007 —Orange-Red “Fiery” Aerial Spheres
- 08/17/2007 —Two Bulls and Several Cows Dead and Mutilated in Manitoba, Canada
- 08/01/2007 —Part 3, Non-Human Blonds, Greys and Big-Nosed, Cat-Eyed Lizards
- 07/31/2007 —Part 2, Non-Human Blonds, Greys and Big-Nosed, Cat-Eyed Lizards
- 07/28/2007 —Mysterious Aerial Lights Over Stratford-upon-Avon, July 14, and Farnborough, Hampshire, on July 22, 2007
- 07/14/2007 —Schofield Barracks, Oahu, Hawaii – Huge, Lime Green Oval Craft Hovered Over Battalion Headquarters
- 07/13/2007 —Iowa Minister Reports Large “Crab/Scorpion” Creature Attacked Cow
- 06/17/2007 —More Big Basin, California, Bizarre “Drone” Images
- 06/15/2007 —Part 1: Northridge, California, Aerial “Drone” Eyewitness On the Record
- 06/15/2007 —Part 2 – Star Wars Physicist Edward Teller, Outer Space Menace And Remotely Piloted Vehicles (RPVs)
- 06/08/2007 —More Drone Photos and Other Eyewitnesses
- 05/30/2007 —Birmingham-Type “Drone” Seen At Barksdale AFB, Louisiana, in Mid-1980s
- 05/29/2007 —Final Part 7: Eyewitness Links Animal Mutilations to Non-Humans
- 05/28/2007 —Letters About Unidentified “Drone” Aerial Objects
- 05/25/2007 —Two More Eyewitnesses of Aerial “Drones” in 2005 and 2006
- 05/21/2007 —Updated: Odd Aerial “Drone”? Photographed Again Over Capitola, California
- 05/16/2007 —Updated: Odd Aerial “Drones”? Over Lake Tahoe and Central California
- 05/16/2007 —Updated: Engineer Comments About Odd Aerial “Drones”? Over Lake Tahoe and Central California
- 05/13/2007 —Part 6: Eyewitness Links Animal Mutilations to Non-Humans
- 02/10/2007 —Part 12: Inside Saucer Post …3-0 Blue
- 02/07/2007 —Part 11: Inside Saucer Post …3-0 Blue
- 01/26/2007 —Two Cell Phone Images of Disc Over Chicago O’Hare Airport
- 01/16/2007 —Part 9: Inside Saucer Post …3-0 Blue
- 01/02/2007 —Grey Aerial Disk Reported by Chicago O’Hare United Airlines Pilots and Mechanics
- 12/31/2006 —Part 8: Inside Saucer Post …3-0 Blue
- 12/18/2006 —Part 6: Inside Saucer Post …3-0 Blue
- 12/14/2006 —Abductee Jim Sparks’s Encounter with Reptillian Beings, Their Warning and Possible Agenda
- 12/06/2006 —Part 4: Inside Saucer Post …3-0 Blue
- 11/09/2006 —Outer Space Sunshade to Cool Earth in Global Warming?
- 10/28/2006 —Close UFO Encounter by USAF Eyewitnesses
- 10/26/2006 —Norwegian Crashed Disc and Other High Strangeness
- 10/02/2006 —Unusual Deaths of Six Female Goats in White Salmon, Washington
- 09/20/2006 —Animal Mutilations Increase Again in Argentina
- 09/16/2006 —Disc Crash At Cedar Breaks Radar Site, Utah
- 09/05/2006 —Part 2: “Alphonso Lorenzo” – Military Visitor to Another Planet?
- 07/17/2006 —Area 29 – A Reverse Engineering Center of E. T. Technology?
- 07/01/2006 —Cattle Mutilation and Glowing Discs in Saskatchewan, Canada
- 06/30/2006 —Celestial Secrets: The Hidden History of the Fatima Cover-Up
- 06/29/2006 —Another Horse Suspended in the Air
- 06/22/2006 —Horse Suspended in Mid-Air Near Milan, Italy, Apartment
- 06/18/2006 —Viewer Letters About NASA Airbrushing Photos; EBENs and Reptilian Humanoids
- 06/07/2006 —Gary McKinnon: An Electronic “Robin Hood”?
- 05/23/2006 —Part 20 – Peculiar Phenomenon: Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
- 05/12/2006 —An Extraterrestrial School for Humans
- 05/05/2006 —Military Man’s Description of EBE Telepathic Download
- 04/28/2006 —Part 1: Mysterious Bismuth/Magnesium Metal from Wedge-Shaped Aerial Vehicle
- 04/19/2006 —Part 19 – Peculiar Phenomenon: Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
- 04/12/2006 —Part 18 – Peculiar Phenomenon: Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
- 04/11/2006 —Part 17 – Peculiar Phenomenon: Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
- 04/05/2006 —Part 16 – Peculiar Phenomenon: Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
- 03/23/2006 —Part 15 – Peculiar Phenomenon: Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
- 03/17/2006 —Part 1: U.S. Navy Chief Yeoman Describes “Extraterrestrial Biological Entities” in TOP SECRET/MAJIC Photographs
- 03/09/2006 —Part 14 – Peculiar Phenomenon: Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
- 02/28/2006 —Part 13 – Peculiar Phenomenon: Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
- 02/27/2006 —Part 4: Military Voices Reply About Government Interaction with UFOs
- 02/23/2006 —Huge Boomerang Craft and Blond Beings
- 02/22/2006 —Part 3: Military Voices Reply About Government Interaction with UFOs
- 02/21/2006 —Part 2: Military Voices Reply About Government Interaction with UFOs
- 02/19/2006 —Part 12 – Peculiar Phenomenon: Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
- 02/17/2006 —Updated: White Sands Navy Radar Operator Saw Discs Circle V-2 Rocket Launches
- 02/10/2006 —Crashed Disc Photos, “Ebens,” and Area 51 “Anti-Gravity”
- 02/07/2006 —Military Voices Reply About Government Interaction with UFOs.
- 02/05/2006 —Part 11 – Peculiar Phenomenon: Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
- 01/29/2006 —Part 10 – Peculiar Phenomenon: Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
- 01/27/2006 —Part 2: Navy Physicist and USAF Geophysicist Discuss UFOs and ETs
- 01/20/2006 —Part 1: Navy Physicist and USAF Geophysicist Discuss UFOs and ETs
- 01/17/2006 —Part 9 – Peculiar Phenomenon: Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
- 01/13/2006 —31st Cattle Mutilation on Red Bluff, California Ranch
- 01/09/2006 —Part 8 – Peculiar Phenomenon: Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
- 01/03/2006 —Part 7 – Peculiar Phenomenon: Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
- 12/31/2005 —Part 6 – Peculiar Phenomenon: Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
- 12/27/2005 —Part 5 – Peculiar Phenomenon: Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
- 12/24/2005 —Part 3 – Peculiar Phenomenon: Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
- 12/24/2005 —Part 4 – Peculiar Phenomenon: Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
- 12/21/2005 —Updated: Part 2 – Peculiar Phenomenon, Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
- 12/19/2005 —Part 1 – Peculiar Phenomenon: Early United States Efforts to Collect and Analyze Flying Discs
- 08/13/2005 —Mystery of Bloodless, Decapitated Kangaroos in Melbourne, Australia
- 08/11/2005 —Part 4: Two Men See Cow Mutilated in Light Beam
- 06/23/2005 —Updated: More Than 3,000 Unusual Animal Deaths Reported in Argentina and Chile Since 2002
- 06/20/2005 —Part 14: UFO Crash/Retrievals: Status Report III – Amassing The Evidence
- 05/26/2005 —Part 1 – Brazilian Air Force Opens Its UFO Files to Public
- 04/28/2005 —Dozens of Unidentified Aerial Objects Videotaped Over Sonora, California
- 04/17/2005 —1949 Aerial Disc Covered-Up By Project Blue Book As “Kite”
- 04/14/2005 — “Battle of Los Angeles” On February 25, 1942: When America’s 37th Coast Artillery Brigade Fired Off 1,430 Anti-Aircraft Shells At A UFO
- 04/13/2005 —Highly Strange Dog Death in Arkansas; 2000-Pound Bull Dropped On Log Pile and Calf Skinned
- 04/05/2005 —Part 8: UFO Crash/Retrievals: Status Report III – Amassing The Evidence
- 03/13/2005 —Part 4: UFO Crash/Retrievals: Status Report III – Amassing The Evidence
- 01/06/2005 —Part 24: UFO Crash/Retrievals: The Inner Sanctum – Status Report VI © July 1991 by Leonard H. Stringfield
- 12/30/2004 —September 12, 1952: America’s “Secret War”? Part 1: UFO Retrieval in Flatwoods, West Virginia
- 12/30/2004 —September 12, 1952: America’s “Secret War”? Part 2: USAF Starfire Disappeared Over Gulf of Mexico
- 12/30/2004 —September 12, 1952: America’s “Secret War”? Part 3: Nuclear Physicist Stanton Friedman Comments
- 12/10/2004 —Part 3: “Peculiar Phenomena,” V-2 Rockets – and UFOB Retaliation?
- 12/10/2004 —Part 4: “Peculiar Phenomena,” V-2 Rockets – and UFOB Retaliation?
- 12/07/2004 —Part 2: “Peculiar Phenomena,” V-2 Rockets – and UFOB Retaliation?
- 12/04/2004 —Part 1: “Peculiar Phenomena,” V-2 Rockets – and UFOB Retaliation?
- 11/12/2004 —Strange Metal Pieces from Plains of San Agustin Alleged UFO Crash Site Analyzed.
- 10/23/2004 —1948 Aztec, New Mexico UFO Crash: Policemen, Disk and Humanoids
- 08/18/2004 —New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson Wants More Investigation of 1947 Roswell UFO Crash
- 04/21/2004 —At the X-Conference, Former Naval Intelligence Officer, C. B. Scott Jones
- 03/26/2004 —Back Engineering ET Craft
- 02/01/2004 —Part 10 – UFO Crash/Retrievals, Status Report VII by Len Stringfield
- 12/29/2003 —Part 5 – UFO Crash/Retrievals, Status Report VII by Len Stringfield
- 12/17/2003 —Part 2 – UFO Crash/Retrievals, Status Report VII by Len Stringfield
- 05/28/2003 —Cat and Dog Mutilations in Salt Lake City; $6,500 Reward
- 03/11/2003 —Earth’s Changing Magnetic Poles – Any Threat?
- 02/01/2003 —Six Unidentified Triangular Aerial Craft Over Uinta Mountains, Utah
- 12/31/2002 —Deer Dropped Into New York Maple Tree – From Where?
- 11/09/2002 —UPDATED: Majestic-12 Documents with Ryan Wood About Extraterrestrial Technologies
- 10/09/2002 —Extraterrestrial Biological Entities and Discs Described by CIA/U.S. Army Administrator, 1957-1960
- 10/05/2002 —Part 3 – More Background On the Scientists Linked To “J-Rod”
- 08/31/2002 —One ET Experiencer’s Reaction to the Winchester Formation
- 07/19/2002 —Unusual Animal Deaths and Unidentified Aerial Lights Persist in Argentina
- 06/17/2002 —Part 2 – Deer and Cattle Mutilations in Oregon
- 06/17/2002 —Part 3 – Deer and Cattle Mutilations in Oregon
- 06/15/2002 —Part 1 – Deer and Cattle Mutilations in Oregon
- 05/18/2002 —A Bull Mutilation in Christmas Valley, Oregon
- 04/20/2002 —Canadian and American Officials In 1950s Collaborated on Study of Unidentified Aerial Disks
- 04/17/2002 —Part 2 – Unidentified Aerial Craft Over Farmington and Aztec, New Mexico in Spring 1949
- 03/16/2002 —Part 1 – ‘Huge Saucer Armada’ Shocked Farmington, New Mexico 52 Years Ago
- 09/22/2001 —Huge Hexagram Crop Formation in Red Deer, Alberta, Canada
- 08/18/2001 —Part 1 – Unusual Cattle Deaths in Montana
- 05/04/2001 —Part 3 – Retired Army Sergeant Describes 1969 Film of Unidentified Craft
- 06/19/2000 —The UFO/FBI Connection by U. S. Navy Physicist, Bruce S. Maccabee – Part 2
- 04/09/2000 —Unidentified Discs Over Farmington, N. M. on March 17, 1950
- 04/02/2000 —Secret Radar Stations in New Mexico, Part 2
- 03/29/2000 —Mysterious Calf Deaths In Brothers, Oregon
- 02/21/2000 —Green Square Unidentified Aerial Craft Over Phoenix
- 12/26/1999 —Hubble Repair, Gamma Ray Bursts and Unidentified Aerial Objects
- 12/22/1999 —Update – Unidentified “Arrowhead”-Shaped Object in California Sky
- 12/01/1999 —Six More Planets Discovered 60 to 190 Light Years Away
- 10/24/1999 —A U. S. Army Infantryman’s Abduction
- 03/28/1999 —Triangles Over Wenatchee Valley, Washington, 1966
- 01/10/1999 —Updates: Astronomy and Rufus Baughn, Nevada Test Site
Majestic-12 Documents: http://www.majesticdocuments.com
© 1998 - 2019 by Linda Moulton Howe.
All Rights Reserved.