August 21, 2007 Petersfield, Hampshire, England – Today I talked with Lucy Pringle by phone in Hampshire, England, about the Woodborough Hill wheat pattern she photographed and emailed to me on August 17, 2007. It was Lucy who emailed me on August 18, to say that some were dismissing the Woodborough pattern as manmade work for an unspecified “commercial purpose.”
Late last night on August 20, 2007, Lucy received an anonymous email which she copied for me to share with Earthfiles viewers, as shown below. According to this anonymous emailer, the Woodborough formation was discovered at 4 PM on Tuesday, August 14, 2007, after hard rain and shocked musicians working on a music video in the nearby Carson farm owner’s barn. If this email is correct, it means the money paid to the farmer was for the music video crew to work at Woodborough Hill and the musicians had nothing to do with the appearance of the wheat formation by 4 PM on August 14, 2007, after heavy rain had stopped.
From: LucyPringle, Hampshire, England
Subject: Fwd: Web site response
Date: August 21, 2007
To: [email protected]
“message: I know about this – it’s true this formation was used for commercial purposes, but I don’t think it was made for commercial purposes. A film crew made a music video for an Australian rock band in this field on Tuesday 14th. Now, the plan was to make their own design on Monday 13th but the weather was too bad for their ‘art department’ to work. They turned up on Tuesday 14th and filmed all day inside a nearby barn. The rain eventually stopped at 4 pm and they went outside to film in the field, only to discover that the formation had appeared in the field sometime between then and the site visit from their art department the previous day.
It was only when they went up in a cherry picker to get some aerial views of the band that they saw the crop design in all its glory for the first time. They genuinely had no idea how this had happened.
I know this because I met them that night in a pub in Amesbury – the George – and they all seemed pretty freaked out by it. Can’t remember the name of the band, but they’re Australian and they have a concert in London sometime this week.
subject: Woodborough Hill, August 17th”
Please also see: Earthfiles081707
If viewers have more information about other crop formations in your area, please email me at [email protected]
- 07/27/2007 —Part 1: 1,033-Foot-Long East Field Wheat Formation “Happened Within 90 Minutes.”
- 07/27/2007 — Part 2: Military Helicopters Over East Field Wheat Formation
- 07/23/2007 —070707 East Field Wheat Formation: Viewer Comments
- 07/07/2007 —Swiss Army Pilot Discovers “Perfect Geometric Figure” and U.K.’s East Field Gets Circles!
- 06/29/2007 —Another “Drone” This Week Near Maxwell AFB
- 06/18/2007 —Crop Circles On Rings and Three Mysterious Aerial Lights in Slovenia
- 06/06/2007 —Part 2: Yatesbury, England and Madisonville, Tennessee – A Mayan Link?
- 06/05/2007 –Part 2: U. S. Crop Formations, Two Mysterious Grass Circles in Mission, Kansas
- 06/04/2007 — Part 1: Yatesbury Spiral – Viewer Comments on Spiral Math
- 05/27/2007 — Part 1 – U. S. Crop Formations Near Indian and Ancient Earth Mounds
- 04/12/2007 — First 2007 Crop Pattern in United States
- 03/14/2007 — Part 5: Mysterious Events At 2005 Tawsmead Copse “Insectogram” Crop Formation
- 03/13/2007 — Part 4: Mysterious Events At 2005 Tawsmead Copse “Insectogram” Crop Formation
- 03/06/2007 — Part 3: Mysterious Events At 2005 Tawsmead Copse “Insectogram” Crop Formation
- 03/04/2007 — Part 2: Mysterious Events At 2005 Tawsmead Copse “Insectogram” Crop Formation
- 02/27/2007 — Part 1: Mysterious Events At 2005 Tawsmead Copse “Insectogram” Crop Formation
- 06/11/2006 — Updated: Two Mysterious Circles in Wheat Baffle Kansas Farmer
- 09/02/2005 — Part 1: New York and Ohio Corn Circles “Flattened 2 to 5 Feet Above Ground”
- 08/02/2005 — Part 1: Anomalies Confirmed in Pennsylvania and Arizona Randomly Downed Crops
- 07/23/2005 — Mystery of Six Grass Circle Formations in North Carolina
- 05/26/2005 — Phoenix Barley Mystery: Apparently Irrigation and Wind
- 05/09/2005 — Mysterious Lights and 2003 Serpent Mound Soybean Formation
- 04/20/2005 — Outer Space Impact At Serpent Mound, Ohio, 256 Million Years Ago
- 10/17/2004 — American Crop Formations: 1880-2004
- 09/22/2004 — Miamisburg and Serpent Mound, Ohio Crop Formations: Geometries Compared
- 09/17/2004 — Updated: Part 1 – High Strangeness in Canadian Cattle Corn
- 09/12/2004 — Part 2 – High Strangeness in Canadian Cattle Corn
- 09/10/2004 — Update on Miamisburg, Ohio, Corn Pictogram – Balls of Light?
- 09/05/2004 — Part 2 – Hillsboro, Ohio Corn Plant Anomalies
- 09/04/2004 — Hillsboro, Ohio Corn Formation – High Strangeness in Soil and Plants
- 09/02/2004 — Updated Photos: Big, Impressive New Corn Formation in Miamisburg, Ohio
- 08/09/2004 — Pictograms in Poland
- 07/25/2004 — 2004 Canadian Crop Formations: Scorched Soybeans and “Dirt” Pattern in Barley
- 07/24/2004 — Part 3 – Crop Formations and Mysterious Lights in Wiltshire, England, July 2004
- 07/06/2004 — Mysteriously Downed Oat Plants in Eagle Grove, Iowa; Downed Corn in Hillsboro, Ohio
- 04/08/2004 — FBI Is Investigating Animal Deaths in Johnston County, North Carolina
- 11/01/2003 — Another Soybean Formation in Ohio
- 10/10/2003 — Updated – Ohio Hunter’s “Deer Camera” Photographs Mysterious Glowing Disk
- 10/05/2003 — Part 3 – Paint Creek Island, Ohio Crop Formation Photographs
- 10/03/2003 — Part 2 – Military Interest in Serpent Mound and Seip Mound Formations?
- 10/02/2003 — Part 1 – Another Soybean Formation Near Seip Mound in Ohio
- 09/12/2003 — 2nd Ohio Soybean Crop Formation is Manmade. USAF Investigation Unit Involved?
- 09/06/2003 — Part 2 – Unusual Soybean Formation Near Serpent Mound, Ohio
- 09/05/2003 — Part 1 – Unusual Soybean Formation Near Serpent Mound, Ohio
- 11/30/1999 — A New Crop Formation In Marion, New York and Crop Research Updates
- 09/05/1999 — Delphos, Kansas Ring Mystery – More Analyses
Lucy Pringle: http://www.lucypringle.co.uk
English Crop Circles, Current and Archived: http://www.cropcircleconnector.com
American Crop Circles, ICCRA: http://www.cropcirclenews.com/
Canadian Crop Circles, CCCRN: http://www.cccrn.ca/
German Crop Circles: http://www.kornkreise-forschung.de
Dutch Crop Circles, DCCA: http://www.dcca.nl
© 1998 - 2018 by Linda Moulton Howe.
All Rights Reserved.