There are UAP/UFO “materials we couldn’t make ourselves” from “off-world vehicles not made on this earth.”
— Eric W. Davis, Ph.D., Astrophysicist, The Aerospace Corporation, in The New York Times, July 24, 2020
July 24, 2020 Albuquerque, New Mexico – The micron-layered metal above is one of the materials that astrophysicist Eric W. Davis, Ph.D., now working for The Aerospace Corporation, referenced in today’s The New York Times on Page A17 under the headline: “U.F.O. Unit At Pentagon Will Publish Its Findings.” This July 24, 2020, article comes two years and seven months after TNYT‘s front page breakthrough on December 16, 2017, “Glowing Auras and ‘Black Money’: The Pentagon’s Mysterious U.F.O. Program.”
December 16, 2017, The New York Times Front Page:
July 24, 2020, The New York Times Page A17:
Behind The New York Times release of information on December 16, 2017, about U. S. Navy jet pilot encounters with UFOs was Luis Elizondo, a Defense Intelligence Agency analyst, who retired in 2017 from the Pentagon’s Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP). AATIP had received funding through the efforts of United States Senator Harry Reid, former Democratic senator from Nevada and majority leader, now retired. In today’s NYT article, Sen. Reid said, “After looking into this (retrieved materials from crashed UFOs), I came to the conclusion that there were reports — some were substantive, some not so substantive — that there were actual materials that the government and the private sector had in their possession.” … It is extremely important that information about the discovery of physical materials or retrieved craft come out.”
Luis Elizondo retired from the Pentagon’s AATIP in October 2017, to join rock music guitarist Tom DeLonge, formerly with Blink-182, who had formed a new UFO research group called To The Stars Academy (TTSA) in San Diego, California. Tom started TTSA with the hope of getting white world scientists to study UFO phenomena. Then I came to their attention because since April 1996, I had been investigating strange metallic pieces allegedly from a UFO crash — not the Roswell July 1947 crash, but another on the White Sands Proving Ground west of Roswell, New Mexico, at the end of the 1940s.
My investigations of the materials began 24 years ago after half a dozen pieces of silver and black layered metals came by mail to then-radio host Art Bell (deceased) along with a variety of other pure aluminum pieces. I was doing science, environment and Real X-Files news reports for two different radio broadcasts that Art hosted at the time for Chancellor Broadcasting — Dreamland and Coast to Coast AM. Art asked me to investigate the metal pieces. And I have investigated with many different scientists and labs ever since trying to understand the nanotechnology construction and what functions the metals provided a “wedge-shaped” UFO described by an Army security guard at the crash scene.
7-Part Series by Linda Moulton Howe About Her Investigations of Nanotechnology Metals Retrieved from UFO:
The following is a 7-part series about the history of my BiMgZn and pure aluminum investigations since 1996. By May 2019, I sold a BiMgZn piece and one of the aluminum pieces to To The Stars Academy (TTSA). That happened after TTSA’s civilian lab investigations were not successful in testing the nanotechnology materials with very high terahertz (THz) frequencies, which the U. S. Army said it could do and wanted to experiment with THz on the metal pieces.
09-06-2019 – Part 1: Mysterious Bismuth and Magnesium-Zinc Metal from Bottom of Wedge-Shaped UFO – Research Updates 1996-2018
09-07-2019 – Part 2: Mysterious Bismuth and Magnesium-Zinc Metal from Bottom of Wedge-Shaped UFO – Research Updates 1996-2018
09-08-2019 – Part 3: Mysterious Bismuth and Magnesium-Zinc Metal from Bottom of Wedge-Shaped UFO – Research Updates 1996-2018
09-09-2019 – Part 4: Mysterious Bismuth and Magnesium-Zinc Metal from Bottom of Wedge-Shaped UFO – Research Updates 1996-2018
09-10-2019 – Part 5: Mysterious Bismuth and Magnesium-Zinc Metal from Bottom of Wedge-Shaped UFO – Research Updates 1996-2018
09-11-2019 – Part 6: Mysterious Bismuth and Magnesium-Zinc Metal from Bottom of Wedge-Shaped UFO – Research Updates 1996-2018
09-12-2019 – Part 7: Mysterious Bismuth and Magnesium-Zinc Metal from Bottom of Wedge-Shaped UFO – Research Updates 1996-2018
- 08/02/2017 — NASA Job Search for “Planetary Protection Officer”
- 06/17/2017 — Part 2: Leaked “ULTRA TOP SECRET “READ-AND-DESTROY Assessment of the Situation On Unidentified Flying Objects”
- 06/15/2017 — Part 1: Leaked “ULTRA TOP SECRET “READ-AND-DESTROY Assessment of the Situation On Unidentified Flying Objects”
- 06/09/2017 — Part 2 – Secret History of CIA, NSA and DIA Investigations into Extrasensory Perception
- 06/07/2017 — Part 1 – Secret History of CIA, NSA and DIA Investigations into Extrasensory Perception
- 05/26/2017 — U. S. Army Infantryman At Ft. Richardson, Alaska, Encounter with Grey Alien
- 02/24/2017 — Part 1: A Physicist Thinks Our Universe Is Simulated
- 02/24/2017 — Part 2: In A Simulated Universe, Why Avatars and Reincarnation?
- 01/27/2017 — Are Color-Modulated Rapid Pulses from 234 Stars E.T. Signals?
- 10/28/2016 — Part 3: Hacked Podesta Emails — Alien Bad Guys? Good Guys?
- 10/13/2016 — IMPORTANT Updated WikiLeaks Dumps of John Podesta’s UFO-Related Emails
- 10/13/2016 — What Happens to Human Minds and Souls When E.T.s Show Up? 10/13/2016 — Part 2: What Happens to Human Minds and Souls When E.T.s Show Up?
- 08/18/2016 — Part 1: Earthfiles Special Report with U. K. Electrical Engineer Winston Keech on PHENOMENON Radio
- 05/28/2016 — UAPs and Alien “Gods”
- 03/25/2016 — Press Release from Retired USAF Tech Sgt. John Burroughs: “British MoD Withholding Secret UFO/UAP Documents.”
“No Longer in Shadows, Pentagon’s U.F.O. Unit Will Make Some Findings Public,” July 24, 2020, The New York Times: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/23/us/politics/pentagon-ufo-harry-reid-navy.html?rref=collection%2Fissuecollection%2Ftodays-new-york-times&action=click&contentCollection=todayspaper®ion=rank&module=package&version=highlights&contentPlacement=11&pgtype=collection
“Glowing Auras and ‘Black Money’: The Pentagon’s Mysterious U.F.O. Program,” December 16, 2017, The New York Times: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/politics/pentagon-program-ufo-harry-reid.
To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science, TTSA: https://home.tothestarsacademy.com
© 1998 - 2020 by Linda Moulton Howe.
All Rights Reserved.